Suicide Tennis UsOpen - Congrats Tomy and gulle&tati for reaching Day10
SUICIDE TENNIS - UsOpen
1. Each day of play, you must pick 1 winner playing an ATP main draw singles match. Of course, the player that you choose, is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play).
2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. So, you don't want to waste a pick on Federer or Nadal to win in early round matches.
3. You must choose one player to win each day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament.
4. Only in the case of a walkover, or a withdrawal, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurance of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do count as completed matches.
Replacement picks must be identitified like this:
BACK-UP PICK - Andy Roddick
If it is not clearly identitified, then both picks will be declared invalid.
5. If you wish to participate, just write the word IN in this thread. New players are ALWAYS welcome!
6. Once the order of play with be released, it will be added IN THIS THREAD to facilitate your choices. Each day, this post will be updated with its respective order of play.
7. Picks will be aceptable until before the start of Day Play
winning pěck on Day 13: 1000
winning pěck on Day 12: 750
winning pěck on Day 11: 450
winning pěck on Day 10: 350
winning pěck on Day 9: 250
winning pěck on Day 8: 200
winning pěck on Day 7: 150
winning pěck on Day 6 : 125
winning pěck on Day 5 : 100
winning pěck on Day 4 : 75
winning pěck on Day 3: 55
winning pěck on Day 2: 35
winning pěck on Day 1: 15
The Magic Treble© ExcaliburII
Last edited by ExcaliburII; 09-06-2007 at 08:33 PM.