The "Where did the Tursunmaniacs go?" chat thread - Page 187 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2791 of 4351 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 12:45 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,945
                     
Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Hello to our Fanboy,Ted so nice to meet you,I'm Di

I agree that Rose should be Mod. A ruthless streak is what we need around MTF And T***** would cease to exist I don't know who I want to win the Mens Title now.

I am on my lunch break I've just had a scone with my sandwich, made by my nice boss At 3.00pm-I'm done for the day. Has the expected rain arrived at Wimbledon? I don't know if they've had any play at all,cos I cant see the scores for now

Connie-Where are you? Hope you are OK,not being surrounded by any Ghastly people I hope your headache isn't bothering you sweetie Poupina She is sooooo beautiful, thanks for posting the pics of her I can well understand how bad you'll feel when you have to give her back.

Rose-I am sorry you still are having such a bad time at work, and MTF is getting you down I wish there was something I could do to help sweetheart Try to remember that things will soon get better, and you will always have people who love and support you, wherever you are, whatever you say or do And thanks for worrying about the rain and my barbecue last night. I had it going when my friends arrived,and we had finished it before the rain came which was around 11.00 pm here. And, have I read somewhere that you might put Ernests in your siggy? That would be nice,but of course it doesn't matter if you don't

Anyway,lunch break over Take care everyone,chat later

Cheering for Nole Gilles Tomas Domi Stan Roger Sascha Struffi
Jamie Murray No 1 - AO Doubles Champ 2016 - congrats!
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos

Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2792 of 4351 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 12:53 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,090
                     
Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
Hello to our Fanboy,Ted so nice to meet you,I'm Di
Hello Di

I read you on Ernie's forum and I think somewhere else, but I can't figure out where

It's nice to meet you too

The match is about to begin AJMO
tedlesurfeur is offline  
post #2793 of 4351 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Registered User
 
*Elsie*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,468
                     
Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Connie Where are you?


Sorry I left, I don’t even have an excuse

Di So you have a nice boss, good for you My headache is better thanks.

Yeah, Rose as our Mod But she is so demanding that I am not even sure if I could stay
*Elsie* is offline  
post #2794 of 4351 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 02:44 PM
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post


Sorry I left, I don’t even have an excuse

Di So you have a nice boss, good for you My headache is better thanks.

Yeah, Rose as our Mod But she is so demanding that I am not even sure if I could stay
Don't worry - my personal friends are allowed a few weaknesses - you could stay Thanks for the Rep btw

And Di - hope you can get home in time to watch some tennis. Still rain delays at the moment - covers are off- but looks like it might start again very soon. Can't really moan though - weather here has been amazing this Wimbledon

Mind you - rain delays at Wimby mean one thing here - even more Murray on the TV It's bad enough I have to cheer for the moaning, whingeing Scot tonight - without having to see his ugly face on my screen when he's not playing live. "Vamos Murray"

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica*; 07-02-2008 at 02:49 PM.
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #2795 of 4351 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 02:55 PM
Registered User
 
*Elsie*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,468
                     
Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Don't worry - my personal friends are allowed a few weaknesses - you could stay Thanks for the Rep btw

And Di - hope you can get home in time to watch some tennis. Still rain delays at the moment - covers are off- but looks like it might start again very soon. Can't really moan though - weather here has been amazing this Wimbledon

Mind you - rain delays at Wimby mean one thing here - even more Murray on the TV It's bad enough I have to cheer for the moaning, whingeing Scot tonight - without having to see his ugly face on my screen when he's not playing live. "Vamos Murray"
Thanks for letting me stay, you are very generous You are welcome for the rep. I much more prefer to read that than "I hope that Roddick wins now"

Vamos Murray
*Elsie* is offline  
post #2796 of 4351 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
Thanks for letting me stay, you are very generous You are welcome for the rep. I much more prefer to read that than "I hope that Roddick wins now"

Vamos Murray
Well I was obviously the "kiss of death" to Roddick wasn't I? In fact to everyone I have wanted to win so far. And I would honestly like to see Federer win another Wimbledon - I know how much it would mean to him, and I like to watch his style of play. The usual suspects FedTards would be unbearable for a while of course - but PA notwithstanding - I still think the MTF FedTards are more bearable than the BWTards

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #2797 of 4351 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 03:31 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,945
                     
Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

My work is done,I'm home,no tennis

I thought I'd post a few cute pics to cheer up the other working girlies
Attached Images
File Type: jpg good%20morning%20have%20a%20tweety%20day.jpg (23.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg ico-tweety-3.jpg (10.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg ico-tweety-5.jpg (12.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg winniegang.jpg (20.5 KB, 2 views)

Cheering for Nole Gilles Tomas Domi Stan Roger Sascha Struffi
Jamie Murray No 1 - AO Doubles Champ 2016 - congrats!
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos

Norwich City Football Club

Last edited by patchett; 07-02-2008 at 03:50 PM.
but-it's-ok is offline  
post #2798 of 4351 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 03:36 PM
Registered User
 
*Elsie*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,468
                     
Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Well I was obviously the "kiss of death" to Roddick wasn't I? In fact to everyone I have wanted to win so far. And I would honestly like to see Federer win another Wimbledon - I know how much it would mean to him, and I like to watch his style of play. The usual suspects FedTards would be unbearable for a while of course - but PA notwithstanding - I still think the MTF FedTards are more bearable than the BWTards
For sure

If you are the "kiss of death" for every player you want to win, could you please root for the Hulk this evening I will send you a cheesecake if Pukeboy wins

PA

I am going home now I am going for a run with friends this evening. And I decided to go over to Poupina to pick her up, I want to see how they treat her now that they have this new couch

Nice evening
*Elsie* is offline  
post #2799 of 4351 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 03:48 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,945
                     
Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connie View Post
For sure

If you are the "kiss of death" for every player you want to win, could you please root for the Hulk this evening I will send you a cheesecake if Pukeboy wins

PA

I am going home now I am going for a run with friends this evening. And I decided to go over to Poupina to pick her up, I want to see how they treat her now that they have this new couch

Nice evening
Connie,have a nice evening too Enjoy your run,and cuddle Poupina for me

Yay they are playing again

Cheering for Nole Gilles Tomas Domi Stan Roger Sascha Struffi
Jamie Murray No 1 - AO Doubles Champ 2016 - congrats!
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos

Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline  
post #2800 of 4351 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 03:56 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,090
                     
Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
My work is done,I'm home,no tennis

I thought I'd post a few cute pics to cheer up the other working girlies
I'm not a working girlie

What about the following title for the thread : Tursunov Fanboy Ted's Harem Chat Thread
tedlesurfeur is offline  
post #2801 of 4351 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Di I love the cute pictures.The Winnie the Pooh one reminds me of our "Group Hug" photo, that we always bring out on Nole's Forum when we need to feel the love and share our misery. We did a lot of that last week

Connie - have a great evening and please Poupina for me. And - I'm sorry -no amount of cheesecake could EVER make me cheer for that ghastly Hulk creature I would probably die first! He'll win anyway - he is so damned strong that Murray looks like a little boy against him Even Nole and Dima have almost been knocked over by the power of his shots sometimes

OK - tennis is just starting so I am off. I'm having my hair cut tonight at 6.00pm - but hopefully shouldn't interfere with tennis too much.

Later

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #2802 of 4351 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 04:15 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,945
                     
Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Di I love the cute pictures.The Winnie the Pooh one reminds me of our "Group Hug" photo, that we always bring out on Nole's Forum when we need to feel the love and share our misery. We did a lot of that last week

Connie - have a great evening and please Poupina for me. And - I'm sorry -no amount of cheesecake could EVER make me cheer for that ghastly Hulk creature I would probably die first! He'll win anyway - he is so damned strong that Murray looks like a little boy against him Even Nole and Dima have almost been knocked over by the power of his shots sometimes

OK - tennis is just starting so I am off. I'm having my hair cut tonight at 6.00pm - but hopefully shouldn't interfere with tennis too much.

Later
I loved the Group Hug photo in Nole's Forum, such a nice thought to post it Enjoy being pampered at the hair salon

Ted- a nice thread title you came up with there See we hardly ever get Fanboys in here which makes me discriminate,I don't mean to - hopefully there will be more Fanboys in here soon There should be a slapped wrist smiley for you to give me

Cheering for Nole Gilles Tomas Domi Stan Roger Sascha Struffi
Jamie Murray No 1 - AO Doubles Champ 2016 - congrats!
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos

Norwich City Football Club

Last edited by patchett; 07-02-2008 at 04:21 PM.
but-it's-ok is offline  
post #2803 of 4351 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 07:35 PM
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchett View Post
I loved the Group Hug photo in Nole's Forum, such a nice thought to post it Enjoy being pampered at the hair salon

Ted- a nice thread title you came up with there See we hardly ever get Fanboys in here which makes me discriminate,I don't mean to - hopefully there will be more Fanboys in here soon There should be a slapped wrist smiley for you to give me
Hairdersser was ill - so it got cancelled

Murray got beaten

Alex bought me flowers (What has he got to feel guilty about? )

That's all my exciting news for the evening

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
post #2804 of 4351 (permalink) Old 07-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 8,945
                     
Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Hairdersser was ill - so it got cancelled

Murray got beaten

Alex bought me flowers (What has he got to feel guilty about? )

That's all my exciting news for the evening
Such a shame,you couldn't get your hair done Rose,it would have made you feel better. The Nadal/Murray match was a non-event I ended up watching Jamie win his Mixed Doubles. Jamie has had an army cut

Alex bought you flowers,thats so nice. He's a romantic,and he loves you-he hasn't got anything to feel guilty about,he cares for you. Besides,you are deserving of flowers always

At least you have some news I've been having a bad day elsewhere on MTF. I keep doing spelling mistakes, mixing up countries, not checking my posts, how embarrasing is that? I keep apologising,then everything is OK I'm not in gear today,I made mistakes at work too I get soat myself but then I always laugh so its fine My truck isn't in gear today,I'd better put it in neutral see if that'll help Just one of those days

Sweet dreams everyone

Cheering for Nole Gilles Tomas Domi Stan Roger Sascha Struffi
Jamie Murray No 1 - AO Doubles Champ 2016 - congrats!
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos

Norwich City Football Club

Last edited by patchett; 07-02-2008 at 09:48 PM.
but-it's-ok is offline  
post #2805 of 4351 (permalink) Old 07-03-2008, 07:04 AM
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
                     
Re: The Tursunov fangirls chat thread!

Morning

Di - sorry you had a bad day on MTF yesterday - no need to apologise though - I'm sure everyone knew what you were talking about anyway! Most people on the Player Forums (where you mostly post) are nice, decent people - it's only the trolls on GM and one other place that need a severe beating with a feather duster or something

Yes - Alex bought me flowers - and made my tea this morning because I work up late I still find it hard to believe that someone like him really does love me (he teases me he's just doing it so I'll marry him and give him British citizenship ) - but I guess he must do somewhere.

As for Murray and Nadal Murray had no chance - he looked like a puny, frightened little boy against The Hulk - all his fire and confidence had gone - I almost started to like him Glad Jamie won though - I like Jamie far better than Andy.
Anyway - have a good day - and catch up later I'm sure

AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome