Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content - Page 34 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #496 of 660 (permalink) Old 03-02-2012, 05:16 PM
Registered User
 
misst89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 27
Posts: 344
                     
Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

Yes I might not come on here for a bit, just reading delpo hate everywhere is not cheering me up. But I'll pop in now and again.




Quote:
q. what was the joke? we couldn’t understand on the tv.

jmdp: no, i did with the towel his face. what, you was watching the tomic match?
misst89 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #497 of 660 (permalink) Old 03-02-2012, 05:34 PM
Registered User
 
david_williams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 141
                     
Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content


Juan Martin del Potro, James Blake, David Nalbandian, Stanislas Wawrinka, Andy Roddick, Grigor Dimitrov, Mardy Fish

Ryan Harrison, Robby Ginepri, Sam Querrey, Tommy Robredo, Ivan Ljubicic, Tomas Berdych, Nicolas Almagro
david_williams is offline  
post #498 of 660 (permalink) Old 03-02-2012, 07:02 PM
Bite me.....
 
Carlita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: who cares?
Posts: 62,990
                     
Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

dont leave this part of the forum because of what they say in GM.....95% of people who post there only hate and provoke...... I havent been reading anything there.....I've given up on GM....it only upsets and what the fuck do they know? As I am an admin here I only go there when I absolutely have to....(or I'd delete /ban half of the posts/posters )

I havent seen the 2nd set....but at least this match was much closer than the Rotterdam final and...now he can have some rest too and be fit for Indian Wells.

So, stay away because you want/need less time online....but not because certain tools in the biggest bit on this forum need someone to hate because they have nothing better to do in their lives



oh...btw.....what happened to Lawrence?

edit: I see he got another red card.....and he'll be back in 2 days. I missed it all and I have to say, Im glad....

♥Marillion♥ ♥Kane♥
~Fernando Verdasco~
~Juan Martin Del Potro~
Carlita is offline  
post #499 of 660 (permalink) Old 03-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Registered User
 
misst89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 27
Posts: 344
                     
Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

Carlita I'll probably be back during IW/Miami. I agree, GM seems very hate filled. Its hard, I want to contribute but everyone has such strong views, people will be insulted whatever you say.

I know its just a 500, but sometimes you can get affected by the results and it does hurt. But you're right he's getting closer to what he should be, still has stuff to work on.




Quote:
q. what was the joke? we couldn’t understand on the tv.

jmdp: no, i did with the towel his face. what, you was watching the tomic match?
misst89 is offline  
post #500 of 660 (permalink) Old 03-02-2012, 08:07 PM Thread Starter
Pacific Northwest Home
 
cobalt60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,696
                     
Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Ma Del Pony View Post
To be honest I haven't been this big a fangirl of any one player in a loooooong time and its kind of taking over my life. I want my sanity back so I'm not going to pay attention to tennis or post on any websites anymore since it's all Fed lovers, all the time, and I HATE Fed with a passion.

Good bye and good luck to all my friends here, I'll still support Delpo, but silently from now on, no more MTF aka "ILoveFederer.com" for me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by misst89 View Post
Yes I might not come on here for a bit, just reading delpo hate everywhere is not cheering me up. But I'll pop in now and again.
Agree with Carlita here- don't read GM if it upsets you. Just post on this player forum. And Jay if you can hate on Fed here then you have to accept that there are posters who will hate on JM. Best to be positive and enjoy the tennis that he plays whether he wins or loses. Personally he is a great player and should be ranked 5 in the world the way he is playing.

The great thing about democracy is that it gives every voter a chance to do something stupid.
Art Spander
cobalt60 is offline  
post #501 of 660 (permalink) Old 03-02-2012, 11:59 PM
Registered User
 
david_williams's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 141
                     
Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

Awww those haters from GM


Juan Martin del Potro, James Blake, David Nalbandian, Stanislas Wawrinka, Andy Roddick, Grigor Dimitrov, Mardy Fish

Ryan Harrison, Robby Ginepri, Sam Querrey, Tommy Robredo, Ivan Ljubicic, Tomas Berdych, Nicolas Almagro
david_williams is offline  
post #502 of 660 (permalink) Old 03-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Registered User
 
Naudio Spanlatine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Posts: 23,908
                     
Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

I know right
Naudio Spanlatine is offline  
post #503 of 660 (permalink) Old 03-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Registered User
 
Juan Ma Del Pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 533
                     
Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

Hey guys,

I just want to clarify some things. Yes I hate Federer, it is true, but the reason why I'm leaving MTF is not so much due to the GM Fedtard idiots (I don't even read GM anymore these days) but more to do with the fact that my tennis fangirl-ism and overall Internet time-wasting is taking my focus away from my "real" life. I joined MTF during a very low period in my personal life and I received a lot of support from all the members on this forum, for which I am truly grateful. But I need to move on with my personal life, which is at a crossroads right now. At the end of the day, I want to make something of myself and have a career besides "Internet tennis troll" and thus I need to step away from it all. Thank you all for your support and companionship over the past two months; it really means a lot to me. I will silently cheer on JM from now on, but I can't sit here for hours and hours obsessing over each tiny factoid of his tennis/personal life when my own personal life is in the toilet. I hope you all understand, and again, I'm very grateful for your support and friendship over these difficult past two months of my life.

Sincerely,
Jay
Juan Ma Del Pony is offline  
post #504 of 660 (permalink) Old 03-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Registered User
 
Sweetspot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Outlaw's Outhouse
Posts: 1,036
                     
Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Ma Del Pony View Post
Well DelPo lost but he fought a lot and showed a lot of heart. He is getting closer. This match reminds me of FO 2009 SF, where Juan also had his chances but couldn't close it out. Next time they meet, I expect Juan to win.

Also, I hope that Fedidiot retires soon. I will dance up and down on that day and throw a huge party. I'm MASSIVELY sick of him beating up on my faves all the time since 2004/2005. He will get his own medicine tomorrow when Lendy Murray destroys him. I can't wait....
let's have a cyber party on that day!

but first fred should get beaten a few more times by Del Potro!

"there's royalty here, how regal is that backhand"!!!!! nauseating sometimes the way the other players and even the commentators cowtow to mr. brand like he's a holy relic!

still, delpo seems to have picked up a shoulder thing. overuse, probly. looked to me like it was definitely bothering him from time to time, so i hope he can heal up before first match indian wells
Sweetspot is offline  
post #505 of 660 (permalink) Old 03-03-2012, 06:54 PM
Registered User
 
Sweetspot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Outlaw's Outhouse
Posts: 1,036
                     
Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Ma Del Pony View Post
Hey guys,

I just want to clarify some things. Yes I hate Federer, it is true, but the reason why I'm leaving MTF is not so much due to the GM Fedtard idiots (I don't even read GM anymore these days) but more to do with the fact that my tennis fangirl-ism and overall Internet time-wasting is taking my focus away from my "real" life. I joined MTF during a very low period in my personal life and I received a lot of support from all the members on this forum, for which I am truly grateful. But I need to move on with my personal life, which is at a crossroads right now. At the end of the day, I want to make something of myself and have a career besides "Internet tennis troll" and thus I need to step away from it all. Thank you all for your support and companionship over the past two months; it really means a lot to me. I will silently cheer on JM from now on, but I can't sit here for hours and hours obsessing over each tiny factoid of his tennis/personal life when my own personal life is in the toilet. I hope you all understand, and again, I'm very grateful for your support and friendship over these difficult past two months of my life.

Sincerely,
Jay

whaaaaaaaat?????????

you and i just posted at precisely the same instant: 11:46 a.m., and i can't believe what i'm reading

i've enjoyed your posts. hopefully, you'll post again. thank you for sharing. hope the way smooths out. pause that refreshes and all that.
Sweetspot is offline  
post #506 of 660 (permalink) Old 03-03-2012, 06:57 PM
Registered User
 
Naudio Spanlatine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Posts: 23,908
                     
Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Ma Del Pony View Post
Hey guys,

I just want to clarify some things. Yes I hate Federer, it is true, but the reason why I'm leaving MTF is not so much due to the GM Fedtard idiots (I don't even read GM anymore these days) but more to do with the fact that my tennis fangirl-ism and overall Internet time-wasting is taking my focus away from my "real" life. I joined MTF during a very low period in my personal life and I received a lot of support from all the members on this forum, for which I am truly grateful. But I need to move on with my personal life, which is at a crossroads right now. At the end of the day, I want to make something of myself and have a career besides "Internet tennis troll" and thus I need to step away from it all. Thank you all for your support and companionship over the past two months; it really means a lot to me. I will silently cheer on JM from now on, but I can't sit here for hours and hours obsessing over each tiny factoid of his tennis/personal life when my own personal life is in the toilet. I hope you all understand, and again, I'm very grateful for your support and friendship over these difficult past two months of my life.

Sincerely,
Jay
Jay why are you leaving, i hope we can still contact each other soon

i will miss you
Naudio Spanlatine is offline  
post #507 of 660 (permalink) Old 03-03-2012, 06:59 PM Thread Starter
Pacific Northwest Home
 
cobalt60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,696
                     
Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Ma Del Pony View Post
Hey guys,

I just want to clarify some things. Yes I hate Federer, it is true, but the reason why I'm leaving MTF is not so much due to the GM Fedtard idiots (I don't even read GM anymore these days) but more to do with the fact that my tennis fangirl-ism and overall Internet time-wasting is taking my focus away from my "real" life. I joined MTF during a very low period in my personal life and I received a lot of support from all the members on this forum, for which I am truly grateful. But I need to move on with my personal life, which is at a crossroads right now. At the end of the day, I want to make something of myself and have a career besides "Internet tennis troll" and thus I need to step away from it all. Thank you all for your support and companionship over the past two months; it really means a lot to me. I will silently cheer on JM from now on, but I can't sit here for hours and hours obsessing over each tiny factoid of his tennis/personal life when my own personal life is in the toilet. I hope you all understand, and again, I'm very grateful for your support and friendship over these difficult past two months of my life.

Sincerely,
Jay
Totally understand. Maybe stop in every so often when he is playing or just after. Definitely do not obsess. No one is worth that amount of energy.

The great thing about democracy is that it gives every voter a chance to do something stupid.
Art Spander
cobalt60 is offline  
post #508 of 660 (permalink) Old 03-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Bite me.....
 
Carlita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: who cares?
Posts: 62,990
                     
Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

don't leave us Jay..... You can still post here....doesnt have to be 24/7.... hope you'll be around from time to time

♥Marillion♥ ♥Kane♥
~Fernando Verdasco~
~Juan Martin Del Potro~
Carlita is offline  
post #509 of 660 (permalink) Old 03-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Registered User
 
misst89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Age: 27
Posts: 344
                     
Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Ma Del Pony View Post
Hey guys,

I just want to clarify some things. Yes I hate Federer, it is true, but the reason why I'm leaving MTF is not so much due to the GM Fedtard idiots (I don't even read GM anymore these days) but more to do with the fact that my tennis fangirl-ism and overall Internet time-wasting is taking my focus away from my "real" life. I joined MTF during a very low period in my personal life and I received a lot of support from all the members on this forum, for which I am truly grateful. But I need to move on with my personal life, which is at a crossroads right now. At the end of the day, I want to make something of myself and have a career besides "Internet tennis troll" and thus I need to step away from it all. Thank you all for your support and companionship over the past two months; it really means a lot to me. I will silently cheer on JM from now on, but I can't sit here for hours and hours obsessing over each tiny factoid of his tennis/personal life when my own personal life is in the toilet. I hope you all understand, and again, I'm very grateful for your support and friendship over these difficult past two months of my life.

Sincerely,
Jay
Sorry to hear that you are going Jay! Hopefully we can still keep in touch.




Quote:
q. what was the joke? we couldn’t understand on the tv.

jmdp: no, i did with the towel his face. what, you was watching the tomic match?
misst89 is offline  
post #510 of 660 (permalink) Old 03-13-2012, 08:55 AM
Bite me.....
 
Carlita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: who cares?
Posts: 62,990
                     
Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

Fer v JM ...... would be FINE, coz it's win/win for me...but...not this early in the tournament

oooh booooo

oh well...... vamos we'll see who listens to me

♥Marillion♥ ♥Kane♥
~Fernando Verdasco~
~Juan Martin Del Potro~
Carlita is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome