Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa... - Page 35 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #511 of 524 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 09:56 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 431
                     
Re: Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

[QUOTE=just_me1989;10394705]I am gonna go there. i dont think they will be any closer to me than they will be now.

you're australian, do you live in serbia ? I don't anderstand you
teem is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #512 of 524 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 10:18 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 11
                     
Re: Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by teem View Post
Think it's too soon, even here : http://www.arenabeograd.com/en/events/tickets/all
Do you want to go there ?
[QUOTE=teem;10394777]
Quote:
Originally Posted by just_me1989 View Post
I am gonna go there. i dont think they will be any closer to me than they will be now.

you're australian, do you live in serbia ? I don't anderstand you
I'm not an australian, i have only choosen australia because at the time i was creating an account, there were some errors on the page and i was only able to select Australia for my home country and i have forgot to correct it since. i am from slovenia.
just_me1989 is offline  
post #513 of 524 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 10:29 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 431
                     
Re: Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

[QUOTE=just_me1989;10394794]
Quote:
Originally Posted by teem View Post

I'm not an australian, i have only choosen australia because at the time i was creating an account, there were some errors on the page and i was only able to select Australia for my home country and i have forgot to correct it since. i am from slovenia.
Ahhh you're a very insteresting person ! If you go, don't forget to give us some news !!! happy to know you're supporting the frenchies ! don'tell me you're not ?
teem is offline  
post #514 of 524 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 10:42 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 11
                     
Re: Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

[QUOTE=teem;10394808]
Quote:
Originally Posted by just_me1989 View Post

Ahhh you're a very insteresting person ! If you go, don't forget to give us some news !!! happy to know you're supporting the frenchies ! don'tell me you're not ?
cheers yep, i am supporting frenchies. i have acually order new camera so i just might do some report with lots of photos (mostly photos that is). the only problem is that i am terrible at taking photos so i aplogize in advance.
just_me1989 is offline  
post #515 of 524 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 10:49 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 431
                     
Re: Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

[QUOTE=just_me1989;10394836]
Quote:
Originally Posted by teem View Post

cheers yep, i am supporting frenchies. i have acually order new camera so i just might do some report with lots of photos (mostly photos that is). the only problem is that i am terrible at taking photos so i aplogize in advance.
I was in toulon for the first round with a camera which takes photos too ... it was not famous at all ! Promise I will stay mute when I saw them !!!
You're very lucky to go there !!!! In toulon, germans et french people were very fairplay with each other in tribune ... that was a very nice atmosphère (first round is not last round )
teem is offline  
post #516 of 524 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 11:00 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 11
                     
Re: Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

[QUOTE=teem;10394843]
Quote:
Originally Posted by just_me1989 View Post

I was in toulon for the first round with a camera which takes photos too ... it was not famous at all ! Promise I will stay mute when I saw them !!!
You're very lucky to go there !!!! In toulon, germans et french people were very fairplay with each other in tribune ... that was a very nice atmosphère (first round is not last round )
i think that serbians will be fair aswell. the only problem with them is that they are so passionate about everything they do, that they sometimes may appear a bit rude.
are you from Toulon? my grandma was there last year and she said that it was one of the most beautiful places she's ever seen. With Paris being close second
just_me1989 is offline  
post #517 of 524 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 431
                     
Re: Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

[QUOTE=just_me1989;10394859]
Quote:
Originally Posted by teem View Post

i think that serbians will be fair aswell. the only problem with them is that they are so passionate about everything they do, that they sometimes may appear a bit rude.
are you from Toulon? my grandma was there last year and she said that it was one of the most beautiful places she's ever seen. With Paris being close second
I'm from paris but I know toulon since I was a baby. What is very beautiful near toulon is an island call "ile de porquerolles" maybe your grandma was going there !
teem is offline  
post #518 of 524 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 11:06 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 431
                     
Re: Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

you can go here, maybe :
http://www.google.fr/imgres?imgurl=h...26tbs%3Disch:1
teem is offline  
post #519 of 524 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 11:25 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 11
                     
Re: Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by teem View Post
it looks great, although i am more of a city-person (i am a bit shark-o-phobic, if thats even a word) . I should be at paris last week but unfortunately the agency that i was supposed to go with cancel it. i was hoping that the final would be in paris so that i could see paris and tennis all at once, but i guess i will have to make some other plans to visit paris.
just_me1989 is offline  
post #520 of 524 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 11:51 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 431
                     
Re: Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_me1989 View Post
it looks great, although i am more of a city-person (i am a bit shark-o-phobic, if thats even a word) . I should be at paris last week but unfortunately the agency that i was supposed to go with cancel it. i was hoping that the final would be in paris so that i could see paris and tennis all at once, but i guess i will have to make some other plans to visit paris.
bad luck for paris but great thing for serbia wheree you will see jo and the others ! for paris, october is the most romantic month to visit the city except that journeys are short, august is when you don't want to see any parisian , spring is good to !
but what an expression ! shako-phobic !!!
teem is offline  
post #521 of 524 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 12:24 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 11
                     
Re: Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by teem View Post
bad luck for paris but great thing for serbia wheree you will see jo and the others ! for paris, october is the most romantic month to visit the city except that journeys are short, august is when you don't want to see any parisian , spring is good to !
but what an expression ! shako-phobic !!!
parisian are one of the main reason for my desire to go to paris, so august is out. i was thinking something like the end of december or maybe the end of may... we shall see.
just_me1989 is offline  
post #522 of 524 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 01:10 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 431
                     
Re: Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_me1989 View Post
parisian are one of the main reason for my desire to go to paris, so august is out. i was thinking something like the end of december or maybe the end of may... we shall see.
the end of may ... good idea for going to roland garros !
teem is offline  
post #523 of 524 (permalink) Old 09-27-2010, 02:02 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 11
                     
Re: Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by teem View Post
the end of may ... good idea for going to roland garros !
exactement!
just_me1989 is offline  
post #524 of 524 (permalink) Old 04-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Registered User
 
soulage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,839
                     
Re: Davis Cup 2010: Vamos Franciaaaaaa...

The all report On Road to Belgrade is available on Tennisplay. It's not the same showed before the final it's 26 exclusives minutes from the last tie in Belgrade. It's 2,99 for 48 hours http://www.tennisplay.fr/1744/sur-la-route-de-belgrade

I buy it and the part in Belgrade is the most interesting one. Well I went directly to the last minutes of the report
soulage is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome