The "Mikey's the real winner of the pop contest; fu#k the backstabbers!"chat thread48 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #61 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 01:01 AM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,739
                     
Re: The "Carlita please delete this if Maria hasn't posted in it tomorrow" chat threa

I saw that one earlier. I love Kalista.

"You need to change the thread title."

Last edited by star; 12-09-2009 at 02:38 AM. Reason: to add quotes so no one would think I'm talking about this thread
star is offline  
post #62 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 02:23 AM
Registered User
 
Minn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,672
                     
Re: The "Carlita please delete this if Maria hasn't posted in it tomorrow" chat threa

The first snow of the season is falling on my city. Luckily it's not sticking. I'll have to put away my spring jackets.
Minn is offline  
post #63 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 02:34 AM
#freeviktor
 
savesthedizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: formerly known as Troickitard
Posts: 93,807
                     
Re: The "Carlita please delete this if Maria hasn't posted in it tomorrow" chat threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
The first snow of the season is falling on my city. Luckily it's not sticking. I'll have to put away my spring jackets.
You must be getting part of the massive system that is heading my way

I hope it doesn't accumulate too much here overnight I cannot call out of work if I don't feel like driving We're supposed to get mostly rain though, I hope they are right

Troicki - Djokovic - Del Potro - Kyrgios - Berankis
Cibulkova - Robson - Kirilenko - Azarenka
Retired but always loving Ferrero - Ancic - Kiefer

savesthedizzle is offline  
post #64 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 02:36 AM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,739
                     
Re: The "Carlita please delete this if Maria hasn't posted in it tomorrow" chat threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troickitard View Post
You must be getting part of the massive system that is heading my way

I hope it doesn't accumulate too much here overnight I cannot call out of work if I don't feel like driving We're supposed to get mostly rain though, I hope they are right
I think we are finished with the snow. Tomorrow the sun will be out and there will be massive melting. I've practically got a tower of snow at the end of my driveway.
star is offline  
post #65 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 02:38 AM
#freeviktor
 
savesthedizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: formerly known as Troickitard
Posts: 93,807
                     
Re: The "Carlita please delete this if Maria hasn't posted in it tomorrow" chat threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I think we are finished with the snow. Tomorrow the sun will be out and there will be massive melting. I've practically got a tower of snow at the end of my driveway.
It snowed here on Saturday... maybe 5 inches where I work and maybe...an inch at most where I live Where I work is at a bit of a higher altitude, so it will always snow.. this is what makes me a bit worried about driving in tomorrow

Oh well. I hate snow

*edit* I should add, I only hate snow so much because I hate driving in it, and I only hate driving in it because my car is like an inch off the ground and gets stuck really easy. Oh and has only so-so traction and whatnot. Yeah, if I didn't have to drive in it, I wouldn't mind too much. Well, and if I didn't have to walk in it either. It ruins the hair, gets the bottom of your pants wet, etc

Troicki - Djokovic - Del Potro - Kyrgios - Berankis
Cibulkova - Robson - Kirilenko - Azarenka
Retired but always loving Ferrero - Ancic - Kiefer

savesthedizzle is offline  
post #66 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 02:41 AM
Registered User
 
Minn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,672
                     
Re: The "Carlita please delete this if Maria hasn't posted in it tomorrow" chat threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troickitard View Post
You must be getting part of the massive system that is heading my way

I hope it doesn't accumulate too much here overnight I cannot call out of work if I don't feel like driving We're supposed to get mostly rain though, I hope they are right
Yeah, it's a rain-snow mix here and I'm sure it's heading your way. It's been coming down pretty steadily for over an hour but I don't know if I should expect any accumulation by tomorrow morning. I doubt much if any.

I'll have to go buy boots soon. I love shoes but not boots.

Edit:

Last edited by Minn; 12-09-2009 at 02:48 AM.
Minn is offline  
post #67 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 02:55 AM
Registered User
 
Snoo Foo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 28,936
                     
Re: The "Carlita please delete this if Maria hasn't posted in it tomorrow" chat threa

chau minn

i finally realized that i no longer live in a first world country

edit: i don't often take pictures on the subway, cuz for one thing i think they made it illegal after we got attacked by terrorists, also cuz it's what tourists do, and it's kinda pointless. this is my most recent subway photograph

Last edited by Snoo Foo; 12-09-2009 at 03:01 AM.
Snoo Foo is offline  
post #68 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 02:57 AM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,739
                     
Re: The "Carlita please delete this if Maria hasn't posted in it tomorrow" chat threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troickitard View Post
It snowed here on Saturday... maybe 5 inches where I work and maybe...an inch at most where I live Where I work is at a bit of a higher altitude, so it will always snow.. this is what makes me a bit worried about driving in tomorrow

Oh well. I hate snow

*edit* I should add, I only hate snow so much because I hate driving in it, and I only hate driving in it because my car is like an inch off the ground and gets stuck really easy. Oh and has only so-so traction and whatnot. Yeah, if I didn't have to drive in it, I wouldn't mind too much. Well, and if I didn't have to walk in it either. It ruins the hair, gets the bottom of your pants wet, etc
We had a little under a foot. There was more at my place at a higher altitude than downtown. I hate snow, and I would hate hate hate driving in a city in the snow.

And oh yeah. I high centered my car on the snow in my driveway when I started backing out. I had no idea the snow was that deep.

I put a shovel in the back of the car in case I got stuck on the way to work. And it was a good thing because a neighbor was stuck and I was able to stop and dig her out.
star is offline  
post #69 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 02:59 AM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,739
                     
Re: The "Carlita please delete this if Maria hasn't posted in it tomorrow" chat threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
chau minn

i finally realized that i no longer live in a first world country
I know! I get so sick of all this stuff about the U.S. is the greatest country in the world, and then the other part -- well, the reason they have those things is because we spend all our money defending them.

Anyway -- gorgeous photos.

I just saw a pic of Elin's new house.
star is offline  
post #70 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 03:04 AM
Registered User
 
Snoo Foo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 28,936
                     
Re: The "Carlita please delete this if Maria hasn't posted in it tomorrow" chat threa

fuck man those subways are so nice i want to cry, i'm totally despondent.

fucking europeans
Snoo Foo is offline  
post #71 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 03:07 AM
#freeviktor
 
savesthedizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: formerly known as Troickitard
Posts: 93,807
                     
Re: The "Carlita please delete this if Maria hasn't posted in it tomorrow" chat threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
Yeah, it's a rain-snow mix here and I'm sure it's heading your way. It's been coming down pretty steadily for over an hour but I don't know if I should expect any accumulation by tomorrow morning. I doubt much if any.

I'll have to go buy boots soon. I love shoes but not boots.

Edit:
I love boots I probably have 20 pairs

Troicki - Djokovic - Del Potro - Kyrgios - Berankis
Cibulkova - Robson - Kirilenko - Azarenka
Retired but always loving Ferrero - Ancic - Kiefer

savesthedizzle is offline  
post #72 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 03:30 AM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,739
                     
Re: The "Carlita please delete this if Maria hasn't posted in it tomorrow" chat threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
fuck man those subways are so nice i want to cry, i'm totally despondent.



fucking europeans
Just remember that if we didn't spend 457,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000 on the military, they couldn't have those nice subways. Your tax dollars pay for them.
star is offline  
post #73 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 03:38 AM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: The "Carlita please delete this if Maria hasn't posted in it tomorrow" chat threa

It's busy here!
Lee is offline  
post #74 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 03:48 AM
Blown Out On the Trail
 
star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 62,739
                     
Re: The "Carlita please delete this if Maria hasn't posted in it tomorrow" chat threa



I'm going to bed. 5 a.m. comes quickly.
star is offline  
post #75 of 5005 (permalink) Old 12-09-2009, 04:00 AM
Registered User
 
Getta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12,983
                     
Re: The "Carlita please delete this if Maria hasn't posted in it tomorrow" chat threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
Athens Subway: not heaven, but surprisingly not hell either.
Getta is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome