Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 190 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 01:54 PM
Registered User
 
Eimear O'Mahony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,548
                     
Re: Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread

That's okay! It seems like we have this forum to ourselves pretty much!!! Yeah you were right to be proud of Dimitrov. I kept thinking of you while I was watching the match. I must check out a couple of Jesse videos on You Tube and do some research as to where and when he's playing next and try and catch a couple of his matches
Eimear O'Mahony is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #47 of 190 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 02:20 PM
Registered User
 
rtgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In my beautiful home!
Age: 34
Posts: 3,758
                     
Lightbulb Re: Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
That's okay! It seems like we have this forum to ourselves pretty much!!! Yeah you were right to be proud of Dimitrov. I kept thinking of you while I was watching the match. I must check out a couple of Jesse videos on You Tube and do some research as to where and when he's playing next and try and catch a couple of his matches
yes and that totally shock me because if it's not you I'll be all alone here................
maybe Yves too....but I dunno, that's strange, maybe he's still not popular at all
rtgy is offline  
post #48 of 190 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 02:32 PM
Registered User
 
Eimear O'Mahony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,548
                     
Re: Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread

To be honest, very few people have heard of him I'm sure. I know I hadn't until last night. Maybe we should spread the news on the Gilles forum and try and get some people over here Glad I could keep you company anyway
Eimear O'Mahony is offline  
post #49 of 190 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 06:00 PM
Registered User
 
rtgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In my beautiful home!
Age: 34
Posts: 3,758
                     
Cool Re: Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
To be honest, very few people have heard of him I'm sure. I know I hadn't until last night. Maybe we should spread the news on the Gilles forum and try and get some people over here Glad I could keep you company anyway


the pleasure is all mine
but that's come natural - we are both Gilloutards!!!


btw, I like the idea to spread Jesse's fame throughout the forums
rtgy is offline  
post #50 of 190 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 06:12 PM
Registered User
 
Eimear O'Mahony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,548
                     
Re: Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread

Once a Gillou/Simontard always a Gillou/Simontard right??? Yeah we should do ... or on second thoughts maybe we should keep it just our secret Do you think people would come over? I think it'd be cool. We can have a mini-Gilles forum right here What more could you want?
Eimear O'Mahony is offline  
post #51 of 190 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 07:55 PM
Registered User
 
rtgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In my beautiful home!
Age: 34
Posts: 3,758
                     
Cool Re: Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
Once a Gillou/Simontard always a Gillou/Simontard right???
at least for me that's true

Quote:
Yeah we should do ... or on second thoughts maybe we should keep it just our secret Do you think people would come over? I think it'd be cool. We can have a mini-Gilles forum right here
I must confirm that this is a sexy idea



Quote:
What more could you want?
to see Gillou's dreams come true........... to see him world number one
maybe is a bit to bold but I believe in him and I'm sure that he will conquer the top one day.
could you just imagine - our sweet and beloved Poussin at the very top




deep down in my heart he's already world number one.............

Last edited by rtgy; 02-13-2009 at 08:05 PM.
rtgy is offline  
post #52 of 190 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 08:02 PM
Registered User
 
rtgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In my beautiful home!
Age: 34
Posts: 3,758
                     
Smile Re: Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
We can have a mini-Gilles forum right here
on the other hand this is Jesse's thread, so we must stop with this Gillou worshiping around !!!

this here is Huta Galung's own little MTF kingdom
rtgy is offline  
post #53 of 190 (permalink) Old 02-13-2009, 08:53 PM
Registered User
 
Eimear O'Mahony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,548
                     
Re: Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtgy View Post
at least for me that's true



I must confirm that this is a sexy idea





to see Gillou's dreams come true........... to see him world number one
maybe is a bit to bold but I believe in him and I'm sure that he will conquer the top one day.
could you just imagine - our sweet and beloved Poussin at the very top




deep down in my heart he's already world number one.............

Hah hah! Sexy idea ... I like it Yeah it would be great seeing our little Poussin at World No. 1. My dream ranking would be Simon at 1, Murray at 2 (but having won Wimbledon with Simon winning the other three majors) and because it's Jesse's thread we'll have him at 3

Unless we get more posters I don't think we're doing any harm. We can talk about Jesse as much as we can and if we feel like talking about Gillou every so often ... why not??? We're the only people here so we pretty much have the run of the forum
Eimear O'Mahony is offline  
post #54 of 190 (permalink) Old 02-14-2009, 10:57 AM
Registered User
 
rtgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In my beautiful home!
Age: 34
Posts: 3,758
                     
Cool Re: Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
Hah hah! Sexy idea ... I like it Yeah it would be great seeing our little Poussin at World No. 1. My dream ranking would be Simon at 1, Murray at 2 (but having won Wimbledon with Simon winning the other three majors) and because it's Jesse's thread we'll have him at 3
dreams, dreams ..................

Quote:
Unless we get more posters I don't think we're doing any harm. We can talk about Jesse as much as we can and if we feel like talking about Gillou every so often ... why not??? We're the only people here so we pretty much have the run of the forum

rtgy is offline  
post #55 of 190 (permalink) Old 02-14-2009, 02:42 PM
Registered User
 
Eimear O'Mahony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,548
                     
Re: Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread

Just so we can talk about Jesse ... do you have any info on where he's playing next and if there are any live streams? But yeah we can dream can't we. It'd be fantastic if it came true and who knows? It just might happen!
Eimear O'Mahony is offline  
post #56 of 190 (permalink) Old 02-14-2009, 02:59 PM
Registered User
 
Yves.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 23
Posts: 9,832
                     
Re: Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
Just so we can talk about Jesse ... do you have any info on where he's playing next and if there are any live streams? But yeah we can dream can't we. It'd be fantastic if it came true and who knows? It just might happen!
He's playing right now in Marseille. 6/4 4/6 right now...

http://i.imgur.com/xAmN3lX.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheepleBuster View Post
I would literally make love to a cat if Dolgo somehow wins this match.
Yves. is offline  
post #57 of 190 (permalink) Old 02-14-2009, 03:49 PM
Registered User
 
rtgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In my beautiful home!
Age: 34
Posts: 3,758
                     
Talking Re: Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread

and he win

Jesse Huta Galung / Benoit Paire 6-4 4-6 6-4
http://www.protennislive.com/framese...=www.open13.fr





Jesse !!!
rtgy is offline  
post #58 of 190 (permalink) Old 02-14-2009, 04:52 PM
Registered User
 
Eimear O'Mahony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,548
                     
Re: Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread

Well done Jesse!!! Does that mean he's into the final round of qualifying then? I take it you were watching the match? He could meet Gilles in the 2nd round because I know Gilles is due to meet either a qualifier or Rainer Schuettler if he gets past your compatriot Dimitrov
Eimear O'Mahony is offline  
post #59 of 190 (permalink) Old 02-14-2009, 06:48 PM
Registered User
 
rtgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: In my beautiful home!
Age: 34
Posts: 3,758
                     
Cool Re: Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
Well done Jesse!!! Does that mean he's into the final round of qualifying then? I take it you were watching the match? He could meet Gilles in the 2nd round because I know Gilles is due to meet either a qualifier or Rainer Schuettler if he gets past your compatriot Dimitrov
no unfortunately I'm not.............but you're right /again / he could meet Gillou too in the 2nd round..... if Gillou past Grisha of course
rtgy is offline  
post #60 of 190 (permalink) Old 02-14-2009, 08:20 PM
Registered User
 
Eimear O'Mahony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,548
                     
Re: Jesse Huta Galung Cheering Thread

Poor Gillou ... I think this Marseille draw is meant to torment you mentally
Eimear O'Mahony is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome