La Torre de Tandil Picture Thread - Page 68 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1006 of 2538 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 08:38 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
kai.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: N.Hollywood
Age: 27
Posts: 10,533
                     
Re: The Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawalya View Post

in my country , there's no this kind of drinks , wanna try some !!

so that was you , a pretty girl
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawalya View Post
wow , thanks !! but what's the yearb then?


(I do not know how to explain it so Wikipedia will do it )
Is a species of holly (family Aquifoliaceae) native to subtropical South America in Argentina, southern Chile, eastern Paraguay, western Uruguay and southern Brazil.
The yerba maté plant is a shrub or small tree growing up to 15 meters tall. The leaves are evergreen, 7–11 cm long and 3–5.5 cm wide, with a serrated margin. The flowers are small, greenish-white, with four petals. The fruit is a red drupe 4–6 mm diameter. More..


Quote:
Originally Posted by safinafan View Post
kai, you told the secret now I can't start a business of exporting mate to europe!!!

I remember he had promised to play queens with lucas arnold and also failed.
never believe in the word of a tennis player

btw, he now only plays in masters and grand slams
Sorry girl, but u can sel it in asia ..
here i found an argie shop ... but i do not have a porongo SHAME ON ME!

"never believe in the word of a tennis player" should be your news and article thread title!! XD

and offcourse he is not more playing 250 he is with 500, 1000, 1500 touranments ¬¬
kai. is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1007 of 2538 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 10:29 AM
Registered User
 
xohxmyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: I come from a land down under....
Age: 26
Posts: 1,728
                     
Re: The Picture Thread

Blergh! i cant even begin to explain how gross that drink looks/sounds!!

Also im hoping one of you girls can help me! do any of you have a bigger version of this piccie

without the writing and stuff on it?!??!
or any pics from that photoshoot in a bigger size?! i want to make a BG using some of those photos because there yummy but i only have very small versions of them

[Gonzalez][Del Potro][Verdasco][Monaco][Ferrer]
[Nadal][Zeballos][Wawrinka][Tsonga][Lopez]
[Zabaleta][Dolgopolov][Monfils][Chela][Robredo]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline  
post #1008 of 2538 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 10:59 AM
Registered User
 
nab_94's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Paris
Posts: 513
                     
Re: The Picture Thread

Michelle, you can start your buiseness I'm the only one who know the secret You're gonna be rich!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jmdp.jpg (204.2 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg jmdp1.jpg (137.0 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg jmdp3.jpg (213.8 KB, 343 views)

Isner <3 http://mrjohnisner.tumblr.com
Quisner - DelPo - Simon - Tsonga - Roddick -
nab_94 is offline  
post #1009 of 2538 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 11:28 AM
Registered User
 
xohxmyx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: I come from a land down under....
Age: 26
Posts: 1,728
                     
Re: The Picture Thread

*tackles you to the ground*
Thank you! Nab(sry dont know your real name) i love you! lol
i dont even have that last picture at all, now i can creat a sexy sexy masterpeice

[Gonzalez][Del Potro][Verdasco][Monaco][Ferrer]
[Nadal][Zeballos][Wawrinka][Tsonga][Lopez]
[Zabaleta][Dolgopolov][Monfils][Chela][Robredo]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline  
post #1010 of 2538 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 11:51 AM
Registered User
 
theMEESH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: SoCal
Age: 27
Posts: 10,991
                     
Re: The Picture Thread

ZOMG!

That darn unibrow
theMEESH is offline  
post #1011 of 2538 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 12:01 PM
Registered User
 
nab_94's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Paris
Posts: 513
                     
Re: The Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xohxmyx View Post
*tackles you to the ground*
Thank you! Nab(sry dont know your real name) i love you! lol
i dont even have that last picture at all, now i can creat a sexy sexy masterpeice
You're welcome
My real is name is Nabila but you can call me Nab, it's my nickname

Isner <3 http://mrjohnisner.tumblr.com
Quisner - DelPo - Simon - Tsonga - Roddick -
nab_94 is offline  
post #1012 of 2538 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 12:02 PM
Registered User
 
rawalya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: in my bed XD
Posts: 737
                     
Re: The Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai. View Post
Is a species of holly (family Aquifoliaceae) native to subtropical South America in Argentina, southern Chile, eastern Paraguay, western Uruguay and southern Brazil.
The yerba maté plant is a shrub or small tree growing up to 15 meters tall. The leaves are evergreen, 7–11 cm long and 3–5.5 cm wide, with a serrated margin. The flowers are small, greenish-white, with four petals. The fruit is a red drupe 4–6 mm diameter. More..


Sorry girl, but u can sel it in asia ..
Thanks Kai
well , i dont think i can find any yearb selling here in my country

so , gotta wait untill your exporting business comes to asia , Michele


Quote:
Originally Posted by kai. View Post
"never believe in the word of a tennis player" should be your news and article thread title!! XD
cool thread name


Quote:
Originally Posted by kai. View Post
and offcourse he is not more playing 250 he is with 500, 1000, 1500 touranments ¬¬
i believe in Franco , but if it came from Juan thought ... .....

...RAFA...

...DelPo... .......... ...Gillou...


--- I - wAnNa - - MuZZa ---

-- PicO -- MariN - MaRio -- NoLe -- Jim CharDY -- a.RoD -- T.FerNandEs --
rawalya is offline  
post #1013 of 2538 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 02:19 PM
Registered User
 
safinafan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,265
                     
Re: The Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawalya View Post
Thanks Kai
well , i dont think i can find any yearb selling here in my country

so , gotta wait untill your exporting business comes to asia , Michele




cool thread name




i believe in Franco , but if it came from Juan thought ... .....
sure, sure, and the name of the mate would be>>>

"juanitos mate"
the hot flavor from argentina



i think juan takes his own decisions, and he's right!!!

DELPO ~ NALBAND ~ FERRU ~ RAFA ~ VERDASCO ~ GOFFIN
SID BELLUCCI ~ ISNER ~ RAONIC - DOLGO
safinafan is offline  
post #1014 of 2538 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 03:38 PM
Registered User
 
theMEESH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: SoCal
Age: 27
Posts: 10,991
                     
Re: The Picture Thread

"hot flavor from Argentina" I'd describe him as that too hehhehehe
theMEESH is offline  
post #1015 of 2538 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 03:45 PM
Registered User
 
nab_94's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Paris
Posts: 513
                     
Re: The Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischa.Masha.Moo View Post
"hot flavor from Argentina" I'd describe him as that too hehhehehe

Isner <3 http://mrjohnisner.tumblr.com
Quisner - DelPo - Simon - Tsonga - Roddick -
nab_94 is offline  
post #1016 of 2538 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 04:36 PM
Registered User
 
rawalya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: in my bed XD
Posts: 737
                     
Re: The Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by safinafan View Post
sure, sure, and the name of the mate would be>>>

"juanitos mate"
the hot flavor from argentina


i think juan takes his own decisions, and he's right!!!

cant wait to drink !!
you may add , hot & spicy taste guaranteed



well , to not play the little tourneys is sometimes good ,
but we will see him less and i just dont like that idea

...RAFA...

...DelPo... .......... ...Gillou...


--- I - wAnNa - - MuZZa ---

-- PicO -- MariN - MaRio -- NoLe -- Jim CharDY -- a.RoD -- T.FerNandEs --
rawalya is offline  
post #1017 of 2538 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 05:05 PM
Registered User
 
nab_94's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Paris
Posts: 513
                     
Re: The Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawalya View Post
well , to not play the little tourneys is sometimes good ,
but we will see him less and i just dont like that idea
This is his choice He wants to rest and playing 500 or more!!

Isner <3 http://mrjohnisner.tumblr.com
Quisner - DelPo - Simon - Tsonga - Roddick -
nab_94 is offline  
post #1018 of 2538 (permalink) Old 07-16-2009, 05:27 AM
Registered User
 
rawalya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: in my bed XD
Posts: 737
                     
Re: The Picture Thread

just wonder where the juanitos name comes from? is it his real name?


Quote:
Originally Posted by nab_94 View Post
This is his choice He wants to rest and playing 500 or more!!


but dont i see , these days he has so many weeks to rest
lazy boy we miss you !!

...RAFA...

...DelPo... .......... ...Gillou...


--- I - wAnNa - - MuZZa ---

-- PicO -- MariN - MaRio -- NoLe -- Jim CharDY -- a.RoD -- T.FerNandEs --
rawalya is offline  
post #1019 of 2538 (permalink) Old 07-16-2009, 05:39 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
kai.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: N.Hollywood
Age: 27
Posts: 10,533
                     
Re: The Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawalya View Post
just wonder where the juanitos name comes from? is it his real name?
Juanito is a way to say "Small Juan" also u can say "Juancito"
when u add ito or ita to the end of an spanish word u are doing that thing "smaller"
like Auto=Car small Autito

or rawalya rawaicita
kai. is offline  
post #1020 of 2538 (permalink) Old 07-16-2009, 07:36 AM
Registered User
 
rawalya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: in my bed XD
Posts: 737
                     
Re: The Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kai. View Post
Juanito is a way to say "Small Juan" also u can say "Juancito"
when u add ito or ita to the end of an spanish word u are doing that thing "smaller"
like Auto=Car small Autito

or rawalya rawaicita
so ito = cito ?? and ita = cita ??
ito is for men , ita is for weman right ?

but why rawaicita , not rawalyacita


please forgive my stupidity

...RAFA...

...DelPo... .......... ...Gillou...


--- I - wAnNa - - MuZZa ---

-- PicO -- MariN - MaRio -- NoLe -- Jim CharDY -- a.RoD -- T.FerNandEs --
rawalya is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome