Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin
that I was
In this case wake up to tell me if mixing antibiotics and alcohol is a bad idea.
BTW, I LOOOOOOVE iGoogle! I keep adding new applications to it.
But there is one I particularly like - Things to Ponder
So if you're bored out of your mind, ponder over this...
* Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
* Why are they called stands when they are made for sitting?
* What would a chair look like if your knees bent the other way?
* Why is it when a door is open it's ajar but when a jar is open isn't not adoor?
* Isn't Disneyland a people trap operated by a mouse?
* If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
* If the entire world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
* If it is zero degrees outside today and it is supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be? (a favourite one
* I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "Where's the self-help section?" She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.
* If fire fighters fight fires and crime fighters fight crime, what do freedom fighters fight?
And have a nice Saturday evening!