Juanito´s 2011 Cheering Thread - Locked Please use DC thread for cheering etc. - Page 31 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #451 of 493 (permalink) Old 11-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Bite me.....
 
Carlita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: who cares?
Posts: 62,990
                     
Re: Juanito´s 2011 Cheering Thread-Valencia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceOfTennis View Post
What for?To lose in the first match? He should skip the rest of this awful year.
do you mind?

Awful year.... come back year, won 2 titles, got to some finals, SFs QFs...got back to no.14 in the world..... He helped Argentina get to the DC finals.....please stop being so depressing..... be disappointed / sad he lost...sure...but get with the programme please.... Certain players would want the year he's had.....

no one died, no one got diagnosed with a terrible illness.....next week is another chance.... So sulk for this loss, get over it and move on to the next tournament.

♥Marillion♥ ♥Kane♥
~Fernando Verdasco~
~Juan Martin Del Potro~
Carlita is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #452 of 493 (permalink) Old 11-05-2011, 05:24 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,509
                     
Re: Juanito´s 2011 Cheering Thread-Valencia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
do you mind?

Awful year.... come back year, won 2 titles, got to some finals, SFs QFs...got back to no.14 in the world..... He helped Argentina get to the DC finals.....please stop being so depressing..... be disappointed / sad he lost...sure...but get with the programme please.... Certain players would want the year he's had.....

no one died, no one got diagnosed with a terrible illness.....next week is another chance.... So sulk for this loss, get over it and move on to the next tournament.
I'm sure he will withdraw from Paris. Loads of crap to the JMDP fans as usual.
LawrenceOfTennis is offline  
post #453 of 493 (permalink) Old 11-05-2011, 05:25 PM
Bite me.....
 
Carlita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: who cares?
Posts: 62,990
                     
Re: Juanito´s 2011 Cheering Thread-Valencia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceOfTennis View Post
I'm sure he will withdraw from Paris. Loads of crap to the JMDP fans as usual.
SIGH

Personally I dont care if he does.... he needs to be the best he can for the DC final if the Argies want any sort of chance to win it....so if that means he needs to rest, by all means Delpo...withdraw...

If you think this bad about him...why are you his fan?

♥Marillion♥ ♥Kane♥
~Fernando Verdasco~
~Juan Martin Del Potro~
Carlita is offline  
post #454 of 493 (permalink) Old 11-05-2011, 05:30 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 16
                     
Re: Juanito´s 2011 Cheering Thread-Valencia

awful match
i don't know what's wrong with him , he had a lot of chances and he had a lead in the second set this match should've ended in 3 sets
anyway maybe it's a chance for him to sort things out before paris
speaking about paris he must reach the final to have a chance at london final tour right ??

Juan Martín Del Potro

JMDP is offline  
post #455 of 493 (permalink) Old 11-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,509
                     
Re: Juanito´s 2011 Cheering Thread-Valencia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
SIGH

Personally I dont care if he does.... he needs to be the best he can for the DC final if the Argies want any sort of chance to win it....so if that means he needs to rest, by all means Delpo...withdraw...

If you think this bad about him...why are you his fan?
I love him and always been his fan but I also see the negatives. I'm trying to deal with the fact that his fans have to expect only failure from the future.
LawrenceOfTennis is offline  
post #456 of 493 (permalink) Old 11-05-2011, 05:35 PM
Bite me.....
 
Carlita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: who cares?
Posts: 62,990
                     
Re: Juanito´s 2011 Cheering Thread-Valencia

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMDP View Post
awful match
i don't know what's wrong with him , he had a lot of chances and he had a lead in the second set this match should've ended in 3 sets
anyway maybe it's a chance for him to sort things out before paris
speaking about paris he must reach the final to have a chance at london final tour right ??
I dont know really...but maybe he's not even thinking about London..... I just hope he had some sort of stomach bug that made him feel ill and that he'll feel better tomorrow... Then at least it is not an injury of some sorts.

Im sure JM will know what he wants. So he could try to be fit for DC...or he could want both DC and London.....or he'll just see where it all leads him! I hope he's playing next week coz it would be lovely to see him

VAMOS!

♥Marillion♥ ♥Kane♥
~Fernando Verdasco~
~Juan Martin Del Potro~
Carlita is offline  
post #457 of 493 (permalink) Old 11-05-2011, 05:36 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,509
                     
Re: Juanito´s 2011 Cheering Thread-Valencia

DC will be another failure. As always.
LawrenceOfTennis is offline  
post #458 of 493 (permalink) Old 11-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Bite me.....
 
Carlita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: who cares?
Posts: 62,990
                     
Re: Juanito´s 2011 Cheering Thread-Valencia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceOfTennis View Post
I love him and always been his fan but I also see the negatives. I'm trying to deal with the fact that his fans have to expect only failure from the future.
okay...be negative whatever

I have faith in the man....he's already done more than most players ever will.....so.... he's far from a failure in my eyes. Im proud of his comeback year and next year he'll make me even more proud.

♥Marillion♥ ♥Kane♥
~Fernando Verdasco~
~Juan Martin Del Potro~
Carlita is offline  
post #459 of 493 (permalink) Old 11-05-2011, 05:39 PM
Bite me.....
 
Carlita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: who cares?
Posts: 62,990
                     
Re: Juanito´s 2011 Cheering Thread-Valencia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceOfTennis View Post
DC will be another failure. As always.
okay... I give up

I had some hope earlier this week...but it's all gone now.

♥Marillion♥ ♥Kane♥
~Fernando Verdasco~
~Juan Martin Del Potro~
Carlita is offline  
post #460 of 493 (permalink) Old 11-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,509
                     
Re: Juanito´s 2011 Cheering Thread-Valencia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
okay... I give up

I had some hope earlier this week...but it's all gone now.
I was just stating the obvious.
And I couldn't care less.
LawrenceOfTennis is offline  
post #461 of 493 (permalink) Old 11-05-2011, 05:47 PM
Bite me.....
 
Carlita's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: who cares?
Posts: 62,990
                     
Re: Juanito´s 2011 Cheering Thread-Valencia

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceOfTennis View Post
I was just stating the obvious.
yeah, it's obvious Del Potro is a failure...I dont know how I missed that one

Quote:
And I couldn't care less.
good for you thanks for the rep

♥Marillion♥ ♥Kane♥
~Fernando Verdasco~
~Juan Martin Del Potro~
Carlita is offline  
post #462 of 493 (permalink) Old 11-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Registered User
 
Naudio Spanlatine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Posts: 23,908
                     
Re: Juanito´s 2011 Cheering Thread-Valencia

Lori you need to go outside and gets some freah air, its hard to see juan lose i understand, just try to take a deep breath and get fresh air, juan will do better just not so right now, he will improve, he just needs more time, hes not mentally as strong as he was in 2008-2009, but he will try his best, jus give him a chance, i still believe he will make a great comeback
Naudio Spanlatine is offline  
post #463 of 493 (permalink) Old 11-05-2011, 06:41 PM
Registered User
 
Getta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12,983
                     
Re: Juanito´s 2011 Cheering Thread-Valencia

and, that's the hardest part about being a plastic fan or a glory hunter
Getta is offline  
post #464 of 493 (permalink) Old 11-05-2011, 06:42 PM
Registered User
 
Getta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12,983
                     
Re: Juanito´s 2011 Cheering Thread-Valencia

vamos delpo carajo
Getta is offline  
post #465 of 493 (permalink) Old 11-05-2011, 06:53 PM
Pacific Northwest Home
 
cobalt60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,696
                     
Re: Juanito´s 2011 Cheering Thread-Valencia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post
and, that's the hardest part about being a plastic fan or a glory hunter
Leave it to you to make me smile

The great thing about democracy is that it gives every voter a chance to do something stupid.
Art Spander
cobalt60 is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome