It's not important how many times you fall, but how many times you stand up. - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 4985 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 03:05 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: The in bed with Nole thread -part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
OK guys As long is everyone is happy, - Jess can you merge the two "In Bed" threads together with me as the thread starter, so that I can change the title whenever people want? Thanks in advance

Maja - I promise I will donate you some vcash as soon as I have a bit more time at the PC - hopefully later tonight. How about you start the Monte Carlo tread instead?

Good idea about the photo threads - I'd hate to lose them. Seems so sad to have lost our original thread though - despite starting a new one in good time. Il'l miss all the silly YouTube links ("Roses of Success" etc), and all the memories of things like winning Shanghai Guess everyone is suffering the same though - so no point stressing about it
I totally feel the same way. But hey, let's just do it all over again here.
arm is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 4985 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 03:23 PM Thread Starter
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: The in bed with Nole thread -part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I totally feel the same way. But hey, let's just do it all over again here.
According to what I read somewhere, they plan to eventually put all our old threads back - once they've broken them down into small enough segments not to affect the servers But whether that will ever happen or not remains to be seen. Certainly MTF still seems slow to load this afternoon - or is that just me?

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #93 of 4985 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 03:52 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: The in bed with Nole thread -part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
According to what I read somewhere, they plan to eventually put all our old threads back - once they've broken them down into small enough segments not to affect the servers But whether that will ever happen or not remains to be seen. Certainly MTF still seems slow to load this afternoon - or is that just me?
To be honest, since this 5000 post thing I haven't had a single problem with MTF, but I am sure it's probably a coincidence.

How was work?
arm is offline  
post #94 of 4985 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: The in bed with Nole thread -part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
To be honest, since this 5000 post thing I haven't had a single problem with MTF, but I am sure it's probably a coincidence.

How was work?
Well it's true I haven't had any of what Karin calls the "DataBase Terrors" since they got rid of the big threads, so that's a huge improvement. Still seems to be running a bit slow though

Work was OK thanks - bit quiet today, as many people chose to book the day off and go away on their Easter breaks early. So I just caught up with some admin, and paperwork and stuff. But now - 4 whole days off I can and and watch Monte Carlo on TV on Monday

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #95 of 4985 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 04:01 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: The in bed with Nole thread -part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Well it's true I haven't had any of what Karin calls the "DataBase Terrors" since they got rid of the big threads, so that's a huge improvement. Still seems to be running a bit slow though

Work was OK thanks - bit quiet today, as many people chose to book the day off and go away on their Easter breaks early. So I just caught up with some admin, and paperwork and stuff. But now - 4 whole days off I can and and watch Monte Carlo on TV on Monday
Time to do absolutely nothing.

School starts next tuesday.
arm is offline  
post #96 of 4985 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 04:13 PM Thread Starter
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: The in bed with Nole thread -part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Time to do absolutely nothing.

School starts next tuesday.
Why the ? I thought you were bored And as you know - absolutely nothing and sleeping are my two favourite things in the world to spend time doing Oh, and eating chocolate too of course

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #97 of 4985 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 04:21 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: The in bed with Nole thread -part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Why the ? I thought you were bored And as you know - absolutely nothing and sleeping are my two favourite things in the world to spend time doing Oh, and eating chocolate too of course
I'm bored, but I don't want school either.

I've been described as a "naturally unsatisfied person"... And that has brought me a lot of problems in the past and will keep bringing me more.

That list. How about watching Nole play great tennis and take off his shirt after he finishes the match?
arm is offline  
post #98 of 4985 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 04:29 PM Thread Starter
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: The in bed with Nole thread -part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I'm bored, but I don't want school either.

I've been described as a "naturally unsatisfied person"... And that has brought me a lot of problems in the past and will keep bringing me more.

That list. How about watching Nole play great tennis and take off his shirt after he finishes the match?
Maybe I'm too easily satisfied? As long as I have food, drink, warmth, my , some tennis on the TV and my Internet connection - I am very easily pleased And - OK - yes - shirtless Nole will also bring me pleasure - and the occasional glimpse of Miljan in the stands So how will you spend your Easter break?

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #99 of 4985 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 04:36 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: The in bed with Nole thread -part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Maybe I'm too easily satisfied? As long as I have food, drink, warmth, my , some tennis on the TV and my Internet connection - I am very easily pleased And - OK - yes - shirtless Nole will also bring me pleasure - and the occasional glimpse of Miljan in the stands So how will you spend your Easter break?
I have never been easily satisfied. I mean, it's kind of a paradox. I am an optimistic, no news for you , and almost always manage to be happy with what I have. But at the same time, I always want more and I keep on changing my mind. I'm complicated, we all are.

Easter break, here in Coimbra, with mum, my sister Sofia, grandpas, uncle, aunt 1, aunt 2, 2 cousins and Nãna - who works for my grandpas but it's family as she has been living with them for more than 20 years, she is also like my second mum.

Nothing exting at all
arm is offline  
post #100 of 4985 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 04:37 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
~Maya~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 4,496
                     
Re: The in bed with Nole thread:-))

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
I am not happy either. I mean it was our thread.



Thta's a good idea.

How's life in NY today? When does your family arrive?
Sorry, I am working so I had to go away.

Life is good. family arrives tomorow
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
OK guys As long is everyone is happy, - Jess can you merge the two "In Bed" threads together with me as the thread starter, so that I can change the title whenever people want? Thanks in advance

Maja - I promise I will donate you some vcash as soon as I have a bit more time at the PC - hopefully later tonight. How about you start the Monte Carlo tread instead?
I was joking abot the vCash Rose. .

You know how I feel starting tournament threads

~Maya~ is offline  
post #101 of 4985 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: The in bed with Nole thread:-))

Quote:
Originally Posted by gio View Post
Sorry, I am working so I had to go away.

Life is good. family arrives tomorow


I was joking abot the vCash Rose. .

You know how I feel starting tournament threads
Maja Well - it's up to you - but I have a notoriously bad track record with tournament thread starting and your luck has yet to be tested So why not try? Guess we should have a thread before the draw, which, I believe is tomorrow or Saturday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gio View Post
Life is good. family arrives tomorow
That's great

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Easter break, here in Coimbra, with mum, my sister Sofia, grandpas, uncle, aunt 1, aunt 2, 2 cousins and Nãna - who works for my grandpas but it's family as she has been living with them for more than 20 years, she is also like my second mum.

Nothing exting at all
Spending time with family sounds nice Enjoy

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #102 of 4985 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 06:41 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: The in bed with Nole thread:-))

It should be fine, thanks.

I don't like dinner, seafood rice, it's a traditional dinner here. But I don't like it so much.
arm is offline  
post #103 of 4985 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 07:11 PM Thread Starter
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: The in bed with Nole thread:-))

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
It should be fine, thanks.

I don't like dinner, seafood rice, it's a traditional dinner here. But I don't like it so much.
Can't you just ask for pizza?

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #104 of 4985 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 07:25 PM
country flag arm
Registered User
 
arm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 27,929
                     
Re: The in bed with Nole thread:-))

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Can't you just ask for pizza?
Soup will work

And chocolate.
arm is offline  
post #105 of 4985 (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 07:32 PM Thread Starter
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: The in bed with Nole thread:-))

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Soup will work

And chocolate.
Easter eggs I am expecting many and varied from the love of my life - he knows he'll be sleeping in the garage for a week if he doesn't please me with the selection

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome