The 'teenylicious, g1MmMyl1CiOus,saralicious-It's a licious thread!!' thread

28K views 750 replies 21 participants last post by  MissFairy 
#1 · (Edited)
:banana:

I'm sorry I had to, I am weak.:eek: :sobbing:

To mr.lurker out there amerish is allowed in here too.;) :kiss:
Our thread motto! :rocker2:
Sanity is for losers. Long live the crazy!:rocker2: :banana:
Also this just has to go in here because it is awesome and Sarah is of course awesome.
We fangirl for teeny. It's not even a someone, it's a whole THING. Our fangirling has reached another level.

It's good.

METHINKS.

:D
And because this post totally wins. Like hardcore wins
February birthdays rule.
Procrastination also rules.
New cars rule.
The teeny thread rules.

AKA TENEIEZZZZZZ 4 LYFE!!!11!!!!!!!112"" :yeah:
And our official thread video.:bowdown:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq7H8l2KVOA

Awards- Monica has received the "Gimmy Award" for the bravery she shows in going into the AR.com forums to research teeny for us.And of course spy. possibly more to come

And thanks to Kate:)worship:) http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html
it's liek teeny for dummies...so cool ;)

Also a teenie dictionary-
Funness- if you can't figure out what it mean you don't deserve to be a teenie :p ;)

Attachments

See less See more
#302 ·
Re: 'Thread where sense decreases with every post, thought and comment' d:

LOL srsly, I can't understand everyone else's teeny speak :sobbing:
It's because your teeny speak is so good that it has obliterated all lower levels of it in your mind. Manierer, you're even a smart teeny. How is that even possible?! :sobbing:

5@r@h y0u n3eD 7o h3lP u5 iNv@d3 73h aNdYy 40rUm5!!!!111!!!!1123!!!
1'M @lWaYzZ 3Re 2 H£lP w1Vv d@ 1Nv@z10nN!!221!!! How's the plan coming along?

I think i'm going to be easy to trace...i'm pretty sure my username over there is MissFairy :rolls: That's going to be a headscratcher for them! :p They don't like me over there already, they were bitching about me ages ago :haha: About how i'm too hard on Andy and not really a fan because i don't f@nNgrRRrL for him enough (they had been spying over here |: ) :rolls:

Plenty reinforcements ladies!! I don't want to see you sucked into the big black hole of brain poachers, never too return.
Brain poachers :haha: Carolererer, you kill me :rolls: After this thread, there's not much brain to poach |: |:

And I feel like doing the Mr. Burns finger thing saying excellent which has no effect over the computer.
EXCELLENT. That's about as effective over the computer as Andys BH slice against anyone :p

1. mY l09-1n 571ll w0rK5 @ AR.com

2. 91mmY h@5 h!s 0wn 7hr3D!!! !%@#132451 oMg!*!*!
1. I fink i iz permanantlyy loged in2 ar 4 sum reezon.
2. i fangrrrl for dis.

Keep this one for the 'dictionary'

he said he wants sumbody wid a sense of humour n dnt take themselves too seriously. haha its hard 2 find a model who isnt obsessd wid themselves .
ne ways its his bizwacks, as long as his hapi. mind u i do think this is just a rumour n not true at all.
:haha: They are smoking some serious teeny dope over there. BIZWACKS?! :sobbing: That is so bad it's awesome, seriously. Fee, good work! :hug:

#275 ·

when do we start our plotting?
Tomorrow I hope.

Plenty reinforcements ladies!! I don't want to see you sucked into the big black hole of brain poachers, never too return.
True. We have to be super-prepared. Constant vigilance!

Whats that from? :scratch:

#274 ·

#277 ·

We will be careful.
Tomorrow I hope.

True. We have to be super-prepared. Constant vigilance!

Whats that from? :scratch:
Sounds god.

Harry Potter-and yes I know that :eek: :sobbing:

#290 ·

1. mY l09-1n 571ll w0rK5 @ AR.com

2. 91mmY h@5 h!s 0wn 7hr3D!!! !%@#132451 oMg!*!*!

#292 ·

I'm not sure. Here, hold this rope while I lurk around. If I'm not back in 30 minutes, give it a good strong tug. Hopefully, I won't have all those lollipops stuck around the hem of my skirt like the last time... damn romper room...

#294 ·

he said he wants sumbody wid a sense of humour n dnt take themselves too seriously. haha its hard 2 find a model who isnt obsessd wid themselves .
ne ways its his bizwacks, as long as his hapi. mind u i do think this is just a rumour n not true at all.

I have no idea what it says, but it could be useful someday, like the Rosetta Stone.

#457 ·

"he said he wants sumbody wid a sense of humour n dnt take themselves too seriously. haha its hard 2 find a model who isnt obsessd wid themselves .
ne ways its his bizwacks, as long as his hapi. mind u i do think this is just a rumour n not true at all."

I have no idea what it says, but it could be useful someday, like the Rosetta Stone.
Here you go Mon, my original post after one of my ventures behind enemy lines. This was a post in the Andy's GF thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.