Carnegie Challenge Cup - Round 5 - MensTennisForums.com

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 01:33 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Cool Carnegie Challenge Cup - Round 5

Saints are playing the worst Nat 1 league team, all of these guys are amateurs with professional jobs. Saints will definitely put up a score tonight however with expected late showers, that -58.5 is not that appealing.

Therefore I am going to take them on the first half handicap, last round in the Cup they played another Nat 1 team and blew them away early, up 46 at the half and then cruised the rest of the way. Should see something similar tonight. Available at centrebet:

St Helens to cover -28.5 v Rochdale - $1.90 (1st Half)

good luck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 02:04 PM
Registered User
 
SwiSha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 39,787
                     
Re: Carnegie Challenge Cup - Round 5

is this a big play BG?
SwiSha is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 02:08 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Carnegie Challenge Cup - Round 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swisha View Post
is this a big play BG?
Nah just normal stakes - 1st half betting can be a bit of a lottery at times
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 02:09 PM
Registered User
 
SwiSha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 39,787
                     
Re: Carnegie Challenge Cup - Round 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Nah just normal stakes - 1st half betting can be a bit of a lottery at times
alright count me in . some coinz on it
SwiSha is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 08:43 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Carnegie Challenge Cup - Round 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Saints are playing the worst Nat 1 league team, all of these guys are amateurs with professional jobs. Saints will definitely put up a score tonight however with expected late showers, that -58.5 is not that appealing.

Therefore I am going to take them on the first half handicap, last round in the Cup they played another Nat 1 team and blew them away early, up 46 at the half and then cruised the rest of the way. Should see something similar tonight. Available at centrebet:

St Helens to cover -28.5 v Rochdale - $1.90 (1st Half)

good luck
win

Those on the full game must still be unconscious
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-11-2007, 11:28 PM
Registered User
 
SwiSha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 39,787
                     
Re: Carnegie Challenge Cup - Round 5

nice call BG
SwiSha is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-12-2007, 06:33 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Age: 34
Posts: 4,298
                     
Re: Carnegie Challenge Cup - Round 5

what was the FT score?

krayzie loco insane.
xcrap is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-12-2007, 06:57 AM
Registered User
 
SwiSha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 39,787
                     
Re: Carnegie Challenge Cup - Round 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrap View Post
what was the FT score?
36-0 HT
70-10 FT
SwiSha is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-12-2007, 07:25 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Carnegie Challenge Cup - Round 5

It was actually 40-0 at HT

But yeah 70-10 at FT, covered the full game spread by 1.5 points thanks to the last try conversion
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-13-2007, 01:15 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Carnegie Challenge Cup - Round 5

A pair of small ones for me today

Sheffield to cover +52.5 v Hull

Whitehaven to cover +18.5 v Dragons

good luck
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-13-2007, 08:24 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Carnegie Challenge Cup - Round 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
A pair of small ones for me today

Sheffield to cover +52.5 v Hull

Whitehaven to cover +18.5 v Dragons

good luck
Both won
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome