Super 14 - Last Round - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 03:24 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Cool Super 14 - Last Round

I can't remember the last time there were so many games in the last round that actually has relevance to the final makeup of the top 4.

No Carter for the Saders tonight, regardless I am ready to roll with the best team in the comp by a mile

Crusaders to cover -10.5 v Chiefs

good luck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 04:17 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,240
                     
Re: Super 14 - Last Round

Other side for me Chiefs +. Yet to be determined how much I'm betting, want to watch till the end of the MLB and NBA so will post a little later.
dave nz is offline  
post #3 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 05:12 AM
Banned!
 
its.like.that's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: sans domicile fixe
Posts: 34,169
                     
Re: Super 14 - Last Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
I can't remember the last time there were so many games in the last round that actually has relevance to the final makeup of the top 4.

No Carter for the Saders tonight, regardless I am ready to roll with the best team in the comp by a mile

Crusaders to cover -10.5 v Chiefs

good luck
Don't really know how you can say that they're the best by a mile on the back of last week's performance - being kept tryless and to 6 points by a mediocre Brumbies outfit.
its.like.that is offline  
post #4 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 05:21 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Super 14 - Last Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
Don't really know how you can say that they're the best by a mile on the back of last week's performance - being kept tryless and to 6 points by a mediocre Brumbies outfit.
Judging them by one poor performance? The Brumbies were always going to be tough last week given the circumstances surrounding the departing players

Before the Brumbies game in the prior 6 games they picked up 29 of the available max 30 points on offer
post #5 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 05:54 AM
Banned!
 
its.like.that's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: sans domicile fixe
Posts: 34,169
                     
Re: Super 14 - Last Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Judging them by one poor performance? The Brumbies were always going to be tough last week given the circumstances surrounding the departing players

Before the Brumbies game in the prior 6 games they picked up 29 of the available max 30 points on offer
Not doubting that they're the best team in the comp at the moment, just not by a mile, perhaps a furlong.

its.like.that is offline  
post #6 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 06:00 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,240
                     
Re: Super 14 - Last Round

BG surprised you got 10.5....with 10 being a common win margin thought u would have got 9.5 like it is with alot of books. Even Pinny which u have said u bet with has -10 flat @ +103. Just trying to help.
dave nz is offline  
post #7 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 06:08 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Super 14 - Last Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
BG surprised you got 10.5....with 10 being a common win margin thought u would have got 9.5 like it is with alot of books. Even Pinny which u have said u bet with has -10 flat @ +103. Just trying to help.
I've only got my CB account running this weekend so got to take whatever they throw up
post #8 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 06:09 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Super 14 - Last Round

I've also taken Blues to cover -4.5 v Force for later tonight
post #9 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 06:10 AM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,240
                     
Re: Super 14 - Last Round

One for me tonight will add more as we go :





Chiefs +10.5 (-110) over Crusaders-------------1 unit








gl


dave
dave nz is offline  
post #10 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 09:14 AM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Super 14 - Last Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
I can't remember the last time there were so many games in the last round that actually has relevance to the final makeup of the top 4.

No Carter for the Saders tonight, regardless I am ready to roll with the best team in the comp by a mile

Crusaders to cover -10.5 v Chiefs

good luck
lost

good call Dave, wow thought the Chiefs may cover but to win SU at Jade, big performance. That 6-7-8 is simply world class, one of the best in world provincial rugby.
post #11 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 12:40 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Super 14 - Last Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
I've also taken Blues to cover -4.5 v Force for later tonight
win
post #12 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 12:48 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 2,240
                     
Re: Super 14 - Last Round

Got this one straight after the Chiefs game (wrong team favoured IMO Pk at best) :







Highlanders +4.5 over Brumbies------------1 unit








gl


dave
dave nz is offline  
post #13 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 01:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 38
Posts: 2,330
                     
Re: Super 14 - Last Round

^ Tonight's results effectively end the Brumbies' chances of making the four, right ..?
Mr Flamboyant is offline  
post #14 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 01:44 PM
Banned!
 
its.like.that's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: sans domicile fixe
Posts: 34,169
                     
Re: Super 14 - Last Round

Pretty much
its.like.that is offline  
post #15 of 40 (permalink) Old 05-04-2007, 01:49 PM
bad gambler
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Super 14 - Last Round

Yes they are out after the Blues beat the Force.
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome