Suicide Tennis - US Open; Congrats to Deck-Winner!!
Suicide US Open
1. Each day of play, you must pick 1 winner playing a ATP main draw singles match. Of course, the player that you choose, is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play).
2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. So, you don't want to waste a pick on Federer in the first round.
3. You must choose one player to win each day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. As well, your pick must be chosen before the pick's match has commenced, otherwise it will be considered a wrong pick, and thus you will again, be out of the tournament.
4. Only in the case of a walkover, or a withdrawal, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurence of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do count as completed matches.
Replacement picks must be identitified like this:
BACK-UP PICK - David Nalbandian
If it is not clearly identitified, then both picks will be declared invalid.
5. If you wish to participate, just write the word IN in this thread and post your first pick
I support a lot of mugs.
Last edited by Regenbogen; 09-07-2006 at 05:04 AM.