Mens Tennis Forums banner

Picnic on Henman Hill

25K views 2K replies 12 participants last post by  harry_potter 
#1 ·
Hi everyone! :wavey:

Welcome to our first picnic on Henman Hill! Please feel free to have as much fun as you can possibly handle and don't forget to talk a lot.

Seriously, join this picnic anytime you feel the need to chat or would like to cheer Timmy during his US Open campaign or whatever. The picnic will be open at least until the end of the slam. :)

There will of course be plenty to eat and drink, but feel free to bring your own food or bevarage of preference (only if you're prepared to share ;) ). For starters, I brought some pizza, sushi (as Tim's favorite food), sandwiches, cheese and delicious muffins I baked myself. :drool: Drinks include plenty of bread, some classy wine for the picky (me :eek: ), Glenfiddich, orange juice, tea and even milk. Should you want to drink coke, you'll have to bring it yourselves I'm afraid. :p

Let the fun begin. :bounce:

And now I would like to invite our esteemed colleague, Harry Potter, to share with us her adventures in Europe. Did you stalk Timmy? :eek:

See less See more
#77 ·
Of course u are totally right Layla.We are wonderful.Treat us good! ;) :angel:

#79 ·
oh Layla! you forgave me!:kiss: THANK YOU dear!

look at my new sig, IluvRogi!;)

#80 ·
Yeah we dersve 2 b treated good!(taking note Leo?;))
Thanx 4 the sig! :kiss:

#81 ·
ahem, how come i'm not in your sig?! ;) :kiss:

another kiss for Layla! :kiss: YOU FORGAVE ME!YAY! i'm so happy...

#82 ·
*sigh* Fine!Ill just go and change it.

#83 ·
thanks darling! :kiss:

#84 ·
i have to go again!:sad:

but i'll come abck later for some kisses!

thanks again 2 IluvRogi and Layla!:kiss:

#85 ·
Hmm OK then see u later luvvie! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

:wavey:

#86 ·
has this party died?

#89 ·
No I'm not. David Gray has just arrived. "You don't mind giving a concert just for me, do you David?"

"Of course not. Looks like you could use some good old love songs to lift your spirits. I love your picnic, btw. The hill is golden in the afternoon sun and the smell of grass always brings fond memories. ;) Let me just set up my gear."

"Just a brief interview before you start. Thank you for coming. I'm sure you will set this party on fire. Tell me David, are you a fan of Tim Henman at all?"

"Yes, of course. He's a terrific bloke. I will always believe in him. I'm certain his day at Wimbledon will come. No one believed in me either. My first records had truly pathetic sales, but I hung in there until I had a breakthrough and then everything changed for me. If Tim can just keep his hopes up and doesn't listen to all his detractors, his dream will come true. And ours. :) "

"So you follow tennis regularly?"

"When I have time yes, definitely. But I've been getting so many invitations to play at parties lately... ;) "

"What do you think of atpworld?"

"It's a lovely place. There seems to be a lot of love and good vibes going around. Sure there are occasional squables but nothing too serious. I had the misfortune to venture into your sister site once, and I ran out screaming. I still have nightmares. :eek: "

"Hehe, I know what you mean. Have fun at the party and do come back to talk to us later. I can't wait to see what songs you prepared for me *cough* I mean us. Thanks again."

"My pleasure. This is possibly the best party I've ever been to and that says a lot.
"

#90 ·
:wavey:

who wants Leo7 kisses? :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

#91 ·
Hmm back r we?Do u even have 2 ask? ;)

#93 ·
lol Go Tim! We've been having lemonade so there's still plenty of beer for later. What's your favorite beer?

The other forums don't have such a lovely hill to throw a party on. The big screen is showing the matches so we can watch and cheer while frollicking and drinking. Be sure to stop by tomorrow when Tim is playing. :D

And no, I'm currently unemployed but I do freelance translating, which means I work at home on my computer. Hence the amount of time I hang out at atpworld. ;)

#95 ·
lol!No I dont work GoTim,Im 2 young! ;)

#99 ·
Ok, I'll make sure I get some Hooegarden. Never tried it before, but I trust it's good. My fave is Guinness. I know, I know, it's a bit of a cliche, but it's soooo yummy. It reminds me of coffee and cream lol. So you're not allowed to surf the net while you work? That's not fair.

#101 ·
You've never tried Hooegarden? you don't know what you are missing. I think it may be an acquired taste as I didn't like it the first tme. This probably sounds disgusting but it has a citrus undertones and is cloudy. its probably most popular in Belgium and Holland

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.