Monday 8/28 OOP & Scores - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 2091 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 03:53 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Long Island
Age: 36
Posts: 3,866
                     
Re: Monday 8/28 OOP & Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouba1978
When will the matches start in CET ??
It should be within 15 minutes.

On a side note I live 20 minutes from the open and it's lightly raining again.
coreyschucky is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 2091 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 03:53 PM
Registered User
 
Mistaflava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 19,451
                     
Re: Monday 8/28 OOP & Scores



this is getting out of control...
Mistaflava is offline  
post #123 of 2091 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Registered User
 
s.m.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,560
                     
Re: Monday 8/28 OOP & Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouba1978
When will the matches start in CET ??
18:00
s.m. is offline  
post #124 of 2091 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 03:54 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 7,944
                     
Re: Monday 8/28 OOP & Scores

Who is that on the court? Roddick and some other players? Now two men, two women. Mixed on AA?

Formerly known as Four:Love.
Yappa is offline  
post #125 of 2091 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 03:55 PM
Registered User
 
avocadoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 3,591
                     
Re: Monday 8/28 OOP & Scores

noon, tennis, that would be great...
avocadoe is offline  
post #126 of 2091 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 03:55 PM
Registered User
 
Bilbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lena-Land
Posts: 73,673
                     
Re: Monday 8/28 OOP & Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyschucky
It should be within 15 minutes.

On a side note I live 20 minutes from the open and it's lightly raining again.
even if they can start you will have interrupts all day until thursday.

i highly doubt they can get in many matches.
Bilbo is offline  
post #127 of 2091 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 03:56 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,064
                     
Re: Monday 8/28 OOP & Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo
that's why i love switzerland. people there are always nice and down to earth. a country with no problems.


Tbh we are so small and insignificant that we can t say anything

But let me tell you, i've lived 6 month in Rosenheim, near munich, and I lived 3 month in Berlin .
I've been as well for shorter periods in 10 or 12 other towns in germany, invited by german friends, like stuttgart, nurnberg, frankfurt dusseldorf and many other..I have to say that really no other country welcomes strangers better then germany.

And believe me , one of my passion is to travel, and i've done more or less the whole world so I can compare it to many countries..
chicco77 is offline  
post #128 of 2091 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 03:57 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Long Island
Age: 36
Posts: 3,866
                     
Re: Monday 8/28 OOP & Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo
even if they can start you will have interrupts all day until thursday.

i highly doubt they can get in many matches.
I know. If it rains that means I'll be able to go Friday. Good for me but bad for play and betting
coreyschucky is offline  
post #129 of 2091 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 03:57 PM
Registered User
 
Mistaflava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 19,451
                     
Re: Monday 8/28 OOP & Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicco77
Tbh we are so small and insignificant that we can t say anything

But let me tell you, i've lived 6 month in Rosenheim, near munich, and I lived 3 month in Berlin .
I've been as well for shorter periods in 10 or 12 other towns in germany, invited by german friends, like stuttgart, nurnberg, frankfurt dusseldorf and many other..I have to say that really no other country welcomes strangers better then germany.

And believe me , one of my passion is to travel, and i've done more or less the whole world so I can compare it to many countries..


stop being such a homer
Mistaflava is offline  
post #130 of 2091 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 03:57 PM
Local Favorite
 
dbnumberone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,056
                     
Re: Monday 8/28 OOP & Scores

you're a dumbass for no other reason because you think it should be raining in New York in February, not August
dbnumberone is offline  
post #131 of 2091 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 03:58 PM
Registered User
 
Bilbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lena-Land
Posts: 73,673
                     
Re: Monday 8/28 OOP & Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreyschucky
I know. If it rains that means I'll be able to go Friday. Good for me but bad for play and betting
it will be like that: 80% rain, 20% play
Bilbo is offline  
post #132 of 2091 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 03:59 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Age: 37
Posts: 269
                     
Re: Monday 8/28 OOP & Scores

i see no rain http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/

Comoooon Give me some bucks to party!!!
Marat_Safin is offline  
post #133 of 2091 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 03:59 PM
Registered User
 
Bilbo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lena-Land
Posts: 73,673
                     
Re: Monday 8/28 OOP & Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbnumberone
you're a dumbass for no other reason because you think it should be raining in New York in February, not August
dbnumberone = dumb number one
Bilbo is offline  
post #134 of 2091 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 04:00 PM
Registered User
 
Mistaflava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 19,451
                     
Re: Monday 8/28 OOP & Scores

Whenever it rains, online scoreboards get messed up for at least a week
Mistaflava is offline  
post #135 of 2091 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 04:01 PM
Local Favorite
 
dbnumberone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 3,056
                     
Re: Monday 8/28 OOP & Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo
dbnumberone = dumb number one
soooooooooooooo clever!
My grandma could come up with something better than that
dbnumberone is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome