message to MTF owners and adminsitrators - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #106 of 354 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 05:50 PM
Cutedey
 
Clydey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 33
Posts: 13,308
                     
Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
How do you know he wasn't warned?
Because I asked him.
Clydey is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #107 of 354 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 05:50 PM
.
 
rocketassist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 28,707
                     
Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

The RagingMod is a she.

shotgun was a great GM mod and should never have lost his job.

unbiased analyst extraordinaire
rocketassist is offline  
post #108 of 354 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 05:51 PM
Vamos Mandy :)
 
Deboogle!.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Looking for Andy's forehand with Sarah and Re...
Posts: 85,829
                     
Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
I'm not necessarily complaining about the warning. I would accept the warning if he had been consistent. The fact is he warned me for calling Shotgun a "moron" and didn't warn Shotgun for calling me a "fuckhead". That is inconsistent.
And did you report shotgun's post? Maybe it was just missed? Why are you assuming the worst about a person because of one little thing that was missed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeretiC View Post
Well, I've also complained about few things on several occasions. And guess what, I can't find those posts, they have been edited or deleted. I was complaining about some non-compatible threads being merged, posts editing, locking down successful threads without possible rules being violated etc. On the other hand I like that there is a moderator who is committed to what he/she is doing. So RL, keep up the good work and cut off the bad work (double standards, wrong decisions and personal agenda). I believe that he/she is a little bit overwhelmed from the power that he/she got and overstepping his/hers duties, but I also believe that in time he/she will bringing better and wiser decisions and will became a really good moderator.
What exactly do you think his personal agenda is? I don't even know who RagingLamb's favorite players are, I'd say that's being pretty impartial. Apparently no one here even gave a thought to the fact that he is a person too and might make some honest to goodness mistakes sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
So you think that it's ok for him to play favourites because he's good at merging threads? It's ok for him to turn a blind eye to Premium members and take action against non-Premium members?
You really think that Premium members are favored by mods? That's utterly ludicrous Why would RagingLamb care? It's not like he gets a portion of the premium membership proceeds, that's absolutely ridiculous and 100% incorrect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
The RagingMod is a she.

shotgun was a great GM mod and should never have lost his job.
Be quiet please; no need to be sexist. Shotgun did not "lose his job" - he chose to step down, ask him why.

LA Pics & Reports ~ My New Blog: Adventures of a Picky Foodie! ~ My Travel Blog

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline  
post #109 of 354 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 05:52 PM
Banned!
 
GlennMirnyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I'm in Porto Alegre, bitch!
Posts: 42,099
                     
Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

I think RL posted very explicitly that he's a guy...
GlennMirnyi is offline  
post #110 of 354 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 05:52 PM
Banned!
 
GlennMirnyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I'm in Porto Alegre, bitch!
Posts: 42,099
                     
Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
Because I asked him.
I was banned for 6 months from GM and I'm a premium member... I don't think your theory makes much sense.
GlennMirnyi is offline  
post #111 of 354 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 05:56 PM
Cutedey
 
Clydey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 33
Posts: 13,308
                     
Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
And did you report shotgun's post? Maybe it was just missed? Why are you assuming the worst about a person because of one little thing that was missed?
No, I didn't. Shotgun didn't report mine either. Raginglamb took matters into her own hands. And no, it wasn't missed. She edited the posts and removed where I said "moron" and where Shotgun said "fuckhead". She also participated in the thread after it all took place. So again, she didn't miss it. She chose to ignore it.

As to favouring Premium members, perhaps it was just Shotgun that she favoured. Either way, it's unacceptable.
Clydey is offline  
post #112 of 354 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Thermopylae Pass
Posts: 65,983
                     
Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
I was banned for 6 months from GM and I'm a premium member... I don't think your theory makes much sense.
so why dont they ban you now? you have been attacking posters and calling them names ever since i joined this place. you have come after me at least 10 times for no reason at all.

at least, i talk about tennis. you go after posters for no reason at all.

and of course, you have become a pretty good suck up artist so mods can leave you alone. suck away.
Clay Death is offline  
post #113 of 354 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 05:57 PM
Registered User
 
HeretiC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: No clue, sextant anyone?
Posts: 6,652
                     
Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
excellent post. i am very impressed. i hope they heed the advice. i am still in the process of putting together a rather lengthy letter detailing all the abuse, attacks, and infractions directed against me as well as constant interference with other people`s posts wher he feels compelled to edit posts. he has to find a way to stop promoting his personal agenda. its just pathetic and cheap and it doesnt make MTF look very good.
Oh, actually I generally don't agree with your posts and especially don't like the way you are doing it, but as I said in the "lynch" thread about your banning: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." These are the words written by Evelyn Beatrice Hall, but the world knows them as Voltaire's.
HeretiC is offline  
post #114 of 354 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 05:57 PM
.
 
rocketassist's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 28,707
                     
Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
Be quiet please; no need to be sexist. Shotgun did not "lose his job" - he chose to step down, ask him why.
How is it sexist? I think it's a she and it's been stated it is. And no I won't be quiet.

The mod application process in giving the job to RL sucked. It said that there needed to be an enforcement of rules, applied randomly and got the job. Naturally if an election of sorts had took place like it did for all the others then it would have been a fair process.

unbiased analyst extraordinaire
rocketassist is offline  
post #115 of 354 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 05:57 PM
Cutedey
 
Clydey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 33
Posts: 13,308
                     
Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
I was banned for 6 months from GM and I'm a premium member... I don't think your theory makes much sense.
Like I said, above, perhaps it's not favouring Premium members. He probably just favoured Shotgun, what with them both being older members. Regardless of the reason, it's inconsistent moderating.
Clydey is offline  
post #116 of 354 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 06:00 PM
Registered User
 
habibko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Age: 29
Posts: 19,876
                     
Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

oh I'm so enjoying this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer View Post
If I can help the game of tennis with the image or with making it more popular, that’s enough for me really. I want to leave the game better off than when I came into this great game
habibko is offline  
post #117 of 354 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
Banned!
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Thermopylae Pass
Posts: 65,983
                     
Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeretiC View Post
Oh, actually I generally don't agree with your posts and especially don't like the way you are doing it, but as I said in the "lynch" thread about your banning: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." These are the words written by Evelyn Beatrice Hall, but the world knows them as Voltaire's.

i hear you. you can expect the same from me. i have full respect for reasonable, fair, and objective posters who are just passionate about tennis. i carry no personal agenda.


my presentation is more dramatic so as to make it a little more interesting.
Clay Death is offline  
post #118 of 354 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 06:02 PM
Vamos Mandy :)
 
Deboogle!.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Looking for Andy's forehand with Sarah and Re...
Posts: 85,829
                     
Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
How is it sexist? I think it's a she and it's been stated it is. And no I won't be quiet.

The mod application process in giving the job to RL sucked. It said that there needed to be an enforcement of rules, applied randomly and got the job. Naturally if an election of sorts had took place like it did for all the others then it would have been a fair process.
Keep spewing incorrect facts, Joey. The only mods elected at MTF are player forum mods, elected by the posters of the forums. No GM mod has ever been elected. Shotgun resigned, by his own choice, and he was replaced by the supermods. end of story, so you can stop with your pointless conspiracy theories. If you have a problem with why RagingLamb was selected, write to the supermods and ask why RL was chosen.

LA Pics & Reports ~ My New Blog: Adventures of a Picky Foodie! ~ My Travel Blog

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline  
post #119 of 354 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 06:02 PM
Banned!
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LOST
Posts: 648
                     
Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
If ATP took the right measures Fakervic would be banned from competitions and you wouldn't even be following tennis anymore.
Oh you poor thing It's gonna be very hard for you when Novak eventually retires. Your life won't have a meaning
And yes, I've been a tennis fan since AO 1993
MagicMilan is offline  
post #120 of 354 (permalink) Old 06-19-2008, 06:02 PM
Banned!
 
GlennMirnyi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: I'm in Porto Alegre, bitch!
Posts: 42,099
                     
Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
so why dont they ban you now? you have been attacking posters and calling them names ever since i joined this place. you have come after me at least 10 times for no reason at all.

at least, i talk about tennis. you go after posters for no reason at all.

and of course, you have become a pretty good suck up artist so mods can leave you alone. suck away.




You attack everyone and troll non-stop 24-7. GM has had its rough times, but it's unbearable now and 98% of it is because of your monologues and 600 posts in the same thread talking to yourself or one of your aliases. Also your posts are 100% intelligence-proof. It's just a bunch of and crap concatenated to seem like you're saying something, which you never are, because your comprehension of tennis is as good as Stalin's comprehension of democracy.

Keep attacking posters and mods. I have no problem with that.
GlennMirnyi is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome