- View Single Post - David limping through Cincy.
View Single Post
post #66 of (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 12:09 AM
country flag LaTenista
Re: David in Carmen Electras hometown Cincinnati....ehhh win this thing!

Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
I was wondering whether you were in the stadium. Was keeping an eye out just in case.

Could have been the umpire box too. All I know is that I was thinking, why the hell are you so p**** off? He did explain that not much later.

It was the goldy colour shirt Ali was talking about. I'm not a fan.
If David plays a night match on Grandstand I'll go.

I figure I can use the $30 I didn't spend last night on a day at the Louisville challenger in October.

Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
I know, because he explained it to the Spanish speaking audience a little later by means of screaming really loudly that this son of a ***** was serving really hard.

I have sold my first plants this morning.
Yay Linda!

Yeah my more limited Spanish I thought maybe he was just calling Isner an a**hole.

Titles: 2005 - PAW Washington 2006 - PTS Marseille, TT Miami Doubles(w/coreyschucky), TT Tokyo Singles 2007 - TT Hamburg Doubles(w/SarettaFan) 2008 - TT Indianapolis Singles Finalist: 2005 - PAW Montreal & Bucharest 2006 - TT Acapulco Singles & Doubles(w/Iza), TT Houston Doubles(w/robrulz5), PTS Monte Carlo, TT Barcelona Doubles(w/Peta Pan), TT Newport Doubles(w/adee-gee), PAW Umag 2007 - TT Queen's Singles & Doubles(w/SarettaFan), TT Champaign Doubles(w/TommyB.) 2008 - TT Auckland Doubles(w/invu2day), TT Recanati Singles, TT Newport Doubles(w/sploush), TT Indianapolis Doubles(w/sploush)
Nadal Moyá Ferrer Verdasco Puerta Cañas Andreev Safin
Roddick Blake Salzenstein Delic DeHeart
Montcourt Gasquet Mathieu Serra Simon Santoro
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome