RafaChat Part 13 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 5000 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:14 AM
Anastasia Komananov, KGB
 
scoobs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 39
Posts: 53,509
                     
Re: 'Yes, we're probably talking about you' chat thread

I wondered if anyone would get in trouble for those lame "parody" threads.
scoobs is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 5000 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:15 AM
Registered User
 
elessar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: not on vacation
Posts: 20,460
                     
Re: 'Yes, we're probably talking about you' chat thread

I usually don't
elessar is offline  
post #18 of 5000 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:17 AM
_._._._._._
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 33
Posts: 72,524
                     
Re: 'Yes, we're probably talking about you' chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by elessar View Post
it was
I even changed my pic for you

"Felicitations pour ton/votre titre"
Was it a real one before? I'll add your brother and ask him to send me a pic

Does "felicitations pour gagner le tournoi Reggio Emilia" make sense?
adee-gee is offline  
 
post #19 of 5000 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:18 AM
Registered User
 
tennizen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 27,276
                     
Re: 'Yes, we're probably talking about you' chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bachelor Dandy View Post
I would think the tough part would be the recitation! That's a precious story, though, Hemmers.
I wonder now too My family loves the story as expected

“For life be, after all, only a waitin' for somethin' else than what we're doin'; and death be all that we can rightly depend on.” - Bram Stoker, Dracula
tennizen is offline  
post #20 of 5000 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:19 AM
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
 
l_mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 41,208
                     
Re: 'Yes, we're probably talking about you' chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by elessar View Post
Really
What happened ?
I knew you were only tired of other people's trolling, and still in love with your own

Adam, are you still up? I'll need a clue as to which match to split. How on earth should I know which mixed doubles match will be close??
l_mac is offline  
post #21 of 5000 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:22 AM
_._._._._._
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 33
Posts: 72,524
                     
Re: 'Yes, we're probably talking about you' chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
Adam, are you still up? I'll need a clue as to which match to split. How on earth should I know which mixed doubles match will be close??
Any of them is fine, I think all 4 of the ones I picked will win anyway. Not the Bryan/Stosur one though, they'll win for sure.
adee-gee is offline  
post #22 of 5000 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:22 AM
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
 
l_mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 41,208
                     
Re: 'Yes, we're probably talking about you' chat thread

WTF is that recap thread on GM?

Hello everyone. Probably should have said that first.
l_mac is offline  
post #23 of 5000 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:26 AM
Registered User
 
cmurray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 14,747
                     
Re: 'Yes, we're probably talking about you' chat thread

Hi Linda.

I won the 6th grade spelling bee. For the victory, I had to spell the word salutations. Lucky thing I read Charlotte's Web.

BD, I'm not so sure about Tipsy being a genius. I mean he wears one of the nose strip thingys. IN PUBLIC. :retard:
cmurray is offline  
post #24 of 5000 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:26 AM Thread Starter
Ace Loveforty
 
scarecrows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tirana, ALBANIA
Posts: 82,463
                     
Re: 'Yes, we're probably talking about you' chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
WTF is that recap thread on GM?

Hello everyone. Probably should have said that first.
HI

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=378

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline  
post #25 of 5000 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:26 AM
Registered User
 
elessar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: not on vacation
Posts: 20,460
                     
Re: 'Yes, we're probably talking about you' chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post
Was it a real one before? I'll add your brother and ask him to send me a pic
It was a real one before

My brother doesn't speak english

Quote:
Does "felicitations pour gagner le tournoi Reggio Emilia" make sense?
I would rather say "Felicitations d'avoir gagné le tournoi Reggio Emilia"
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
I knew you were only tired of other people's trolling, and still in love with your own
Clearly mine is just that much more brillant
elessar is offline  
post #26 of 5000 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:28 AM Thread Starter
Ace Loveforty
 
scarecrows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tirana, ALBANIA
Posts: 82,463
                     
Re: 'Yes, we're probably talking about you' chat thread

since the test I'm forgetting about my usual sleeping habits and I'm turning more and more into Claire

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=378

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline  
post #27 of 5000 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:29 AM
Registered User
 
elessar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: not on vacation
Posts: 20,460
                     
Re: 'Yes, we're probably talking about you' chat thread

Just took a facebook test (so clearly no chance of it being wrong), and apparently my IQ is 151.2 and "I'm profoundly gifted"
facebook
Take that spelling bee champions suckers
elessar is offline  
post #28 of 5000 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:29 AM
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC
 
l_mac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 41,208
                     
Re: 'Yes, we're probably talking about you' chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
BD, I'm not so sure about Tipsy being a genius. I mean he wears one of the nose strip thingys. IN PUBLIC. :retard:
Tipsy is clearly one of those people who says he reads worthy books in order to appear clever. You'll notice he never goes into any depth about what he has read, and now he is in a position where journalists are attending his pressers and asking him questions, he has convieniently decided to stop reading

I smell the hand of Mr Disney.

Spain
l_mac is offline  
post #29 of 5000 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:29 AM
Registered User
 
elessar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: not on vacation
Posts: 20,460
                     
Re: 'Yes, we're probably talking about you' chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
since the test I'm forgetting about my usual sleeping habits and I'm turning more and more into Claire
That's a good thing, right ?
elessar is offline  
post #30 of 5000 (permalink) Old 06-30-2008, 12:30 AM
Registered User
 
elessar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: not on vacation
Posts: 20,460
                     
Re: 'Yes, we're probably talking about you' chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
Tipsy is clearly one of those people who says he reads worthy books in order to appear clever. You'll notice he never goes into any depth about what he has read, and now he is in a position where journalists are attending his pressers and asking him questions, he has convieniently decided to stop reading
Agreed.
What a phony that Tipsy
elessar is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome