MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - News & Articles Part 3 - The Return of the Yeti
View Single Post
post #231 of (permalink) Old 10-23-2007, 03:28 PM
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Re: News & Articles - Yeti Premonitions

wow, I just spent 30min catching up with the drama... that was worthy of! (okay, maybe not from my boss' point of view ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armada~121 View Post
I think it's quite obvious that Marat doesn't care about his website or his own PR even. But seriously, that reply on his website seemed even more "insulting" to Marat than the tennis.com article to me.
Agreed! To be honest the tennis.com letter didn't shock me much apart from the part where the writer says Marat doesn't care about his sports people who've been following his career for years know how he always voiced his opinion about the things that, in his opinion, were bad for tennis as a professional sport (long calendar, playing the DC every year, umpires going by the rules too strictly, the Round Robin disaster , etc, etc).
But the rest wasn't that bad. Which can't be said about the "official" reply, which like you said Jane sounds more like the opinion of a sensitive fan rather than what could be expected from an official staff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
Mrs Tommy Haas, you know what??? I think this is the first time I'm agreeing with you on something!

I think it calls for a celebration
ditto
He should never have agreed to have an official site. This reply was so ridiculous it's embarassing

& Runner up of the MONTE-CARLO MASTERS 2009 and CHINA OPEN 2009

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome