Still bad news....
(new diary, the 10 th)
News are not good. After I begun again to play, my writs pain was back. I passed exams which were not good. I was disguted I decided to go to Marroco in a friend who has an academy in Agadir. Now, I rest and practice physically even if I can't play.
After the exams, doctors wanted to operate me, but finally they prefered to wait for. They'll examin me again the first monday of RG. If it's ok, I'll can play 10 days afater. If it's not good...6 months out !
I wonder if I shouln't have prefered having the surgery in januar when it hurt me a lot. When doctors gave up the surgery to put me a splint, I was almost disapointed.
I'm going to go back to home after some days in Strasbourg. Then, if , as I hope, I can play again, I'll go practisinf somewhere, I still don't know.
I'll give you news soon.
I agree with him, maybe surgery is the best solution. At least he shouldn't have lost too much time (5 months !) to try again every month to play , without result... !!! pffffffff, my paulo !!