Made good progress in 2015. On his way up again. 30 years old now, 2016 could be a huge year for him.
Praying for a good draw for AO 2016. He should of beat Dimitrov last year and you can count on even more fans coming to chant for him for 2016 AO. A decent draw, and I'm very confident he'll make a 4th round. I think the time has come to break the drought.
He could of had a couple of career titles this year but injuries screwed him over:
* "popped" his calf at Nottingham SF
* groin injury during Atlanta final
* groin injury Stockholm vs Berdych
2015 highlights for mine:
* First career final since 2011 in Atlanta
* 2nd Round Zagreb edging Karlovic in his home tournament
* SF Zagreb
* Defeating Ferrer in Nottingham; SF there.
* SF Stockholm (including great win vs Tomic Round 2)
* AO 2015; beating Goffin and coming from 2 sets to 1 down against Gabashvilli; playing 2006 like vs Dimitrov in front of a soccer style atmosphere (thx to HFC Melbourne once again) despite losing.
* Round 2 vs John Millman Wimbledon playing with a busted calf, two sets and a break down, comes back to win.
As for goals, 2016, I believe:
* 4th round at a grand slam
* Career Title #5
* 1 or more top 10 wins
* Finish season top 20
* Masters 1000 QF or better
Pame Marco!!! #believe