Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing - Page 78 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1156 of 1587 (permalink) Old 08-21-2012, 05:00 PM
Registered User
 
orangehat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 11,444
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for September

Thanks Alex

Tennis Tipping

Singles: (--/10) Finals: 1-5 ATP, 3-1 Challengers
W: Rotterdam '12
Slams:1R,3R,3R,QF

Doubles: (--/5) Finals: 3-4 ATP, 8-7 Challengers
W: US Open '12 (w/Allez-Alejo), Bercy '11 (w/ZackBusner), Winston-Salem '12 (w/Betty)
Slams:2R,3R,QF,W
orangehat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1157 of 1587 (permalink) Old 08-22-2012, 03:02 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
AdeyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,169
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarder35m View Post
Well, normally Marto is in charge of the managers distribution.
He is one of the Board members, the others are keqtqiadv, Labamba and me.
And me now

The first posting shall shortly be adjusted with full detals on how a person goes about managing the first time.

You can contact me on my TF Account or adriancollins@hotmail.com. I rarely log on here anymore
AdeyC is offline  
post #1158 of 1587 (permalink) Old 08-24-2012, 06:49 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
AdeyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,169
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
10/09/12 Istanbul CH H 32/16/16/8 AdeyC
Just setting up this thread now - last year it was a 120 pointer - should it be the same this year?

You can contact me on my TF Account or adriancollins@hotmail.com. I rarely log on here anymore
AdeyC is offline  
post #1159 of 1587 (permalink) Old 08-24-2012, 07:06 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,116
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
Just setting up this thread now - last year it was a 120 pointer - should it be the same this year?

According to the info in the challengers section of MTF it is still a $100K tournament, so it should be a 1st category challenger.
Tennis Tipping Rules & Questions

Maybe the asterisk got lost when copy/pasting it.
Please wait for Martin to confirm but I´m pretty sure that it should be a 120 points tournament.
Boarder35m is offline  
post #1160 of 1587 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 01:01 AM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,417
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for September

Would anyone want to co-manage with me so I could get the hang of managing, and if I screw up someone to help me Any tournament is fine for me to manage

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #1161 of 1587 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 01:13 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
rvugt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Nijmegen
Age: 30
Posts: 6,448
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Would anyone want to co-manage with me so I could get the hang of managing, and if I screw up someone to help me Any tournament is fine for me to manage
Freak, or whatever I can do to make your username shorter, I would love to help you out here. I know I am in a different time zone, but I can always find the time to help you out. Just let me know what is best for you and I will back you up!
rvugt is offline  
post #1162 of 1587 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 01:17 AM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,417
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvugt View Post
Freak, or whatever I can do to make your username shorter, I would love to help you out here. I know I am in a different time zone, but I can always find the time to help you out. Just let me know what is best for you and I will back you up!
Yeah sorry for the long username! I would really like help Because it all looks fairly confusing. Would you be able to help for the Izmir CH?

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #1163 of 1587 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 04:32 PM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,417
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Yeah sorry for the long username! I would really like help Because it all looks fairly confusing. Would you be able to help for the Izmir CH?
Actually, I'm going to be in school that week, so the time zone difference between Izmir and the U.S. could mess it up. So I'll have to wait till a break or a tournament in North America

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #1164 of 1587 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 11:02 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
rvugt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Nijmegen
Age: 30
Posts: 6,448
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Actually, I'm going to be in school that week, so the time zone difference between Izmir and the U.S. could mess it up. So I'll have to wait till a break or a tournament in North America
Okay, just let me know when you want!
rvugt is offline  
post #1165 of 1587 (permalink) Old 08-26-2012, 11:06 PM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,417
                     
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvugt View Post
Okay, just let me know when you want!
Well Izmir would work if you could post the OOP's? It's up to you though.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using VerticalSports.Com App

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #1166 of 1587 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 10:33 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,505
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for September

Hi, I'm managing from Como on a difficult Monday with many players who did not send. My question is:

I've readjusted the Main Draw singles giving a WO to the 4 higher ranked players who sent, but, on doubles, there are no alternate teams and no qualies were played. Should I do the same as singles or not?

00:00 | (1) andyroddlick/Shaddad (CHN/CHN) vs. (ALT) delicfan/Kev. (BIH/AUS) - VAGNOZZI, ARNABOLDI vs. VIOLA, ARGUELLO SR Differences: BRIZZI 2-0 v. BRIZZI 2-1, FABBIANO 2-0 v. FABBIANO 2-1, DE BAKKER 2-1 +2 v. DE BAKKER 2-0 +2, VAGNOZZI 2-0 v. VIOLA 2-1, CERVENAK 2-1 v. CERVENAK 2-0, ARNABOLDI 2-1 v. ARGUELLO 2-1, KOROLEV 2-1 v. KOROLEV 2-0
00:00 | jfed90/radugamer356 (CAN/CAN) vs. rneves/rafagami (BRA/BRA) - DE BAKKER, VAGNOZZI, BEGEMANN vs. MARTIN, VIOLA, BASSO SR Differences: BRIZZI 2-1 v. BRIZZI 2-0, DE BAKKER 2-0 v. MARTIN 2-1, VAGNOZZI 2-0 v. VIOLA 2-0, ARGUELLO 2-0 v. ARGUELLO 2-1, KOROLEV 2-0 v. KOROLEV 2-1, BEGEMANN 2-0 v. BASSO 2-0
00:00 | (4) duducardoso/Gillouthe best (BRA/ESP) vs. Samuel Guilherme/Felipe Abe (BRA/BRA) - Missing picks from duducardoso Missing picks from Gillouthe best
00:00 | germah/cah_ (BRA/BRA) vs. Lazyking/Freak3yman84 (USA/USA) - GIUSTINO vs. BRIZZI SR Differences: GIUSTINO 2-1 v. BRIZZI 2-0, VIOLA 2-0 v. VIOLA 2-1, CERVENAK 2-1 v. CERVENAK 2-0, BASSO 2-0 v. BASSO 2-1

00:00 | Rafael Reis/doctorlopes (BRA/FRA) vs. jpaulo1610/brimoz (BRA/BRA) - Missing picks from Rafael Reis Missing picks from doctorlopes
00:00 | Sonja1989/rajknier (HUN/NED) vs. (3) cswab22/Frederik (USA/USA) - VIOLA +2 vs. VAGNOZZI +2 SR Differences: VIOLA 2-0 +2 v. VAGNOZZI 2-0 +2, CERVENAK 2-1 v. CERVENAK 2-0
00:00 | Matt121/RNW (AUS/SUI) vs. Mae/Ramsay (USA/POR) - Missing picks from Matt121
00:00 | (ALT) fsilva/Toooom (POR/FRA) vs. (ALT) Rafael Fernando/geangr (BRA/BRA) - Missing picks from Rafael Fernando

I think the answer should be leave it like it is...

Last edited by supertec; 08-27-2012 at 11:27 AM.
supertec is offline  
post #1167 of 1587 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 11:51 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
rvugt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Nijmegen
Age: 30
Posts: 6,448
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertec View Post
Hi, I'm managing from Como on a difficult Monday with many players who did not send. My question is:

I've readjusted the Main Draw singles giving a WO to the 4 higher ranked players who sent, but, on doubles, there are no alternate teams and no qualies were played. Should I do the same as singles or not?

00:00 | (1) andyroddlick/Shaddad (CHN/CHN) vs. (ALT) delicfan/Kev. (BIH/AUS) - VAGNOZZI, ARNABOLDI vs. VIOLA, ARGUELLO SR Differences: BRIZZI 2-0 v. BRIZZI 2-1, FABBIANO 2-0 v. FABBIANO 2-1, DE BAKKER 2-1 +2 v. DE BAKKER 2-0 +2, VAGNOZZI 2-0 v. VIOLA 2-1, CERVENAK 2-1 v. CERVENAK 2-0, ARNABOLDI 2-1 v. ARGUELLO 2-1, KOROLEV 2-1 v. KOROLEV 2-0
00:00 | jfed90/radugamer356 (CAN/CAN) vs. rneves/rafagami (BRA/BRA) - DE BAKKER, VAGNOZZI, BEGEMANN vs. MARTIN, VIOLA, BASSO SR Differences: BRIZZI 2-1 v. BRIZZI 2-0, DE BAKKER 2-0 v. MARTIN 2-1, VAGNOZZI 2-0 v. VIOLA 2-0, ARGUELLO 2-0 v. ARGUELLO 2-1, KOROLEV 2-0 v. KOROLEV 2-1, BEGEMANN 2-0 v. BASSO 2-0
00:00 | (4) duducardoso/Gillouthe best (BRA/ESP) vs. Samuel Guilherme/Felipe Abe (BRA/BRA) - Missing picks from duducardoso Missing picks from Gillouthe best
00:00 | germah/cah_ (BRA/BRA) vs. Lazyking/Freak3yman84 (USA/USA) - GIUSTINO vs. BRIZZI SR Differences: GIUSTINO 2-1 v. BRIZZI 2-0, VIOLA 2-0 v. VIOLA 2-1, CERVENAK 2-1 v. CERVENAK 2-0, BASSO 2-0 v. BASSO 2-1

00:00 | Rafael Reis/doctorlopes (BRA/FRA) vs. jpaulo1610/brimoz (BRA/BRA) - Missing picks from Rafael Reis Missing picks from doctorlopes
00:00 | Sonja1989/rajknier (HUN/NED) vs. (3) cswab22/Frederik (USA/USA) - VIOLA +2 vs. VAGNOZZI +2 SR Differences: VIOLA 2-0 +2 v. VAGNOZZI 2-0 +2, CERVENAK 2-1 v. CERVENAK 2-0
00:00 | Matt121/RNW (AUS/SUI) vs. Mae/Ramsay (USA/POR) - Missing picks from Matt121
00:00 | (ALT) fsilva/Toooom (POR/FRA) vs. (ALT) Rafael Fernando/geangr (BRA/BRA) - Missing picks from Rafael Fernando

I think the answer should be leave it like it is...
Huh? How come there are Alt teams in the draw, if you say that there are no alternate teams?
If it is like this, indeed, no change would be made, because it will only be changed if a match has two team where at least one player forget. This would mean that the second round is also a WO for someone, that is why we change that.
But how about the Alternate teams in the draw, what was the original draw, that is important!
rvugt is offline  
post #1168 of 1587 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 12:03 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
rvugt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Nijmegen
Age: 30
Posts: 6,448
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for September

Doubles is correct, but singles is done not correct. No change in the draw should be done!
rvugt is offline  
post #1169 of 1587 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 02:40 PM Thread Starter
.
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Age: 24
Posts: 33,319
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boarder35m View Post

According to the info in the challengers section of MTF it is still a $100K tournament, so it should be a 1st category challenger.
Tennis Tipping Rules & Questions

Maybe the asterisk got lost when copy/pasting it.
Please wait for Martin to confirm but I´m pretty sure that it should be a 120 points tournament.
Challenger with 85,000$ or more is 120 pts


Tennis Tipping 2016


Singles : 165 (Best 88) -
Doubles : 54 (Best 50) -

Finals CH

Singles : 4:4
Doubles : 10:9 CH (ATP 3:0)
dinkulpus is offline  
post #1170 of 1587 (permalink) Old 08-27-2012, 02:58 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
AdeyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,169
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
Challenger with 85,000$ or more is 120 pts
I will take off the either/or points for this event in the thread.

You can contact me on my TF Account or adriancollins@hotmail.com. I rarely log on here anymore
AdeyC is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome