AFL Round 13 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 07:20 AM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: AFL Round 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossboss View Post
welcome to the forum .. i think sportfreak will love this bet ..for his beloved Hawks .. looks solid (on paper) , but i am not touching it (as a pie supporter)
lol boss No bet on this game,should be one hell of a match!!p.s great to see more posters,welcome to MTF!!
sports freak is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 08:59 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,182
                     
Re: AFL Round 13

Rumours on pre-game media...

Stanton and Dyson IN
Johnstone IN
Neitz OUT
Alistair is offline  
post #33 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 12:27 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,324
                     
Re: AFL Round 13

What a cracker of a game? whoever took essendon with line lost , Melbourne SU lost .. only dave_nz got up...

it looks like "The Play" was Overs .. how did i miss that? Good call bolar

status on disposal H2H Peverill :17 (11 contested), Watson:16 (all uncontested) Virtual bet Lost

my bet on Melbourne for wooden spoon lived another day

Last edited by bossboss; 06-29-2007 at 12:34 PM.
bossboss is offline  
 
post #34 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 06:43 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: AFL Round 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Demons to beat Bombers - $2.18

gl
lost

thanks lucas bah
post #35 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-29-2007, 06:44 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: AFL Round 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Essendon v Melbourne

Game score: odd @ 1.92

Even totals have been 4-0 in the past 4 matches between the clubs, so this one will be odd.

BOL
I thought you had this nailed mid way through the final qtr

While you are at it why not provide us with next week's powerball numbers
post #36 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 01:30 AM
Registered User
 
sports freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 18,056
                     
Re: AFL Round 13

Just the one total that stood out,taking it b4 it gets pounded more,hoping for another shootout at the Dome!!Also leaning on the Blues +23.5pts over Dockers which is scary,still looking into it more!!!

60 units on St Kilda Saints vs Richmond Tigers Over 188.5pts total @1.93 - This total is very low which is abit of a worry cos i was expecting around 200-205 mark???anyway hopefully it will sail past that,going for a little of spice and taking 221+ @ 7.00 but will cover 201-210 @ 8.50 and 211-220 @ 10.00 aswell just incase!!!

60 units on ShinBoner of the Centry ML 1.87 over Western Pound Puppies - Simply a NO-BRAINER!!!Game is played on Sunday!!

Good luck -other leans on Swans +17.5pts/Blues +23.5pts,it maybe a dogs week in the AFL!!

Last edited by sports freak; 06-30-2007 at 01:51 AM.
sports freak is offline  
post #37 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 03:41 AM
Registered User
 
Bolar Bolabi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Golovin's Pu$$y
Age: 33
Posts: 14,645
                     
Re: AFL Round 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
I thought you had this nailed mid way through the final qtr

While you are at it why not provide us with next week's powerball numbers
Bolar Bolabi is offline  
post #38 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 03:43 AM
Registered User
 
Bolar Bolabi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Golovin's Pu$$y
Age: 33
Posts: 14,645
                     
Re: AFL Round 13

I've taken Fremantle -23.5 and the total to go over 190.5 and Carlton +23.5 and the total to go over 190.5.

So if the total goes over, I make a profit.

Go the over guys. This will reach 230
Bolar Bolabi is offline  
post #39 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 03:56 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,324
                     
Re: AFL Round 13

for tracking purposes only:

2.05 MALCESKI H2H Kirk 1.72 .. not much separates the two . although everyone expects a low scoring game . i think it will not be (depending on the weather)
last game against collingwood i picked kirk and he only covered in the last 3 minutes
Pick: Malceski
bossboss is offline  
post #40 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 04:02 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,240
                     
Re: AFL Round 13

Add :


Sydney +19.5 (-109), 0.3 of a unit
dave nz is offline  
post #41 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 04:07 AM
Registered User
 
Bolar Bolabi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Golovin's Pu$$y
Age: 33
Posts: 14,645
                     
Re: AFL Round 13

Brisbane +6.5 @ $1.87
Bolar Bolabi is offline  
post #42 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 04:14 AM
Registered User
 
Bolar Bolabi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Golovin's Pu$$y
Age: 33
Posts: 14,645
                     
Re: AFL Round 13

Also, I've just spent 20 minutes researching the following bet.

Brisbane V Port Adelaide - Game Total - Even @ $1.95

Here are the 20 clashes against the two teams.

Even
Even
Even
Odd
Even
Odd
Odd
Even
Even
Even
Odd
Even
Even
Even
Odd
Odd
Even
Even
Even
Odd

As you can see, all 20 games between these 2 teams follow a distinct pattern. The first 3 games were all even scores. Then the next was an odd. Then the next was an Even.

Then if you note carefully, the next time time Odds came around, they came consecutively. Then when the odds came around again in clash number 11, it came once. Then there was a bunch of even scores. Then in games 15 and 16, the score was an odd number again. Then there were 3 evens and we land at the last meeting, which was an odd score.

So history tells us that this game will even as the last game was odd and before that, the last time it was odd, it happened consecutively so this time, it can't happen consecutively or it's against history, which is bad.

Good luck!
Bolar Bolabi is offline  
post #43 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 04:18 AM
Registered User
 
Bolar Bolabi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Golovin's Pu$$y
Age: 33
Posts: 14,645
                     
Re: AFL Round 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post
Also, I've just spent 20 minutes researching the following bet.

Brisbane V Port Adelaide - Game Total - Even @ $1.95

Here are the 20 clashes against the two teams.

Even
Even
Even
Odd
Even
Odd
Odd
Even
Even
Even
Odd
Even
Even
Even
Odd
Odd
Even
Even
Even
Odd

As you can see, all 20 games between these 2 teams follow a distinct pattern. The first 3 games were all even scores. Then the next was an odd. Then the next was an Even.

Then if you note carefully, the next time time Odds came around, they came consecutively. Then when the odds came around again in clash number 11, it came once. Then there was a bunch of even scores. Then in games 15 and 16, the score was an odd number again. Then there were 3 evens and we land at the last meeting, which was an odd score.

So history tells us that this game will even as the last game was odd and before that, the last time it was odd, it happened consecutively so this time, it can't happen consecutively or it's against history, which is bad.

Good luck!
Also, take note of the pattern.

The first 4 games went like this.

Even
Even
Even
Odd

Then the next 2 went

Even
Odd
Odd

Then the pattern happened 3 evens, one odd, 3 evens 2 odds and so on.

Take a look at the last 4 games.

Even
Even
Even
Odd

Compare that with the first 4 games and you will note the pattern is the same.

So if my prediction is correct and the matches follow this pattern, this game will be even. The next 2 will be odd. Then the pattern will continue where there is 3 evens and one odd, 3 evens and 2 odds and so on.

So I have not spent 20 minutes researching this bet, I've spent 40.
Bolar Bolabi is offline  
post #44 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 04:50 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,324
                     
Re: AFL Round 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi View Post

...

So if my prediction is correct and the matches follow this pattern, this game will be even. The next 2 will be odd. Then the pattern will continue where there is 3 evens and one odd, 3 evens and 2 odds and so on.

So I have not spent 20 minutes researching this bet, I've spent 40.
Are you serious? as BG said what is the next tatts numbers?
Odds and even are toss of a coin , no pattern nothing , just pure luck . did you spent time searching? oh dear

bossboss is offline  
post #45 of 66 (permalink) Old 06-30-2007, 05:00 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,324
                     
Re: AFL Round 13

Disposals H2H tracking purposes only

1.87 Heath Black X J. Carr 1.87

Heath Balck YTD 201 Disposals games played 9
J. Carr YTD 229 Disposals played 12

Pick Heath Black
bossboss is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome