Ask MTF Mods - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

 41Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #91 of 3251 (permalink) Old 05-13-2013, 01:05 PM
♤23♤
 
Deathless Mortal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 32,975
                     
Re: Ask MTF Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
yeah, purpose of non stop quoting the posts and sending badreeps every few days to someone you don't like is to have a healthy conversation with him

i see you are lying again (hopefully saying that somebody is a liar with having proves isn't a personal attack), you were banned for posting these same picture numerous times, you were banned for sending bareps with same comments for on game posts which i make in GM, you were banned for multiple quotes with riddance to my english


at the end I can say this, you can say that but irrefutable fact is that i am not coming at you, ignoring you most of the time and you are doing everything to get in fights, these says all about our intentions . if there is no cause there wouldn't be cosequences neither. but shame, nobody cares to detect the cause of some situation but everybody is fast to bring the cosequences
Even if this would all be true, I came here to congratulate the mods for a good job they're doing lately, and you used my post to bring up our fights again as if it had anything to do with it.


"a kad me opet gore vrati zahvalit' ću Mu prvo
što nam je dao komad zemlje što je za sebe sačuv'o"
Deathless Mortal is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 3251 (permalink) Old 05-13-2013, 01:10 PM
Registered User
 
samanosuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 20,218
                     
Re: Ask MTF Mods

OK, I have my satisfaction with proving my points.

I know I can't make impact on mod's decisions or prove them that they were wrong but at least I can show to the public the way I am treated.

After all bans I had, at the first point they all looked unfair to me, but when I came back I have realized that their decision was right and that i was deservedly banned, for last one even when I came back I felt the same injustice like in the moment of ban and that's how I know this ban wasn't fair decision . That's the only reason why i was explaining this situation

La Undécima

Last edited by samanosuke; 05-13-2013 at 01:27 PM.
samanosuke is offline  
post #93 of 3251 (permalink) Old 05-17-2013, 07:41 PM
Registered User
 
Unforced Terror's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 6,139
                     
Re: Ask MTF Mods

How long was Topspindoctor banned?

Also, what is Banned for Trolling? Could you give an example of trolling that would get you banned? Because more than 1/2 of MTF posts seem to be trolling
Unforced Terror is offline  
post #94 of 3251 (permalink) Old 05-18-2013, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Snowwy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: A place that's too cold.
Posts: 23,470
                     
Re: Ask MTF Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforced Terror View Post
How long was Topspindoctor banned?

Also, what is Banned for Trolling? Could you give an example of trolling that would get you banned? Because more than 1/2 of MTF posts seem to be trolling
Banned Users

Banned for trolling is having an accumulation of trolling red cards. It could be for a variety of reasons when you are trolling.

Peter Polansky
Nestor - Chvojka - Pospisil - Raonic - Peliwo
Snowwy is offline  
post #95 of 3251 (permalink) Old 05-19-2013, 05:44 PM
Registered User
 
Freak3yman84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 12,445
                     
Re: Ask MTF Mods

Why was Tennizen banned?

Oh Sheesh Y'all, 'Twas A Dream

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but seven

W Houston and Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut W Orleans (w/MathMul) W Cordenons (w/dinkulpus) Tashkent S&D (w/ Mr Brightside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Sweet Cleopatra View Post
I like how you make me appreciate my life by comparing it to yours then I take a deep breath and say: Thank God..
Freak3yman84 is offline  
post #96 of 3251 (permalink) Old 05-19-2013, 05:56 PM
Registered User
 
samanosuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 20,218
                     
Re: Ask MTF Mods

Hema banned ?

is it maybe for wishing injury ?

La Undécima
samanosuke is offline  
post #97 of 3251 (permalink) Old 05-19-2013, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Snowwy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: A place that's too cold.
Posts: 23,470
                     
Re: Ask MTF Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak3yman84 View Post
Why was Tennizen banned?
Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
Hema banned ?

is it maybe for wishing injury ?
Banned Users

Peter Polansky
Nestor - Chvojka - Pospisil - Raonic - Peliwo
Snowwy is offline  
post #98 of 3251 (permalink) Old 05-19-2013, 10:20 PM
Registered User
 
alter ego's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Age: 28
Posts: 5,020
                     
Re: Ask MTF Mods

Snowwy, why aren't you replying to my last PM ? In the Terms and Conditions for usisng MTF it is stated that:
Quote:
You are welcome to discuss individual concerns with the forum moderator and he / she may change his decision based on your argument.
I want to make you change your mind based on my argument rather than going to the appeal mod but it's hard if you ignore my messages.

Roger Federer | Benoît Paire| Stanislas Wawrinka | Nick Kyrgios
alter ego is offline  
post #99 of 3251 (permalink) Old 05-19-2013, 10:39 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Snowwy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: A place that's too cold.
Posts: 23,470
                     
Re: Ask MTF Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by alter ego View Post
Snowwy, why aren't you replying to my last PM ? In the Terms and Conditions for usisng MTF it is stated that:

I want to make you change your mind based on my argument rather than going to the appeal mod but it's hard if you ignore my messages.
Oh sorry, I went out to play tennis and then forgot to reply.

Peter Polansky
Nestor - Chvojka - Pospisil - Raonic - Peliwo
Snowwy is offline  
post #100 of 3251 (permalink) Old 05-19-2013, 11:01 PM
Registered User
 
alter ego's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Age: 28
Posts: 5,020
                     
Re: Ask MTF Mods

Ok, I'm waiting your reply then.

Roger Federer | Benoît Paire| Stanislas Wawrinka | Nick Kyrgios
alter ego is offline  
post #101 of 3251 (permalink) Old 05-19-2013, 11:02 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Snowwy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: A place that's too cold.
Posts: 23,470
                     
Re: Ask MTF Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by alter ego View Post
Ok, I'm waiting your reply then.
I replied twenty minutes ago. I also replied two times earlier today.

Peter Polansky
Nestor - Chvojka - Pospisil - Raonic - Peliwo
Snowwy is offline  
post #102 of 3251 (permalink) Old 05-19-2013, 11:21 PM
Registered User
 
alter ego's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Age: 28
Posts: 5,020
                     
Re: Ask MTF Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
I replied twenty minutes ago. .
Oops sorry.

Roger Federer | Benoît Paire| Stanislas Wawrinka | Nick Kyrgios
alter ego is offline  
post #103 of 3251 (permalink) Old 05-20-2013, 09:02 AM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,475
                     
Re: Ask MTF Mods

i wantd to ask if theres a way i could know without asking the member who is a he and who is a she?
the avi and the names are confusing, i thought AdeyC was a woman for a year..

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
post #104 of 3251 (permalink) Old 05-20-2013, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Snowwy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: A place that's too cold.
Posts: 23,470
                     
Re: Ask MTF Mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
i wantd to ask if theres a way i could know without asking the member who is a he and who is a she?
the avi and the names are confusing, i thought AdeyC was a woman for a year..
As far as I know, there is not.

Peter Polansky
Nestor - Chvojka - Pospisil - Raonic - Peliwo
Snowwy is offline  
post #105 of 3251 (permalink) Old 05-20-2013, 02:59 PM
Registered User
 
Punky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: English Myple and proud
Posts: 33,475
                     
Re: Ask MTF Mods

bummer

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
--------------------------------------------
"People were created to be loved
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome