DuŠan VemiĆ - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #316 of 708 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 12:34 PM
Slacker
 
Time Violation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mount Sharp
Age: 37
Posts: 14,838
                     
Re: DuŠan VemiĆ

How many points will he receive for this semis?
Time Violation is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #317 of 708 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 12:57 PM
Registered User
 
Jelena_78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,393
                     
Re: DuŠan VemiĆ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
How many points will he receive for this semis?
I think 450. He'll be somewhere around 60. Career High
His best was 90 in 2000.



Janko Tipsarević


Novak Đoković | Roger Federer | Marcos Baghdatis | Mikhail Youzhny | Andy Murray | Grigor Dimitrov | Juan Martin Del Potro

Jelena_78 is offline  
post #318 of 708 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 01:25 PM
Slacker
 
Time Violation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mount Sharp
Age: 37
Posts: 14,838
                     
Re: DuŠan VemiĆ

Wow, almost as if he won a Masters. Hope he keeps up with the good results.
Time Violation is offline  
post #319 of 708 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 03:44 PM
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: DuŠan VemiĆ

Jelena I guess you're watching Ana/Jelena too - but our TV has just shown this huge close-up of Dusan in the stands watching them play He looked really good, and I love it how he always seems to go and watch his fellow countrymen/women play and supports them

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #320 of 708 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 04:52 PM
Registered User
 
Jelena_78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,393
                     
Re: DuŠan VemiĆ

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Jelena I guess you're watching Ana/Jelena too - but our TV has just shown this huge close-up of Dusan in the stands watching them play He looked really good, and I love it how he always seems to go and watch his fellow countrymen/women play and supports them
I love it too

I watched the match, but can you believe it, I ran to my room to take sth and they showed him then my brother was like: Dusan! Dusan! I tried my best to get there, but he was not on the screen anymore. I just know to pick the moment

During those matches of Ziki/Nestor and Ana/Jelena I was occupied, but now that I sit in my room I think again how close Dule and Bruno were

I will find sth to work not to think about it. And later I'm going to the cinema with my friend




Janko Tipsarević


Novak Đoković | Roger Federer | Marcos Baghdatis | Mikhail Youzhny | Andy Murray | Grigor Dimitrov | Juan Martin Del Potro

Jelena_78 is offline  
post #321 of 708 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 05:40 PM
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: DuŠan VemiĆ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena_78 View Post
I love it too

I watched the match, but can you believe it, I ran to my room to take sth and they showed him then my brother was like: Dusan! Dusan! I tried my best to get there, but he was not on the screen anymore. I just know to pick the moment

During those matches of Ziki/Nestor and Ana/Jelena I was occupied, but now that I sit in my room I think again how close Dule and Bruno were

I will find sth to work not to think about it. And later I'm going to the cinema with my friend

Shame you missed it Sounds like your TV must have the same "feed" as ours does.

And - please don't be sad - yes,- they were so close,- but that is something to be proud of

And Serbia has done so well this year at RG, and - as you say, you still have Ziki/Nestor Btw - I'm sure you know this anyway - but our TV said Nenad Zimonjic got married last week, and he and his new wife are making this Paris tournament part of their honeymoon Isn't that sweet

Enjoy the cinema - what are you going to see?

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #322 of 708 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 06:04 PM
Registered User
 
Jelena_78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,393
                     
Re: DuŠan VemiĆ

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Shame you missed it Sounds like your TV must have the same "feed" as ours does.

And - please don't be sad - yes,- they were so close,- but that is something to be proud of

And Serbia has done so well this year at RG, and - as you say, you still have Ziki/Nestor Btw - I'm sure you know this anyway - but our TV said Nenad Zimonjic got married last week, and he and his new wife are making this Paris tournament part of their honeymoon Isn't that sweet

Enjoy the cinema - what are you going to see?
Thank you

I know they got married last week it is so sweet that it is part of their honeymoon. And it would be like a dream for him to win it! He won I think 3 mixed doubles GS titles, but Men's Doubles has always been his priority and dream.

I'm going to see 'What Happens in Vegas', I hope it's funny.

Have a nice evening.



Janko Tipsarević


Novak Đoković | Roger Federer | Marcos Baghdatis | Mikhail Youzhny | Andy Murray | Grigor Dimitrov | Juan Martin Del Potro

Jelena_78 is offline  
post #323 of 708 (permalink) Old 06-05-2008, 07:26 PM
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: DuŠan VemiĆ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena_78 View Post
Thank you

I know they got married last week it is so sweet that it is part of their honeymoon. And it would be like a dream for him to win it! He won I think 3 mixed doubles GS titles, but Men's Doubles has always been his priority and dream.

I'm going to see 'What Happens in Vegas', I hope it's funny.

Have a nice evening.
I've heard it's funny, though I haven't seen it myself Hope you enjoy it. As for Ziki (as you call him ),- I don't know so much about him, apart from the fact he sometimes used to play doubles with Tim Henman, and I remember he was always very sweet with Rose (Tim's eldest daughter) when she was a baby I remember seeing him playing so nicely with her in the Hotel in Monte Carlo maybe 4 - 5 years ago

Have a nice evening yourself, and sure we'll speak tomorrow

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #324 of 708 (permalink) Old 06-06-2008, 09:45 PM
Registered User
 
Jelena_78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,393
                     
Re: DuŠan VemiĆ

The Artois Championships

qualies
1st round: Dusan Vemic SRB vs Adam Feeney AUS
Saturday - court 5, not before 12.00

Good luck Dule!



Janko Tipsarević


Novak Đoković | Roger Federer | Marcos Baghdatis | Mikhail Youzhny | Andy Murray | Grigor Dimitrov | Juan Martin Del Potro

Jelena_78 is offline  
post #325 of 708 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 09:55 AM
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: DuŠan VemiĆ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena_78 View Post
The Artois Championships

qualies
1st round: Dusan Vemic SRB vs Adam Feeney AUS
Saturday - court 5, not before 12.00

Good luck Dule!
I wish I could go up to quallies to support him But although Queens is very close to me, I just have so much to do this weekend Here's hoping that he qualifies, because I have tickets and the whole day off work on Monday so I can see him and support him then. Ajde

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #326 of 708 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Registered User
 
Jelena_78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,393
                     
Re: DuŠan VemiĆ

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
I wish I could go up to quallies to support him But although Queens is very close to me, I just have so much to do this weekend Here's hoping that he qualifies, because I have tickets and the whole day off work on Monday so I can see him and support him then. Ajde


Ajde!



Janko Tipsarević


Novak Đoković | Roger Federer | Marcos Baghdatis | Mikhail Youzhny | Andy Murray | Grigor Dimitrov | Juan Martin Del Potro

Jelena_78 is offline  
post #327 of 708 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 11:50 AM
Registered User
 
Jelena_78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,393
                     
Re: DuŠan VemiĆ

managed to break his opponent's service in the opening game and led 2:0 but lost the 1st set 3:6

Ajde Dule!



Janko Tipsarević


Novak Đoković | Roger Federer | Marcos Baghdatis | Mikhail Youzhny | Andy Murray | Grigor Dimitrov | Juan Martin Del Potro

Jelena_78 is offline  
post #328 of 708 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 11:55 AM
Registered User
 
Jelena_78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,393
                     
Re: DuŠan VemiĆ

Slika008.jpg

Slika012-1.jpg

Slika013-1.jpg



Janko Tipsarević


Novak Đoković | Roger Federer | Marcos Baghdatis | Mikhail Youzhny | Andy Murray | Grigor Dimitrov | Juan Martin Del Potro

Jelena_78 is offline  
post #329 of 708 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 12:30 PM
Registered User
 
Jelena_78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 5,393
                     
Re: DuŠan VemiĆ

Dusan lost 3:6 3:6

Good luck in Wimbledon qualies



Janko Tipsarević


Novak Đoković | Roger Federer | Marcos Baghdatis | Mikhail Youzhny | Andy Murray | Grigor Dimitrov | Juan Martin Del Potro

Jelena_78 is offline  
post #330 of 708 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 12:34 PM
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: DuŠan VemiĆ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelena_78 View Post
Dusan lost 3:6 3:6

Good luck in Wimbledon qualies
That's sad. Now I feel guilty for not going up to support him Maybe he will stick around at Queens and use the courts to practice for a few days? Or perhaps play doubles? Sorry for the loss anyway

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome