Originally Posted by Leo
Hello amanda. Do you still manage wtaworld.com? If so, could you help me with a problem I've had over there ever since the boards changed. I go to log in and it says I've successfully done this yet I keep being directed to the same page that tells me I need to log in before posting, opening attachments, etc. And then I go back to the homepage and it says I'm not logged in. So I log in but am immediately kicked out. What's going on?
this is what was posted after a bunch of people had problems, not sure if it will fix yours....but hopefully
(updated with a fast tool to delete cookies)
Some changes were made to the way cookies are stored on your computer when you login to / or out of WTAworld.com. If you use the "keep me logged in" feature then you might have trouble logging in / or out / or both.
To fix this problem, you should try deleting the cookies currently stored in your browser and then restart it.
Our Cookie Cruncher
1. Visit the following URL: http://www.wtaworld.com/mycookies.php
2. Tick all the boxes and click the "Delete My Cookies" button. Your cookies should now be deleted, and you can hopefully login or out again.
If not, read on for specific instructions for your browser.
To delete cookies in Internet Explorer:
1. Click "Tools".
2. Choose "Internet Options".
3. Click the "Delete Cookies" button.
4. You should now be asked the following question: "Delete all cookies in the Temporary Internet Files folder?" Choose yes.
5. Once Internet Explorer has finished, close all browser windows down before restarting the software.
To delete cookies in Mozilla:
1. Click "Tools."
2. Select the "Privacy" menu to the left.
3. Click the "Clear" button beside the option for cookies.
4. Close Mozilla down and then restart.
To delete cookies in Opera:
1. Click "File" then "Preferences."
2. Select the "Privacy" menu option to the left.
3. Click the "Manage Cookies" button.
4. Scroll down to the entry for www.wtaworld.com
and select it. Click the "Delete" option to the right.
5. Exit/Close Opera immediately and then restart the browser.
If this problem persists after following these steps, please email us at the address below:
Also if anyone can provide step-by-step directions for deleting cookies in other browsers please email them to us, so I can add them to this announcement.