Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: In a magical place where my faves don't suck balls
Re: The "Let's Stay out of the Tabloids kthanks" 2007 News Thread!
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
Cheryl Burke, who tangoed to a title with Emmitt Smith in 2006, gives us five other sports personalities she'd love to partner with on future “Dancing With The Stars” seasons:
1. David Beckham. If he's half as much fun to be around as (Spice Girl) Mel B, then he'd be an amazing partner to have.
2. Mark Messier. He's been called one of the greatest leaders in sports so I think that he'd be a great leader on the dance floor.
3. Jimmy Johnson. We've seen that an IndyCar driver can win the competition so I think that he could really satisfy the question of which is better: NASCAR or IndyCar?
4. David Ortiz. I just love that his nickname is Big Papi. But he would always have to be announced as Big Papi – And now dancing the Cha Cha Cha . . . Big Papi.
5. Andy Roddick. I've read a few quotes from him in the media and he seems to have the sense of humor that would make him ideal for the show.
Andy must do this. I bet all my vcash that he would win.
The Serbian Moron
That Pasty Scottish Bloke
The side pieces
The Sweet but Dopey Argentine
The Bulgarian Headcase
That Douche from Australia
And when the daylight's fading we're gonna play in the dark til it's golden again