Re: The "Peter Luczak" Cheering Thread!
This is the draw from Almaty.
(1) Peter Luczak (AUS) vs Alex Satschko (GER)
Jan Minar (CZE) vs Mikhail Ledovskikh (RUS)
Daniel Brands (GER) vs Dacian Craciun (ROM)
(5) Farrukh Dustov (UZB) vs (WC) Maxim Filippov (KAZ)
(3) Boris Pashanski (SRB) vs Qualifier
Florin Mergea (ROM) vs Vasilis Mazarakis (GRE)
Martin Fischer (AUT) vs Konstantin Kravchuk (RUS)
(8) Denis Istomin (UZB) vs Qualifier
(6) Bastian Knittel (GER) vs Qualifier
Mohamed Maamoun (EGY) vs Stefan Wauters (BEL)
(WC) Ervan Gasparyan (RUS) vs (WC) Sarvar Ikramov (UZB)
(4) Bjorn Phau (GER) vs Qualifier
(7) Laurent Recourdec (FRA) vs Kamil Capkovic (SVK)
Rainer Eitzinger (AUT) vs Giancarlo Petrazzuolo (ITA)
Dusan Lojda (CZE) vs (WC) Artur Chernov (RUS)
(2) Simon Greul (GER) vs Sergei Bubka Jr. (UKR)
“ On Nadal bumping him on the changeover, Rosol said: "It's ok, he wanted to take my concentration; I knew he would try something".
Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.