Originally Posted by Labamba
1. the lucky losers - when are they being used? And if they are, so then what's the best way to decide who gets chosen as one?
2. the order of ways to decide an even tie - tiebreak is the #1 decider, but what is the order of other measures? (countbacks, earlier tiebreakers, earlier countbacks, ranking)
3. ranking system - are we going to use the 'ATP System' with mandatory tournaments or the 'WTA System' best 18? tournaments are counted?
it's time to sum things up:
1. People seem to be in favour of using lucky losers (poll: 14 yes/13 no), that means we have to decide who gets chosen as one. Can we find common ground or do we need another poll (and what would be the best options)?
2. Everybody seem to agree with Gavnich's proposal for the order (tiebreaker, countback, tiebreak #2, countback #2, ..., ranking). If there's no objections, a new rule is made which every manager should use from now on.
3. There's a lot of support for the new compromise suggestion in this question, which the current poll doesn't have (Grand Slams would be mandatory, but not the Masters Series tournaments). Do we need a new poll for this or what?