Originally Posted by CivicLx
Good evening, good morning and good afternoon noon...I was just wondering some questions soooooo in no particular order, here they gooooooo
1. What kind of raquet does everyone use? What kind of string do you have and what tension is your raquet strung at?
2. How many people use more than one raquet? If you use a different raquet, is it a different one or is it the same raquet just strung differently?
3. Would you consider investing in a ball machine?
4. How many of you belong to raquet clubs?
And that is all I will ask for now...so if you guys could answer my questions that would be suuuuuuuuuper thanks
1) I used the Wilson Hammer 6 unti about two weeks ago when I switched to using the Wilson nCode n1 (you can see it here: http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/desc...ILSON-WN1.html
). The strings I use are called "Wilson Natural Gut 16." I usually like my racquet strung right at or around 55, but it varies.
2) I signed a development deal with Wilson about two years ago, so I get all Wilson equipment free. I can't count how many Wilson Hammer 6's I went through over two years of playing with it, but so far I've only used two of my new Wilson nCode one. I don't like changing the tension around too much.
3) My dad owns three ball machines.
4) My dad is the head pro at a local tennis club (Blue Hill) so that's where I do all of my training unless the weather is nice and we'll go outside. I'm also a member at Bally's Racquet Club but I rarely go there -- it's too far away.