A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans - Page 52 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #766 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,727
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
to work for the whole day? i havent any part-time job experience so far speaking of d-camera, i have such a bad camera skill never made a clear enough photo so far
I'll work from 9.30 am till 17 pm, so it's a nice day

I usually get some compliments about my pictures, but I think I still have to improve a lot


Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
i have almost forgot whats the real feeling of normal weekends i have to spent the past ones on my mid-exams then TMC then contribution to my families

wish to take some rest tomorrow... plan to go to dance school on the afternoon instead of Sunday morning coz our team will meet on Sunday in library in order to help our teacher for his open course next week to the professors from all the country.
My weekends usually go so quick, as I usually arrive home on fridayafternoon, then saturday I've to work and sunday I often watch quite some sports

Sounds like a nice weekend


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #767 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-01-2006, 02:50 PM
Registered User
 
linus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newing for a better year
Posts: 25,689
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I'll work from 9.30 am till 17 pm, so it's a nice day
good luck

Quote:
I usually get some compliments about my pictures
woo

Quote:
My weekends usually go so quick, as I usually arrive home on fridayafternoon, then saturday I've to work and sunday I often watch quite some sports
when someone feels his weekends going slowly... Gosh... he is too poor every Friday evening makes me so happy while every Sunday evening makes me be serious at once
linus is offline  
post #768 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-01-2006, 03:53 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,727
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
good luck
Thanks!


Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
woo
And I'm gonna buy a better camera, so hopefully the pictures will be better as well.


Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
when someone feels his weekends going slowly... Gosh... he is too poor every Friday evening makes me so happy while every Sunday evening makes me be serious at once
I've had weekends which did go too slowly, that Ididn't do anything, but luckily they're quite rare lately.


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
 
post #769 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-01-2006, 08:45 PM
16681
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Thanks!



And I'm gonna buy a better camera, so hopefully the pictures will be better as well.



I've had weekends which did go too slowly, that Ididn't do anything, but luckily they're quite rare lately.
Can weekend go by too slowly I never knew that
BTW Chiudi-fan I noticed that you also like Coria. I'm happy to see that It seems like most people don't like him for some reason I like him also
post #770 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 09:20 AM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,727
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae View Post
Can weekend go by too slowly I never knew that
BTW Chiudi-fan I noticed that you also like Coria. I'm happy to see that It seems like most people don't like him for some reason I like him also
Yes it can... when you don't have to do anything, a weekend is too long. At least for me, but you know, when I was young I used to hate holidays and so

I've been a Coria-fan for quite a while already, I actually do understand that people don't like him, as he has a strange charactar. But I think he looks cute.
Have to admit that he was my #2 player in february 2005, but now he's only just in my top10 of players.


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #771 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Registered User
 
linus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newing for a better year
Posts: 25,689
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

same likes happen here again *just kidding*

well, i especially enjoy such a kind of weekends, without any "tasks" from others such as visiting other families, meeting with friends for whose birth-party, doing shopping and so on, naturally wake myself up, leisurely have breakfast, reading newspapers with music going on, go out when i want to go out, watch sports programmes when i want to watch them, do anything when i want to do
linus is offline  
post #772 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 01:15 PM
Registered User
 
linus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newing for a better year
Posts: 25,689
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

can you get online during your work-time?? Yvo?
linus is offline  
post #773 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 01:40 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,727
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
same likes happen here again *just kidding*

well, i especially enjoy such a kind of weekends, without any "tasks" from others such as visiting other families, meeting with friends for whose birth-party, doing shopping and so on, naturally wake myself up, leisurely have breakfast, reading newspapers with music going on, go out when i want to go out, watch sports programmes when i want to watch them, do anything when i want to do
I love the weekends full of sports. That's why I like winter, because there is usually speedskating on tv then


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #774 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 01:41 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,727
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
can you get online during your work-time?? Yvo?
Yep indeed, I work at the tourist information in Venlo (a border city in Holland). So I got this computer here, which I have to use to find information for customers. But if there is some time, I usually log in on the board as well


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #775 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 02:04 PM
Registered User
 
OLGABEL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: OLIlandia... Into Oli's perfect paradise $P
Posts: 765
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Olga, where did you go? I miss your posts here

Sorry very much, Yvo!! I'm very busy this weeks ... I miss you too, girl!!

Kris play today and tomorrow an exhibition matches in Belgium with Xavier Malisse Arnaud Clement and Tommy Robredo... A good exhibition... I'm going to follow the livescore later...

----------------------------------------------------
OLI FOREVER!!



TOUT****TODO
POUR TOI**POR TI, PARA TI
TOUJOURS!!**SIEMPRE!!

ALLEEEEEEEEEZ MI CHIQUITÍN!!!! Sobrepasas mis sueños, todos se hacen realidad en tí!!
OLGABEL is offline  
post #776 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 02:26 PM
Registered User
 
linus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newing for a better year
Posts: 25,689
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
Kris play today and tomorrow an exhibition matches in Belgium with Xavier Malisse Arnaud Clement and Tommy Robredo... A good exhibition... I'm going to follow the livescore later...
hello

a good piece of news could you tell me where and when to follow the livescore?!
linus is offline  
post #777 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 02:28 PM
Registered User
 
linus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newing for a better year
Posts: 25,689
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
I love the weekends full of sports. That's why I like winter, because there is usually speedskating on tv then
you are really crazy for sports

i like winter too, like those winter sports events also
linus is offline  
post #778 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Registered User
 
linus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Newing for a better year
Posts: 25,689
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiudi-fan View Post
Yep indeed, I work at the tourist information in Venlo (a border city in Holland). So I got this computer here, which I have to use to find information for customers. But if there is some time, I usually log in on the board as well
sounds like a good job

now you must have been off-work, have a nice supper first
linus is offline  
post #779 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 02:36 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,727
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLGABEL View Post
Sorry very much, Yvo!! I'm very busy this weeks ... I miss you too, girl!!

Kris play today and tomorrow an exhibition matches in Belgium with Xavier Malisse Arnaud Clement and Tommy Robredo... A good exhibition... I'm going to follow the livescore later...
Nice to see you posting

Yeah I know about that exhibition, I had almost bought tickets for it, but it's an unfortunate weekend, I am unable to go


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
post #780 of 2610 (permalink) Old 12-02-2006, 02:36 PM
Chiudi-fan
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 75,727
                     
Re: A Chat Thread for Kristof's Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus View Post
you are really crazy for sports

i like winter too, like those winter sports events also
I indeed love sports, I could watch it 24/7


Bolelli |~| Pospisil
Chiudinelli |~| Federer


Nymeria is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome