To beat pushers you can do the following:
1) Don't let them get to you and make you angry.
2) Use loads of topspin to hit moonballs that bounce high.
3) Come to the net often.
4) Don't risk going for winners too often.
1. Same with anybody.
2. Why? that is basically playing them at there own game, you need to take it to them, be aggressive and take them out of there comfort zone and rythm.
3. Correct, they cannot push the ball to you, and you will take them out of there comfort zone.
4. Why? That means you are also basically pushing as wll and letting them get into there rythm, letting them follow through with there usual game plan.