RafaChat Part 27 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Registered User
 
elessar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: not on vacation
Posts: 20,460
                     
Re: The Refreshingly Calm Chat Thread

Just saw the House promo for next week's episode
Cuddy: when was the last time you showered?
House: scent of a man! I realize you haven't experienced it sober.

So charming
elessar is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 05:26 PM
Registered User
 
Betty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 100,161
                     
Re: The Refreshingly Calm Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by elessar View Post
Hey Bet and Mikey, arriving together I see
Very suspicious.
dont u know that vamp read their mind each other

kellina i also said happy bday and u joked naughty girl

RAFA- ANDY-NALBY
TT Doubles 2013 w/orangehatDoha SF
2012 w/orangehat BangkokSF -Stuttgart SF;Atlanta F-Kitzbühel SF- w/acionescu Wolfsburg W
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline  
post #33 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 05:26 PM
Registered User
 
Metis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,480
                     
Re: The Refreshingly Calm Chat Thread

Kim, Betty, Mikey


Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
I love watching Fed on French TV

En parlant de Forget, l'autre jour à la TV y'avait Stéphane Guyon qui parlait de personnalités ayant refusé qu'il fasse un sketch sur eux, et Guy en faisait partie il parait qu'il aimait pas le passage où il disait que les raquettes signées Forget personne n'en voulait dans les magasins de sport et étaient invendables j'aurais pas crû Forget susceptible à ce point
serves him right for being a Nadal hater
Metis is offline  
 
post #34 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Come on, Ernest!
 
-Evita-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 17,018
                     
Re: The Refreshingly Calm Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by elessar View Post
It's not very surprising considering the potential Gulbis has and considering how young Latvia is in terms of tennis history.

I just read back and realize I sound horribly patronizing you know what I mean anyway.
There's this one journalist, Māris Rīmenis, he loves tennis, he's played it on amateur level, he knows Gulbis, he's practiced with him and he's a very big Ernie's fan. And he's always the one commenting Ernest's matches when they're on TV. Not that they are televised here often, actually I can remember only two matches from last year that were on Latvian TV, the one against Djokovic at RG and the one against Nadal at Wimby. I don't have high standards for commenting, you almost never hear me complain about that but Rīmenis is in a league of his own. I watched half the match against Nadal without sound and that says a lot. He praises Gulbis to the sky, often mentions (in an irritating manner) how he met Gulbis the last time and what he did, what he said etc. And he's always so impatient for Gulbis to win, to hit a winner, I've never heard anything like that from any commentator
-Evita- is offline  
post #35 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Registered User
 
elessar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: not on vacation
Posts: 20,460
                     
Re: The Refreshingly Calm Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
I love watching Fed on French TV

En parlant de Forget, l'autre jour à la TV y'avait Stéphane Guyon qui parlait de personnalités ayant refusé qu'il fasse un sketch sur eux, et Guy en faisait partie il parait qu'il aimait pas le passage où il disait que les raquettes signées Forget personne n'en voulait dans les magasins de sport et étaient invendables j'aurais pas crû Forget susceptible à ce point
Ah. Moi si

I still love him though C'est pas vraiment un match de Roger si ils parlent pas des fangirls qui les accusent d'être trop pro Federer sur le blog
elessar is offline  
post #36 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 05:29 PM
Registered User
 
Snoo Foo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 28,936
                     
Re: The Refreshingly Calm Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
I've been busy killing this thread, apparently.
Go for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
This happens to you often?
duh, see, I wouldn't know cuz they don't respond. And you don't know if they do it to you cuz they don't respond to you, either. So just cuz somebody doesn't argue with you doesn't mean they don't hate you

I said your name like 2x or 3x the other day and you didn't show up?
Snoo Foo is offline  
post #37 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 05:29 PM
Banned!
 
Corey Feldman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95,412
                     
Re: The Refreshingly Calm Chat Thread

Kelli, Betty, Andreea, Claire ... everyone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by elessar View Post

Hey Bet and Mikey, arriving together I see
Very suspicious.
She just wont leave me alone Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
I wonder what made Mike to put Rafa in his avi I bet he wanted Andy AND the bigger vase in the same photo

Mike
yeah, i wanted to see Rafatitio holding that runners up plate for once
Corey Feldman is offline  
post #38 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 05:29 PM
Retired Party Hostess
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,983
                     
Re: The Refreshingly Calm Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post

kellina i also said happy bday and u joked naughty girl
Sono spiacente, Betty. Ho mentito per le fotografie di Gaudio.
Kitty de Sade is offline  
post #39 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Registered User
 
elessar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: not on vacation
Posts: 20,460
                     
Re: The Refreshingly Calm Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
There's this one journalist, Māris Rīmenis, he loves tennis, he's played it on amateur level, he knows Gulbis, he's practiced with him and he's a very big Ernie's fan. And he's always the one commenting Ernest's matches when they're on TV. Not that they are televised here often, actually I can remember only two matches from last year that were on Latvian TV, the one against Djokovic at RG and the one against Nadal at Wimby. I don't have high standards for commenting, you almost never hear me complain about that but Rīmenis is in a league of his own. I watched half the match against Nadal without sound and that says a lot. He praises Gulbis to the sky, often mentions (in an irritating manner) how he met Gulbis the last time and what he did, what he said etc. And he's always so impatient for Gulbis to win, to hit a winner, I've never heard anything like that from any commentator
Ugh that's awfully off putting Reminds me of last year's love fest for Monfils during the FO
elessar is offline  
post #40 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 05:31 PM
Registered User
 
Betty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 100,161
                     
Re: The Refreshingly Calm Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
:
She just wont leave me alone Claire

when u're alone u put in danger i must care of u
but sometime i leave u alone..when u 're in good company

RAFA- ANDY-NALBY
TT Doubles 2013 w/orangehatDoha SF
2012 w/orangehat BangkokSF -Stuttgart SF;Atlanta F-Kitzbühel SF- w/acionescu Wolfsburg W
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline  
post #41 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 05:31 PM
Registered User
 
Clydey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 35
Posts: 13,308
                     
Re: The Refreshingly Calm Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
Go for it



duh, see, I wouldn't know cuz they don't respond. And you don't know if they do it to you cuz they don't respond to you, either. So just cuz somebody doesn't argue with you doesn't mean they don't hate you

I said your name like 2x or 3x the other day and you didn't show up?
Gotta say it 5 times in the mirror. I'm like the Candyman.

'Nous nous tournons vers l’Écosse pour trouver toutes nos idées sur la civilisation' - Voltaire
Clydey is offline  
post #42 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 05:32 PM
♥ eve ♥
 
Xoil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 40,965
                     
Re: The Refreshingly Calm Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
serves him right for being a Nadal hater
Nothing to do with hating Rafa, he just loves beautiful tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by elessar View Post
C'est pas vraiment un match de Roger si ils parlent pas des fangirls qui les accusent d'être trop pro Federer sur le blog
J'adore lire le blog de Canal quand il commente un match de Roger, les pisseuses de Nadal outrées sont mort de rire à lire
Xoil is offline  
post #43 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Registered User
 
Metis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 30,480
                     
Re: The Refreshingly Calm Chat Thread

Jason and Robbie



Quote:
Originally Posted by P. Antonius View Post
Kelli, didn't know George and you were on a love affair

Kelli and George:







Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty de Sade View Post
Who blabbed? Whatever it is, Metis, I didn't do it.
I hear not only you deceived people AGAIN about your birthday in order to get a footballer picspam but you also took advantage of my absence to diss Ferru !!!
Metis is offline  
post #44 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Banned!
 
Corey Feldman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 95,412
                     
Re: The Refreshingly Calm Chat Thread

i missed the pic of Metis, damnit
i so wanted to BRB to her

Clement is blind as a bat

unreal the easy draws him and Nadal get compared to Fed and Murray's half

same old same old
Corey Feldman is offline  
post #45 of 5001 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Registered User
 
Betty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 100,161
                     
Re: The Refreshingly Calm Chat Thread

metis i like that dress but u shoud be slim for wear it

RAFA- ANDY-NALBY
TT Doubles 2013 w/orangehatDoha SF
2012 w/orangehat BangkokSF -Stuttgart SF;Atlanta F-Kitzbühel SF- w/acionescu Wolfsburg W
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome