Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore - Page 330 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #4936 of 5005 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 05:35 PM
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
 
l_mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 41,189
                     
Re: Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
veronique is not racist. no need to go there just to draw andreea back
I bet that's why she's not posting. People were wondering why, and I was supplying an answer. I could be wrong, but that would be my guess.
l_mac is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4937 of 5005 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 05:39 PM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,739
                     
Re: Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore

véronique posted about 4 or 5 posts the other day. It’s been several days since she posted.

People thought Veronique’s post implied racism. Veronique said she did not intend it, and apologized.

Goodness. The arguments and tempests that go in in this thread, but somehow we all seem to make it up to one another somehow.
star is offline  
post #4938 of 5005 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Registered User
 
Betty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 100,161
                     
Re: Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore

this draw game could help my english

RAFA- ANDY-NALBY
TT Doubles 2013 w/orangehatDoha SF
2012 w/orangehat BangkokSF -Stuttgart SF;Atlanta F-Kitzbühel SF- w/acionescu Wolfsburg W
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline  
post #4939 of 5005 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 05:42 PM
¡Hala Madrid!
 
wildegirl05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 19,835
                     
Re: Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore

you're doing good, betty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
The referee help has been pretty blatant in many CL matches for Barcelona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline  
post #4940 of 5005 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 05:42 PM
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
 
l_mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 41,189
                     
Re: Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
véronique posted about 4 or 5 posts the other day. It’s been several days since she posted.
Andreea's last post on this thread was about an hour before Veronique made her comeback. She's been posting on AS since then. I'm just guessing. If I were andreea, I wouldn't post with Veronique.
l_mac is offline  
post #4941 of 5005 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 05:44 PM
¡Hala Madrid!
 
wildegirl05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 19,835
                     
Re: Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
Andreea's last post on this thread was about an hour before Veronique made her comeback. She's been posting on AS since then. I'm just guessing. If I were andreea, I wouldn't post with Veronique.
i disagree. but if that's the reason then i suppose it is what it is.

by that logic, andreea should give up all of mtf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
The referee help has been pretty blatant in many CL matches for Barcelona
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline  
post #4942 of 5005 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Registered User
 
MariaV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42,234
                     
Re: Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore

Hilde sent me lurking too even if no-one noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
Was that really Thanos? is a bit scary if he is following this thread this carefully
Thanos hates my guts for some reason, I guess it's because I'm a Nadulltard.
So no yahoo pictionary for me.
But I see you managed to play.

FAN OF THE BEAUTY
MariaV is offline  
post #4943 of 5005 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 06:28 PM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,739
                     
Re: Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Hilde sent me lurking too even if no-one noticed.



Thanos hates my guts for some reason, I guess it's because I'm a Nadulltard.
So no yahoo pictionary for me.
But I see you managed to play.
Don’t let Thanos scare you off from pictionary!
star is offline  
post #4944 of 5005 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 06:32 PM
Registered User
 
Castafiore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 19,954
                     
Re: Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
Andreea's last post on this thread was about an hour before Veronique made her comeback. She's been posting on AS since then. I'm just guessing. If I were andreea, I wouldn't post with Veronique.
I didn't see what V. posted but...

...quit stirring, stranger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
i disagree. but if that's the reason then i suppose it is what it is.

by that logic, andreea should give up all of mtf.
Exactly.

Why doesn't she put Veronique on ignore instead of ignoring the rest of us who have not said anything wrong to her. (if that's the reason, that is)
Castafiore is offline  
post #4945 of 5005 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Registered User
 
MariaV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 42,234
                     
Re: Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore

I'm off back to lurk anyway!

FAN OF THE BEAUTY
MariaV is offline  
post #4946 of 5005 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Registered User
 
Betty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 100,161
                     
Re: Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore

when andreea will feel to come back here she knows everyone will welcome her , now she has other things to care abt

no worry Maria i made him fly awaywhen i joined he left

RAFA- ANDY-NALBY
TT Doubles 2013 w/orangehatDoha SF
2012 w/orangehat BangkokSF -Stuttgart SF;Atlanta F-Kitzbühel SF- w/acionescu Wolfsburg W
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline  
post #4947 of 5005 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,739
                     
Re: Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
I didn't see what V. posted but...

...quit stirring, stranger.


Exactly.

Why doesn't she put Veronique on ignore instead of ignoring the rest of us who have not said anything wrong to her. (if that's the reason, that is)
I think that for all of us who post here there are some posters we don’t care for so much, but others do like them and enjoy their posts.

I’m feeling like Rodney King here.
star is offline  
post #4948 of 5005 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 06:47 PM
Registered User
 
Commander Data's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: XR-17
Posts: 10,086
                     
Re: Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post

Thanos hates my guts for some reason, I guess it's because I'm a Nadulltard.
So no yahoo pictionary for me.
But I see you managed to play.
he hates me too I guess. He is gone anyway.

actually i'm ready to play another round if anybody is interested.

Linda, perhaps? Star?!

"You cannot be a number one in the world and be a good loser"

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline  
post #4949 of 5005 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 06:48 PM
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
 
l_mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 41,189
                     
Re: Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore

l_mac is offline  
post #4950 of 5005 (permalink) Old 01-09-2012, 06:48 PM
Registered User
 
Commander Data's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: XR-17
Posts: 10,086
                     
Re: Rafachat vol. 75: Not Anticipating the New Season Anymore

If anybody wants to play we should go to the claude monet room, the other is infected with some strangers..

"You cannot be a number one in the world and be a good loser"

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome