Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - New URL tt-statistics.info - Page 64 - MensTennisForums.com
 7Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #946 of 1944 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 02:39 PM
Registered User
 
Direnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 4,844
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Now for WTA TT As Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
Newport 2012 done
My dear son. ^^

Suicide: Roland Garros
DTT:Hamburg
Thomaz, Feij„o, Monteiro, Clezar, Laranja, Julinho, Rogerinho
NALBA, Nadal, Yoshi, Farah, Elias, Sousa, Ferrer, De Bakker, Wawrinka, Gil, Alves, Mello, B. Baker, Gasquet

Bartoli, Matekk„o, Wozniack, Minella, Rezai, De Brito, Cirstea, Cornet, Bouchard, Robson
Duarte, Segnini, Hermenegildo, Nanda, Vaisemberg, Bia
Direnan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #947 of 1944 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 03:18 PM Thread Starter
Come on, Ernest!
 
-Evita-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 16,820
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Now for WTA TT As Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyking View Post
I'd like to help if I can
I see you're a new player. Welcome! We appreciate the help

The process is like this. You (and others) add only match results and the occasional new player. You are not allowed to add tournaments (although it will be possible for you to do it because the site doesn't have so many administration layers). kingroger is the one who adds tournaments. When you see a tournament that has 0 matches entered you can start on it. Preferably you should post here once you are done with it.

I'm the technical administrator, I fix mistakes that can't be fixed on the site (like deleting something) and I generally maintain the site.

Please contact kingroger for the password and further instructions

한국어 너무 좋아요
-Evita- is offline  
post #948 of 1944 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 03:33 PM
Registered User
 
Direnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 4,844
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Now for WTA TT As Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
I see you're a new player. Welcome! We appreciate the help

The process is like this. You (and others) add only match results and the occasional new player. You are not allowed to add tournaments (although it will be possible for you to do it because the site doesn't have so many administration layers). kingroger is the one who adds tournaments. When you see a tournament that has 0 matches entered you can start on it. Preferably you should post here once you are done with it.

I'm the technical administrator, I fix mistakes that can't be fixed on the site (like deleting something) and I generally maintain the site.

Please contact kingroger for the password and further instructions
Evita, I'm missing points in tournaments.

Suicide: Roland Garros
DTT:Hamburg
Thomaz, Feij„o, Monteiro, Clezar, Laranja, Julinho, Rogerinho
NALBA, Nadal, Yoshi, Farah, Elias, Sousa, Ferrer, De Bakker, Wawrinka, Gil, Alves, Mello, B. Baker, Gasquet

Bartoli, Matekk„o, Wozniack, Minella, Rezai, De Brito, Cirstea, Cornet, Bouchard, Robson
Duarte, Segnini, Hermenegildo, Nanda, Vaisemberg, Bia
Direnan is offline  
post #949 of 1944 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
Come on, Ernest!
 
-Evita-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 16,820
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Now for WTA TT As Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direnan View Post
Evita, I'm missing points in tournaments.
I think kingroger has been doing the points distribution. It's a three step process:

1) Enter match results
2) Enter tournament points for each round
3) Assign the points for singles and doubles

Obviously these steps have to be done carefully for everything to be correct. And this has to be done regularly. I don't have time to dedicate to this now but at some point in the future I guess we'll have to do an audit for the points. Not in the near future though.

한국어 너무 좋아요
-Evita- is offline  
post #950 of 1944 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 03:49 PM
Registered User
 
Direnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 4,844
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Now for WTA TT As Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
I think kingroger has been doing the points distribution. It's a three step process:

1) Enter match results
2) Enter tournament points for each round
3) Assign the points for singles and doubles

Obviously these steps have to be done carefully for everything to be correct. And this has to be done regularly. I don't have time to dedicate to this now but at some point in the future I guess we'll have to do an audit for the points. Not in the near future though.
Ok. I just say because I saw my profile in weekend, and dont have points in some tournaments: http://mtftt.info/plhistory.php?id=588&year=2012

Suicide: Roland Garros
DTT:Hamburg
Thomaz, Feij„o, Monteiro, Clezar, Laranja, Julinho, Rogerinho
NALBA, Nadal, Yoshi, Farah, Elias, Sousa, Ferrer, De Bakker, Wawrinka, Gil, Alves, Mello, B. Baker, Gasquet

Bartoli, Matekk„o, Wozniack, Minella, Rezai, De Brito, Cirstea, Cornet, Bouchard, Robson
Duarte, Segnini, Hermenegildo, Nanda, Vaisemberg, Bia
Direnan is offline  
post #951 of 1944 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 03:51 PM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,417
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Now for WTA TT As Well

Wait... So we have to assign points for the tournaments we do, or is that someone else who does that?

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #952 of 1944 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 04:06 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
AdeyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,169
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Now for WTA TT As Well

Freakyman - on the MTF one the process is :-

1) kingroger adds events
2) volunteers input the results
3) kingroger later assigns the points when an event has been completed.

You can contact me on my TF Account or adriancollins@hotmail.com. I rarely log on here anymore
AdeyC is offline  
post #953 of 1944 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 04:33 PM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,417
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Now for WTA TT As Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
Freakyman - on the MTF one the process is :-

1) kingroger adds events
2) volunteers input the results
3) kingroger later assigns the points when an event has been completed.
Alright. Thanks!

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #954 of 1944 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 08:32 PM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
AdeyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,169
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Now for WTA TT As Well

Stuttgart 2012 done

You can contact me on my TF Account or adriancollins@hotmail.com. I rarely log on here anymore
AdeyC is offline  
post #955 of 1944 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 08:39 PM
Registered User
 
kingroger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,346
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Now for WTA TT As Well

I will assign points again soon, will try to do some later

TTS:#248 (High: #121) W (2)2012: Alphen CH, Szezecin CH
TTD: #252 (High: #26)
W (5) 2012: Caloundra CH w/TankingTheSet, Memphis w/Hellcat, Arad CH w/Marto - 2011: Cherbourg CH w/Kirilenko-Fan, Miami w/Kirilenko-Fan
DTT Singles: High: #1 - W Australian Open 2011, Madrid 2011, Tokyo 2011
DTT Doubles: High: #3 - W Wimbledon 2011, US Open 2011
kingroger is offline  
post #956 of 1944 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 08:49 PM
Registered User
 
Direnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Age: 27
Posts: 4,844
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Now for WTA TT As Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
Freakyman - on the MTF one the process is :-

1) kingroger adds events
2) volunteers input the results
3) kingroger later assigns the points when an event has been completed.
very thanks Adey =)

Suicide: Roland Garros
DTT:Hamburg
Thomaz, Feij„o, Monteiro, Clezar, Laranja, Julinho, Rogerinho
NALBA, Nadal, Yoshi, Farah, Elias, Sousa, Ferrer, De Bakker, Wawrinka, Gil, Alves, Mello, B. Baker, Gasquet

Bartoli, Matekk„o, Wozniack, Minella, Rezai, De Brito, Cirstea, Cornet, Bouchard, Robson
Duarte, Segnini, Hermenegildo, Nanda, Vaisemberg, Bia
Direnan is offline  
post #957 of 1944 (permalink) Old 08-13-2012, 11:14 PM
Registered User
 
Lazyking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 30
Posts: 1,558
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Now for WTA TT As Well

I finished the singles at CH Bogota

Unfortunately, I believe I messed up the doubles since I put the quali matches in QR2 and not QFR. There were only two quali doubles matches.

I love helping out tho.

Braunschweig CH 2012 is now done in full.

I have finished the Marburg CH 2012 singles section but held off on doubles because it only had main draw.. I wasn't sure what to do there.

Then I did Winnetka CH 2012. There were numerous no pick matches and so their are less picks in some areas but its compleate.. if I was supposed to add the no pick matches..I didn't know who to put as winner so I didn't. The issues are really just in the qualifying rounds Here's the management link: Tennis Tipping #27b - Winnetka - Congratulations Cava and balloon/Cava!

off to bed

MATT


Tennis Tipping Manager/Player.

Last edited by Lazyking; 08-14-2012 at 09:23 AM.
Lazyking is offline  
post #958 of 1944 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 09:45 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
AdeyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,169
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Now for WTA TT As Well

Arad CH 2012 done

You can contact me on my TF Account or adriancollins@hotmail.com. I rarely log on here anymore
AdeyC is offline  
post #959 of 1944 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 09:53 AM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-
 
AdeyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 14,169
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Now for WTA TT As Well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyking View Post

I have finished the Marburg CH 2012 singles section but held off on doubles because it only had main draw.. I wasn't sure what to do there.
You did the right thing in asking There aren't always qualifying matches in every event - it depends on the amount of people who entered the event, just had a look at the thread and I see there wasn't any doubles quallies, when that happens you can just enter the main draw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyking View Post

Then I did Winnetka CH 2012. There were numerous no pick matches and so their are less picks in some areas but its compleate.. if I was supposed to add the no pick matches..I didn't know who to put as winner so I didn't. The issues are really just in the qualifying rounds Here's the management link: Tennis Tipping #27b - Winnetka - Congratulations Cava and balloon/Cava!

off to bed
In the case of Winnetka doubles - the first qually match where both didn't send - I have input that as bye v bye - the second round match then can be completed as that team then had a bye.

In the case of Winnetka singles - I have input those first round qually matches as :-

Qualification 1st Round - 8 Matches counted

02:00 | balloon v bye
04:00 | joao parana (XXX) vs. (6) starluk (CHN) #SRs: 3-0
01:00 | calgaryflames v bye
05:00 | Dupuis2006 (CAN) vs. (7) tenistasmex (MEX) #SRs: 4-0

Which then means that the 2R can be completed

03:02 | balloon (SIN) vs. joao parana (BRA) #SRs: 2-2
01:02 | Calgary Flames (CAN) vs. Dupuis2006 (CAN) #SRs: 1-2

You can contact me on my TF Account or adriancollins@hotmail.com. I rarely log on here anymore

Last edited by AdeyC; 08-14-2012 at 10:14 AM.
AdeyC is offline  
post #960 of 1944 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 10:35 AM
Registered User
 
Lazyking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 30
Posts: 1,558
                     
Re: Tennis Tipping Statistics Website - Now for WTA TT As Well

Thanks Adey

What about my mistake in the bogota doubles section? That was supposed to only be in QFR right? I assume Evita will fix it but I feel bad

MATT


Tennis Tipping Manager/Player.
Lazyking is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome