Thank you all of you very much for supporting!!
1. It has been 2 and a half months since this thread was created.
2. A number of people want to have Stan's forum as you see in this thread.
3. As a player, he should be good enough to have a forum. He played a key role in the last Davis Cup tie, and showing a lot of improvements this year.
4. His ranking is much better than Andrew Murray at this point who has his own forum.
5. If Murray's forum was created because of the popularity in his "former" threads, Wawrinka forum should be opened because his threads are also popular enough. please visit his threads and see it yourself.
I don't see why it is taking so long to open a thread for a player like Stan who deserves a forum that much as I showed above, while other players' forums are created much easily and quickly.
I am not blaming the administration, but I (probably we) want his forum and a good explanation for all of this taking so long (like not enough number of posters in his threads, or we don't like the posts of Stevens Point).
Thanks for reading and considering...!!