Why do the mods continue to cultivate this air of "we are listening to you" when you are really not and you don't give a shit?
Why did you de-mod EnriqueIG8, the only mod who had the chance of bridging the gap from mod to user?
Why did you not change the permaban rule at all despite most of MTF wanting it gone?
Why is the ACC remaining banned despite everyone wanting it back?
Why did you basically not change anything after the period of opening thread and user suggested changes and still spout that useless askmtfmods@gmail account where the appeal goes right back to the executioner?
Why does every thread end like this:
1. If you expected us to change every suggestion, you need to give your head a shake. There were I think 5 changes, which is probably the most changes to the MTF rules from user-based suggestions in one day.
2. Ask him why it happened.
3. There was a change to the permanent ban rule that makes it a bit less strict or quick. Just in case you are wondering, you are in the minority
wanting it eliminated. Remember that posters can PM their feedback and don't need to post it there. I repeat, you were in the minority
4. Again, it is not the case, I alone have received 36 PM's or reps thanking me for cancelling it. I get that you want it, but to say that everyone does is simply not true. It is against the site rules and a response was made in the suggestion thread.
5. You may find the email address useless because there was substantial proof of your infraction but it is not useless for some users. When an email is sent, a thread is set up for the administrators where the infraction is discussed. In case you are wondering, an infraction was just overturned on Sunday through that process. Try not to get your personal agenda in the way of what is good for MTF.
6. If you would prefer, in the future we can ignore suggestions that we don't like and then you'll never know if we aren't implementing it or aren't reading it.