International Rules Series - Ireland v Australia - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 01:42 AM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
its.like.that's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: sans domicile fixe
Posts: 34,169
                     
International Rules Series - Ireland v Australia

First game takes place this coming Saturday night.
its.like.that is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 02:02 AM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
its.like.that's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: sans domicile fixe
Posts: 34,169
                     
Re: International Rules Series - Ireland v Australia

Ireland to beat Australia @ 2.10

A pissweak Australian side that deserves to be diced up like celery. Hopefully the umpires will keep this one under control unlike last year, where the Irish were offered no protection from the officials. If they Irish can't win this one, they should all be forced to convert to protestants.

its.like.that is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 02:56 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,288
                     
Re: International Rules Series - Ireland v Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Ireland to beat Australia @ 2.10
where did you get this odds?

Odds of the series are 1.75 Ireland - Australia 2
Odds of game one is excatly the same


if i will play it .. i wil be on Ireland too
bossboss is offline  
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 12:47 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
its.like.that's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: sans domicile fixe
Posts: 34,169
                     
Re: International Rules Series - Ireland v Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossboss View Post
where did you get this odds?

Odds of the series are 1.75 Ireland - Australia 2
Odds of game one is excatly the same


if i will play it .. i wil be on Ireland too
These odds were on betfair.
its.like.that is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-28-2006, 11:26 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: International Rules Series - Ireland v Australia

Ireland to beat Australia - $1.75

gl
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-29-2006, 04:49 AM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
its.like.that's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: sans domicile fixe
Posts: 34,169
                     
Re: International Rules Series - Ireland v Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Ireland to beat Australia @ 2.10

A pissweak Australian side that deserves to be diced up like celery. Hopefully the umpires will keep this one under control unlike last year, where the Irish were offered no protection from the officials. If they Irish can't win this one, they should all be forced to convert to protestants.

WINNER!

Hall looked like a dog on ice out there with the round ball , Fevola should have been picked instead.

This Aussie team is too old and slow, and with that many Swans playing they have little chance of winning either of the remaining games.

Ireland for the clean sweep.

Good luck!
its.like.that is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-29-2006, 09:21 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,288
                     
Re: International Rules Series - Ireland v Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post

This Aussie team is too old and slow, and with that many Swans playing they have little chance of winning either of the remaining games.

Ireland for the clean sweep.

Good luck!
only one game left.. they play twice in every series.. the series winner is either the winner or the 2 games or if they split .. they decide it by score difference
(i.e now Australia needs t win by more than 8 points to win the series)
bossboss is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome