Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing - Page 92 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1366 of 1587 (permalink) Old 09-26-2012, 10:39 PM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,445
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
If you want to write up the explanations that's fine
I'll try and do it this weekend

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1367 of 1587 (permalink) Old 09-27-2012, 11:22 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,116
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direnan View Post
Ok. I will not have time in the next few weeks even.

Need someone for manager in Tokyo. If no possible, I can try.

And, need manager for
15/10/2012 Rio De Janeiro CH CL 32/16/16/8 and
05/11/2012 Guyaquil CH CL 32/16/16/8

thanks.
I can help you with Tokyo.

Is there anyone who can take over Rio?
The thread should be opened this week
Boarder35m is offline  
post #1368 of 1587 (permalink) Old 09-27-2012, 09:58 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,116
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarder35m View Post
I can help you with Tokyo.

Is there anyone who can take over Rio?
The thread should be opened this week
Direnan can manage Tokyo and Rio

So only a manager for Guayaquil is needed
Boarder35m is offline  
post #1369 of 1587 (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 05:44 AM
Registered User
 
ESimp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,046
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Need some help with Mons this week, starting with Q's on Saturday. I signed up for it so just need someone to accept my picks and maybe post the OOP if I am stuck at work.

Can anyone help me out?
ESimp is offline  
post #1370 of 1587 (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 09:43 AM
Registered User
 
sfar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,043
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESimp View Post
Need some help with Mons this week, starting with Q's on Saturday. I signed up for it so just need someone to accept my picks and maybe post the OOP if I am stuck at work.

Can anyone help me out?
I can accept picks from your opponents, that's ok for me as I'm playing the same tournament.

I can also try to post the OOP, but I'm not 100% sure I'll be online when that happens. I would ask it in the thread, I'm sure someone will come up and post it.

Entry List / Draw Maker - TT Interactive Rankings
tennistipping.zz.mu


Tennis Tipping
Best rankings:
Singles: 132 (18/06/2012)
Doubles: 88 (06/08/2012)
sfar is offline  
post #1371 of 1587 (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 09:53 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
rvugt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Nijmegen
Age: 31
Posts: 6,943
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

I can also accept picks from your opponent. Not playing the tournament, so it easier as you might play sfar in the future. On the OOP, weekends are always tough for me to be online at certain times, but I can try to post it in the evenings!

Member of Suicide tennis board!

For all tt results from the past:

http://tt-statistics.info/
rvugt is offline  
post #1372 of 1587 (permalink) Old 09-28-2012, 09:57 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
AdeyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,178
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfar View Post
I can accept picks from your opponents, that's ok for me as I'm playing the same tournament.

I can also try to post the OOP, but I'm not 100% sure I'll be online when that happens. I would ask it in the thread, I'm sure someone will come up and post it.
I was going to volunteer but I'll let Sergio do some work

EDIT - got beaten to it - or Ruben

You can contact me on my TF Account or adriancollins@hotmail.com. I rarely log on here anymore as became TF Admin.

Last edited by AdeyC; 09-28-2012 at 10:04 AM.
AdeyC is offline  
post #1373 of 1587 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 03:40 PM
Registered User
 
Lazyking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 31
Posts: 1,558
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Hi, my focus has been really divided as of late and that's bad for TT. I j just wasn't focused fully on petange towards the end and now with Sacramento, I've been busy all week and I missed the oop for today... The solution I came up with is to start singles qualies Sunday but I think that that screws up the main draw.. The only way to start the MD on time is to take out 4 players in qualies but that isn't fair either.

I apologize for my ineptness these last few weeks..

MATT


Tennis Tipping Manager/Player.
Lazyking is offline  
post #1374 of 1587 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Registered User
 
Cava's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 38
Posts: 3,224
                     
Can someone please check on Beijing? I was left out of Q draw and I'm afraid the manager won't be back to check the thread.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using VerticalSports.Com App

TT Singles 62 <> TT Doubles 101 <> PAW 30 <> Suicide 26 <> DTT (W: 2012 AUS OPEN)
Cava is offline  
post #1375 of 1587 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 04:19 PM
Registered User
 
Direnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,844
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Anyone can, only, post OOP for tomorrow, in Tokyo?

Tomorrow, I return for pc only in night.

Suicide: Roland Garros
DTT:Hamburg
Thomaz, Feijão, Monteiro, Clezar, Laranja, Julinho, Rogerinho
NALBA, Nadal, Yoshi, Farah, Elias, Sousa, Ferrer, De Bakker, Wawrinka, Gil, Alves, Mello, B. Baker, Gasquet

Bartoli, Matekkão, Wozniack, Minella, Rezai, De Brito, Cirstea, Cornet, Bouchard, Robson
Duarte, Segnini, Hermenegildo, Nanda, Vaisemberg, Bia
Direnan is offline  
post #1376 of 1587 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 04:47 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
AdeyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,178
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyking View Post
Hi, my focus has been really divided as of late and that's bad for TT. I j just wasn't focused fully on petange towards the end and now with Sacramento, I've been busy all week and I missed the oop for today... The solution I came up with is to start singles qualies Sunday but I think that that screws up the main draw.. The only way to start the MD on time is to take out 4 players in qualies but that isn't fair either.

I apologize for my ineptness these last few weeks..
The best thing to do in this case - assuming that it is 8 matches on the OOP is to have 4 matches for each rounds.

You can contact me on my TF Account or adriancollins@hotmail.com. I rarely log on here anymore as became TF Admin.
AdeyC is offline  
post #1377 of 1587 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 04:59 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,116
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cava View Post
Can someone please check on Beijing? I was left out of Q draw and I'm afraid the manager won't be back to check the thread.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using VerticalSports.Com App
You are right.
You should have been in the draw, because the other players were late entries, too, and should have been placed behind you.
I can´t change that now, I´m afraid, so you will have to wait for the manager
Boarder35m is offline  
post #1378 of 1587 (permalink) Old 09-29-2012, 05:58 PM
Registered User
 
kingroger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,393
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarder35m View Post
You are right.
You should have been in the draw, because the other players were late entries, too, and should have been placed behind you.
I can´t change that now, I´m afraid, so you will have to wait for the manager
guys im sorry I don't know what to do I did not check on LE's...
In my opinion the other 3 players committed before Cava and therefore got in...

TTS:#107 (High: #107) W (6)2016: Cordenons CH, Mons CH, Budapest CH 2013 Champaign CH, 2012 Alphen CH, Szezecin CH, Champaign CH
TTD: #205 (High: #26)
W (5) 2012: Caloundra CH w/TankingTheSet, Memphis w/Hellcat, Arad CH w/Marto - 2011: Cherbourg CH w/Kirilenko-Fan, Miami w/Kirilenko-Fan
DTT Singles: High: #1 - W Australian Open 2011, Madrid 2011, Tokyo 2011
DTT Doubles: High: #3 - W Wimbledon 2011, US Open 2011
kingroger is offline  
post #1379 of 1587 (permalink) Old 09-30-2012, 10:50 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
AdeyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,178
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for October

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingroger View Post
guys im sorry I don't know what to do I did not check on LE's...
In my opinion the other 3 players committed before Cava and therefore got in...
Don't worry - we all made mistakes

Solution as posted in thread

You can contact me on my TF Account or adriancollins@hotmail.com. I rarely log on here anymore as became TF Admin.
AdeyC is offline  
post #1380 of 1587 (permalink) Old 10-01-2012, 02:22 PM Thread Starter
.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Age: 25
Posts: 35,116
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need more managers for October and November

Porto Alegre
Guyaquil
Marbella
Knoxville
Tyumen
sao Paolo Ch Finals


We need managers for this tournament at the moment?


Tennis Tipping 2016


Singles : 189 (Best 88) -
Doubles : 116 (Best 50) -

Finals CH

Singles : 4:4
Doubles : 10:9 CH (ATP 4:0) - Won Chengdu (with Allez-Alejo)
dinkulpus is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome