Forum revival thread - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #181 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 06:55 PM
Pacific Northwest Home
 
cobalt60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,748
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

The toad has saved RG for me
Of course my guess is he would not really give a shit about that

The great thing about democracy is that it gives every voter a chance to do something stupid.
Art Spander
cobalt60 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #182 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 07:03 PM
Registered User
 
FerrersLinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On or close to a court.
Posts: 10,087
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
The toad has saved RG for me
Of course my guess is he would not really give a shit about that
No, no, this explains it all. He's doing it for you.
FerrersLinda is offline  
post #183 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 07:06 PM
Registered User
 
FerrersLinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On or close to a court.
Posts: 10,087
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post


Good question, Linda! Though I have to say I am not unhappy about his win At least he is a Swede and as I still adore his coach, I am happy for Robin as well

I am just happy Murray is gone, so if please also Monfils would disappear tomorrow I could live with every other winner of this years RG
But of course I prefer Tommyboy and soooooooooooo hope he will have a chance against del Pony, but I better think he will loose, so I won´t be disappointed...


I'm happy that you are happy. And of course Magnus is a nice guy. Actually, I never though of him, just how much I dislike the toad. But what is stronger than any of my dislikes, is how much I like beautiful and entertaining tennis. So anybody who can deliver that, I'm fine with.

My favorites to win now would be Delpo or Gonzo and maybe even Monfils because he's French, but really at this moment I don't care as long as the tennis is good.
FerrersLinda is offline  
 
post #184 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Registered User
 
alisia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,164
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Tommy is the last Spaniard standing because he's not faced the Toad yet
alisia is offline  
post #185 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 08:00 PM
Registered User
 
FerrersLinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On or close to a court.
Posts: 10,087
                     
Re: Forum revival thread



Tommy
FerrersLinda is offline  
post #186 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 08:03 PM
Registered User
 
FerrersLinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On or close to a court.
Posts: 10,087
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

I'm praying for the rain to wait a little because in half an hours time Fox will repeat yesterday's Tenispro, which I missed because I was in the gym.

Edit: just realised that that sounds completely ridiculous. It's of course because the rain will meddle with my sat reception
FerrersLinda is offline  
post #187 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 08:07 PM
Registered User
 
alisia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,164
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
I'm praying for the rain to wait a little because in half an hours time Fox will repeat yesterday's Tenispro, which I missed because I was in the gym.

Edit: just realised that that sounds completely ridiculous. It's of course because the rain will meddle with my sat reception


nothing wrong with Tommy
alisia is offline  
post #188 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Registered User
 
FerrersLinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On or close to a court.
Posts: 10,087
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post


nothing wrong with Tommy
Absolutely nothing wrong with Tommy, just not my kinda player. But if he wins it fair and square, more power to him. Lucky for him that he won't have to deal with Delpo because he won't win the tourney anyway, due to his p*** poor attitude.(see thread in GM)
FerrersLinda is offline  
post #189 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 08:14 PM
Registered User
 
alisia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,164
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
Absolutely nothing wrong with Tommy, just not my kinda player. But if he wins it fair and square, more power to him. Lucky for him that he won't have to deal with Delpo because he won't win the tourney anyway, due to his p*** poor attitude.(see thread in GM)
I stay away from GM were ever possible Tommy won't win but I can dream If Delpo wins him tomorrow then I hope goes on to win but can't see anyone bt Fed if he doesn't win then he sld retire
alisia is offline  
post #190 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Registered User
 
FerrersLinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On or close to a court.
Posts: 10,087
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
I stay away from GM were ever possible Tommy won't win but I can dream If Delpo wins him tomorrow then I hope goes on to win but can't see anyone bt Fed if he doesn't win then he sld retire
You just want him to retire regardless.

I sometimes venture into GM to stir the pot a little.
Or when I feel very strongly about something and when people are overreacting to things.
FerrersLinda is offline  
post #191 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 08:28 PM
Registered User
 
alisia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,164
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
You just want him to retire regardless.

I sometimes venture into GM to stir the pot a little.
Or when I feel very strongly about something and when people are overreacting to things.
Yes along with Djoker & Pukeboy

You're braver than me

so what do you think to your new manager or are you now a Chelski supporter
alisia is offline  
post #192 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Registered User
 
FerrersLinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On or close to a court.
Posts: 10,087
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
Yes along with Djoker & Pukeboy

You're braver than me

so what do you think to your new manager or are you now a Chelski supporter
I'm with you on Djoko, he doesn't even entertain me. Although, darn, he plays good tennis from time to time.

I'm a warrior!

Never, ever will I become a Chelski supporter. I'll hold judgement on our new coach for a little.

I've got Zaba in a cab on my screen.
FerrersLinda is offline  
post #193 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 08:37 PM
Registered User
 
alisia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,164
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
I'm with you on Djoko, he doesn't even entertain me. Although, darn, he plays good tennis from time to time.

I'm a warrior!

Never, ever will I become a Chelski supporter. I'll hold judgement on our new coach for a little.

I've got Zaba in a cab on my screen.
He does :retard:

What even if half your players go with Carlo

At least Xabi will be staying with us now hopefully after Man City signed the talentless muppet Barry

Zaba in a cab has a ring to it
alisia is offline  
post #194 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Registered User
 
FerrersLinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On or close to a court.
Posts: 10,087
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Carlos can take half of them. As long as he follows my advice on who to take.

Zaba in a cab is fab. Him and Puerta (Marianox2) were just discussing swine flu, somehow they made it sound like something funny. And Gaudio has been appearing in this season of Tenispro a lot too.
FerrersLinda is offline  
post #195 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Registered User
 
alisia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,164
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
Carlos can take half of them. As long as he follows my advice on who to take.

Zaba in a cab is fab. Him and Puerta (Marianox2) were just discussing swine flu, somehow they made it sound like something funny. And Gaudio has been appearing in this season of Tenispro a lot too.
Kaka is supposed to be going to Chelski

We don't get it
alisia is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome