The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 250 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #3736 of 4351 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 11:28 PM
Registered User
 
jhappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 239
                     
Re: The "Jhappy and Ted can share" Chat Thread

Feel better patchett! I had no idea Nole played Freudian anger slap that well. Roddick may have asked for it but... do it in the locker room not in the post-match conference. I cannot wait until they re-start the Nadal-Murray match. I'm not a huge fan of Murray but wow, he's really improved in his game and courtside manner. Nadal... eeechhh, somebody forgot his contacts, seriously, he couldn't see past his two feet when it came to anticipating Bad News Brit's moves.

chromosome 1=X chromosome2= also X, NOT Y... Can't believe most of you thought I was a guy!


Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all
jhappy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3737 of 4351 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 07:44 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,945
                     
Re: The "Jhappy and Ted can share" Chat Thread

Aleka You're adorable too Of course you can adopt Ernests,if ever you want to join the ever growing band of Gulbis fans in his forum,you would be most welcome

jhappy-It would be a nice change to see other than Nadal in the final,I'm not a particular fan of Andy,prefer his brother Jamie Go JJ in the womens final. I want to see her win a Slam

I still got flu I'll have to crawl into work tomorrow Have a nice evening everyone

Cheering for Nole Gilles Tomas Domi Stan Roger Sascha Struffi
Jamie Murray No 1 - AO Doubles Champ 2016 - congrats!
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos

Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline  
post #3738 of 4351 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 11:17 PM
Registered User
 
jhappy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 239
                     
Re: The "Jhappy and Ted can share" Chat Thread

Murray won. Not too disappointed but omigod Nadal, so many missed chances! If we're starting to adopt players... can I have Del Potro and/or Tipsy (Rose might not like that but she can have Djoker)?
Oh and quick question: Aleka, what the hell is 'the lochte'?

chromosome 1=X chromosome2= also X, NOT Y... Can't believe most of you thought I was a guy!


Congratulations to Ted and Jhappy - both thread leaders in October 2009 to you all
jhappy is offline  
post #3739 of 4351 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 08:54 AM
Registered User
 
*Elsie*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,468
                     
Re: The "Jhappy and Ted can share" Chat Thread

Hi peoples

Jhappy, what's is your real name? And why do you never insert smileys? Smileys are fun
*Elsie* is offline  
post #3740 of 4351 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 11:12 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,945
                     
Re: The "Jhappy and Ted can share" Chat Thread

Good morning,hows everyone?

Elsie How was your weekend sweetie?

Cheering for Nole Gilles Tomas Domi Stan Roger Sascha Struffi
Jamie Murray No 1 - AO Doubles Champ 2016 - congrats!
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos

Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline  
post #3741 of 4351 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,090
                     
Re: The "Jhappy and Ted can share" Chat Thread

Ok, I'll adopt Misha then !! and Kohl !! and Simon, and Robredo, and Nalbandian and O.Rochus.

Hello, just a quick message of love for my tedinettes, I don't forget you.
I'm back working in middle school now.. so far the kids are fine, I love being a teacher anyway.
The apartment still causes me problems and I won't have the internet for... like... ever... be patient see me as the messiah I'll come back

and NOOOO Jhappy you're not my better half.. because I'm touching my better half right now

Rose Frens

Last edited by tedlesurfeur; 09-08-2008 at 02:15 PM.
tedlesurfeur is offline  
post #3742 of 4351 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 03:32 PM
@Ryan's Hat
 
Okonsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Charmants
Posts: 19,893
                     
Re: The "Jhappy and Ted can share" Chat Thread

Hello everyone

Back finally.

Aleka, thanks a lot for nice conversations
Frens, what's with you all of a sudden?
Di

Elsie, Amdany...

Ted?

'Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.'

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Say No To Racism, Discrimination, Prejudice, Hypocrisy, Idolatry, Aloofness. Free Your Mind, Love Animals. @djokernole @Arsenal

Last edited by Okonsky; 09-08-2008 at 03:38 PM.
Okonsky is offline  
post #3743 of 4351 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 03:38 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,945
                     
Re: The "Jhappy and Ted can share" Chat Thread

Ted Don't those internet people know you're being kept from providing protection and love for us Tedinettes We need it a little more often than once a week Shame on them,get the connection sorted you ***holes!!! Ted,you want to adopt Robredo Tell you what,you can have his top half,I'll have the bottom half because I could do with some new wheels

Misha How are you? How was your trip? Bet you didn't enjoy the weather much

Tedinettes where are you?

Cheering for Nole Gilles Tomas Domi Stan Roger Sascha Struffi
Jamie Murray No 1 - AO Doubles Champ 2016 - congrats!
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos

Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline  
post #3744 of 4351 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 09:35 AM
Registered User
 
*Elsie*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,468
                     
Re: The "Jhappy and Ted can share" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Ted Don't those internet people know you're being kept from providing protection and love for us Tedinettes We need it a little more often than once a week Shame on them,get the connection sorted you ***holes!!! Ted,you want to adopt Robredo Tell you what,you can have his top half,I'll have the bottom half because I could do with some new wheels

Misha How are you? How was your trip? Bet you didn't enjoy the weather much

Tedinettes where are you?:awww:
I am right here Sorry I am not here much lately I am still busy at work and when I have a few spare minutes I am on Roger's forum Rose had some serious problems with Internet at home, but that seems to be fixed As for the other Tedinettes, I have no idea Are you feeling better?


Misha Where have you been?
*Elsie* is offline  
post #3745 of 4351 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 10:51 AM
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: The "Jhappy and Ted can share" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Elsie* View Post
I am right here Sorry I am not here much lately I am still busy at work and when I have a few spare minutes I am on Roger's forum Rose had some serious problems with Internet at home, but that seems to be fixed As for the other Tedinettes, I have no idea Are you feeling better?


Misha Where have you been?
Well I said it to you before, so I will say it again - well done Roger Hope you're impressed that I put him in my signature

Misha - I've said welcome back to you already - but no reason not to say it again, so ............ Zdravo! Šta ima novo? Nedostajao si mi puno! Actually I probably should have said "Nedostajala si mi puno" but you know what I mean

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #3746 of 4351 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Registered User
 
*Elsie*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,468
                     
Re: The "Jhappy and Ted can share" Chat Thread

Rose Nice to have you back dear Thanks for putting Roger in your siggie and thanks for telling me because I am not sure if I would have seen it I am so happy, I am walking around with a big smile on my face How are you sweetie?
*Elsie* is offline  
post #3747 of 4351 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 12:12 PM
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: The "Jhappy and Ted can share" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Elsie* View Post
Rose Nice to have you back dear Thanks for putting Roger in your siggie and thanks for telling me because I am not sure if I would have seen it I am so happy, I am walking around with a big smile on my face How are you sweetie?
You mean you don't look closely enough at my signature?

Anyway - I am fine thanks - very busy and a bit tired, because I stayed up past my bed-time to watch the Final on TV. I managed to step on a drawing-pin last night (walking around the house with bare feet) and it is getting infected so just got some anti-biotics - sometimes working in a place with a medical practice attached is useful.

Glad you're happy Of course I wanted Nole to win primarily, but as soon as he was beaten in the semis, I knew it had to be Roger for the trophy To see him wth that cup, looking gracious and cool, instead of that biting Hulk was glorious indeed Did feel a bit sorry for Andy, because he really did play superbly to get rid of The Hulk, and, in his interviews, he seems sad that he didn't do himself justice in his tennis last night But then lots of youngsters react like that in their first major Geand Slam Final, and he will have other changes I'm sure

Btw - it may interest you to know we have a wonderful cook/baker working here and she often brings in cakes Sponge cakes and home-made goodies to die for

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #3748 of 4351 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 12:41 PM
Registered User
 
*Elsie*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,468
                     
Re: The "Jhappy and Ted can share" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
You mean you don't look closely enough at my signature?

Anyway - I am fine thanks - very busy and a bit tired, because I stayed up past my bed-time to watch the Final on TV. I managed to step on a drawing-pin last night (walking around the house with bare feet) and it is getting infected so just got some anti-biotics - sometimes working in a place with a medical practice attached is useful.

Glad you're happy Of course I wanted Nole to win primarily, but as soon as he was beaten in the semis, I knew it had to be Roger for the trophy To see him wth that cup, looking gracious and cool, instead of that biting Hulk was glorious indeed Did feel a bit sorry for Andy, because he really did play superbly to get rid of The Hulk, and, in his interviews, he seems sad that he didn't do himself justice in his tennis last night But then lots of youngsters react like that in their first major Geand Slam Final, and he will have other changes I'm sure

Btw - it may interest you to know we have a wonderful cook/baker working here and she often brings in cakes Sponge cakes and home-made goodies to die for
You change it too often

Sorry for Puke Boy Are you ill? I know what you mean though, I read what he said and he didn't do himself justice indeed. He wil have other chances and so will Nole, when Roger has retired I am sorry Rose but I am kinda ecstatic, I never thought he would do it, he keeps on amazing me

I want sponge cakes and home-made goodies too
*Elsie* is offline  
post #3749 of 4351 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 12:54 PM
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: The "Jhappy and Ted can share" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Elsie* View Post
You change it too often

Sorry for Puke Boy Are you ill? I know what you mean though, I read what he said and he didn't do himself justice indeed. He wil have other chances and so will Nole, when Roger has retired I am sorry Rose but I am kinda ecstatic, I never thought he would do it, he keeps on amazing me

I want sponge cakes and home-made goodies too
My love and adoration for Puke Boy went up a lot when he beat The Hulk So be kind to him After all, bluntly, if it had been The Hulk in that Final, I doubt that Roger would have won, because he has a bit of a mental block against him So Puke Boy did Roger (and all of us) a favour

And - why be sorry? He's your player and he won a Grand Slam - you have every right to be ecstatic, just I was when Nole won Australian. Grand Slams and Olympic medals are very precious - we should savour them and enjoy the moment

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #3750 of 4351 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Registered User
 
*Elsie*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,468
                     
Re: The "Jhappy and Ted can share" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
My love and adoration for Puke Boy went up a lot when he beat The Hulk So be kind to him After all, bluntly, if it had been The Hulk in that Final, I doubt that Roger would have won, because he has a bit of a mental block against him So Puke Boy did Roger (and all of us) a favour

And - why be sorry? He's your player and he won a Grand Slam - you have every right to be ecstatic, just I was when Nole won Australian. Grand Slams and Olympic medals are very precious - we should savour them and enjoy the moment
As for the mental block, maybe so, but then again Nadal has never beaten a seeded player in US open. I was happy he played Murray in the final though A loss would have been more bearable Yeah I am happy because so many people gave him up and it was hard to stay optimist

I am going offline for a while now Have a good afternoon and speak later
*Elsie* is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome