Answers in red.
1) Should players be allowed to play in two places at the same time (the final of a week X event AND the qualifying of a week x+1 event)?
Yes/No? (Current rule: yes) No, if he plays the final he should apply for a SE.
2) Should players who lose in a Grand Slam qualifying be allowed to play a challenger in the following week?
Yes/No/No if qualifying points are introduced? (Current rule: Yes) If the player is qualyfied for the main draw, yes.
3) GS/IW/Miami week 2 events:
GS R16 - out of qualifying; GS QF - out of MD? (current rule)
Players who're still alive in the GS (or IW/Miami) by Saturday (GS R16) should be out of the 2nd week challengers, MD or qualifying? Yes, to make it easier for managers.
Players should be able to commit to the 2nd week challengers only after they're out of the GSs/IW/Miami? No, they can commit before.
4) Late entries & SE's:
No restrictions? (current rule)
Players who commit as late entries 48 hours or less before the final deadline shouldn't be eligible to receive a SE?
Players who commit as late entries shouldn't be eligible to receive a SE?
I'd say that a player cannot change tournament to ask for a SE, for example, if a player's playing a 90 point Challenger, he can't move to a 120 Challenger if he knows he'll get a SE.
5) Doubles commitments:
It should be enough if only a player commits the doubles team? (current rule)
Both players in a partnership should commit/confirm before being accepted in the doubles list?
I think teams should be confirmed.
6) Singles commitments by another person?
Yes/No (Current rule: yes) Yes, but only if it's before the 1st deadline.
8) Should there be a restriction to avoid singles R1 matches between doubles partners?
Yes/No (Current rule: no) No.
9) Should picks which were sent to the person who posted the OOP be accepted?
Yes/No (Current rule: no) I think this should be a manager decission, posted in the rules post clearly before the tournament start.
10) Should picks sent by e-mail be accepted?
Yes/No/Facebook? (Current rule: yes) Yes, but only in exceptional ocassions (the manager has the PM box full, for example)
11) Should there be a punishment for players who don't send picks?
Yes/No (Current rule: no) No.
12) Standard minimum of TT matches in first rounds (4, 5, 6, 7, no restrictions?) I think 6 is OK.
13) Standardizing the OOP:
No - Manager's choice (Current rule)
Yes - The order should be decided by the number of differences of each match: more diffs -> higher in the SR order?
Yes - The order should be decided by the order of the matches in the official OOP: left to right or top to bottom? Managers choice.
17) Qualifying points: There should be points for qualifying wins.
Yes/No (Current rule: no) Definitely yes
18) There should be a Team Race for the World Tour Finals.
Yes/No (Current rule: no) Why not.
19) Retirements should count for SR and shootout purposes (64 40 ret -> 64 60 win; 46 23 ret -> 46 63 60 win)? No.
21) Possible exception: Accepting picks 1/2/3/4/5 minutes after the deadline? No late picks and no exceptions.