Forum revival thread - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #151 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Registered User
 
alisia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,164
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
of course I know you're a Davy fan. But I was feeling sorry for myself, thus had to exaggerate a little.

MTF never changes, which is probably why I love it. It absolutely brings the lols. Just like the Monfils-RodDICK match. I nearly peed my pants when Andy started complaining about the dark.
I think it should be a Toad v Robredo final and Tommy can get revenge for Davy & Rafa

Don't faint but we are in the middle of a heat wave & I've been out enjoying the sun with the sprogs my babies are a year old
alisia is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #152 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Registered User
 
alisia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,164
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Oh come on I am a David fan
But it is never the end of the world MTF really does not change very much does it
Sue
alisia is offline  
post #153 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 08:06 PM
on clouds...
 
Sommarsverige's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Valencia forever !
Posts: 13,407
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Of course I am here as well
And will always stay a David fan, no matter what happens

But I am busy with my RG pictures....and still on cloud no. 9 cos of Tommys win

Tommy Robredo David Ferrer Pere Riba Fernando Verdasco

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline  
post #154 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Pacific Northwest Home
 
cobalt60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,675
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
of course I know you're a Davy fan. But I was feeling sorry for myself, thus had to exaggerate a little.

MTF never changes, which is probably why I love it. It absolutely brings the lols. Just like the Monfils-RodDICK match. I nearly peed my pants when Andy started complaining about the dark.
I am an Andy fan but I honestly can't stand his temper tantrums. Love his pressies thopugh and hey he made it to the second week of RG

The great thing about democracy is that it gives every voter a chance to do something stupid.
Art Spander
cobalt60 is offline  
post #155 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Pacific Northwest Home
 
cobalt60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,675
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
Sue
Hey you
I also love MTF but only for the laughs too
Sigh day off for me here and I just wrote this article which I need to type up. Wonder if I can bribe a transcriptionist to do it for me Most likely not

I would love a Toad in the final. Loved the way he played yesterday!!

The great thing about democracy is that it gives every voter a chance to do something stupid.
Art Spander
cobalt60 is offline  
post #156 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 08:20 PM
Pacific Northwest Home
 
cobalt60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 31,675
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post
Of course I am here as well
And will always stay a David fan, no matter what happens

But I am busy with my RG pictures....and still on cloud no. 9 cos of Tommys win
Did you go to RG? Lucky lady you

Ok listening to Astrud Gilberto do 60's bossa nova and must type the article up before dinner.
Oldest is presently with dad taking his driver's test. Oh goody Anyhoo I am making him one of his fav meals to celebrate unless of course he fails the test Then I celebrate

The great thing about democracy is that it gives every voter a chance to do something stupid.
Art Spander
cobalt60 is offline  
post #157 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 08:23 PM
Registered User
 
alisia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,164
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Hey you
I also love MTF but only for the laughs too
Sigh day off for me here and I just wrote this article which I need to type up. Wonder if I can bribe a transcriptionist to do it for me Most likely not

I would love a Toad in the final. Loved the way he played yesterday!!
Can't stand the man but against both Davy & Rafa he played amazing tennis, he red lined it all the way
alisia is offline  
post #158 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 08:42 PM
on clouds...
 
Sommarsverige's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Valencia forever !
Posts: 13,407
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Did you go to RG? Lucky lady you
Yepp, I did It was really great this year and not like the other years with lots of rain Though I have to say that always when I am back I am glad I don´t have to queue for everything anymore
But I won´t complain, it was a great trip

Tommy Robredo David Ferrer Pere Riba Fernando Verdasco

Pico Monaco ~ Edu Schwank ~ Stan Wawrinka ~ Dani Gimeno ~ David Marrero ~ Marc Lopez ~ Marco Chiudinelli ~ Marcel Granollers

I miss you on tour, Nors, Bjösse, Simon & Pim Pim
Sommarsverige is offline  
post #159 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 08:50 PM
Registered User
 
FerrersLinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On or close to a court.
Posts: 10,087
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

So I go to do some grocery shopping and you all show up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
I think it should be a Toad v Robredo final and Tommy can get revenge for Davy & Rafa

Don't faint but we are in the middle of a heat wave & I've been out enjoying the sun with the sprogs my babies are a year old
Can't it be Delpo or Monfils who takes revenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige View Post
Of course I am here as well
And will always stay a David fan, no matter what happens

But I am busy with my RG pictures....and still on cloud no. 9 cos of Tommys win
Birte!!!

What is it with you people and Tommywommy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
I am an Andy fan but I honestly can't stand his temper tantrums. Love his pressies thopugh and hey he made it to the second week of RG
I hate Andy. Wait a minute hate might be a bit of a strong word ..... no it isn't. His pressies are good though although I find him a little too cocky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
I would love a Toad in the final. Loved the way he played yesterday!!
He did play really well didn't he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Oldest is presently with dad taking his driver's test. Oh goody Anyhoo I am making him one of his fav meals to celebrate unless of course he fails the test Then I celebrate
Hope he passed it.
FerrersLinda is offline  
post #160 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 08:53 PM
Registered User
 
FerrersLinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On or close to a court.
Posts: 10,087
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Hold on .... did you say "heatwave"? Scoll up up, yes you did. How "hot" is it?

Hoorah for the sprogs.
FerrersLinda is offline  
post #161 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Registered User
 
alisia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,164
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
Hold on .... did you say "heatwave"? Scoll up up, yes you did. How "hot" is it?

Hoorah for the sprogs.
hi 70's which for us is really really warm
alisia is offline  
post #162 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 09:03 PM
Registered User
 
FerrersLinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On or close to a court.
Posts: 10,087
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
hi 70's which for us is really really warm
Oh my God I think we're in the middle of a heat wave too!



So what did the little men get for their birthdays?
FerrersLinda is offline  
post #163 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 09:09 PM
Registered User
 
alisia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,164
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
Oh my God I think we're in the middle of a heat wave too!



So what did the little men get for their birthdays?
look for us that's warm but by the weekend we'll be back to the lo 60's

Clothes mostly because they are growing sooo fast
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 41-0tWMKEsL__SX315_SY375_.jpg (17.3 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by alisia; 06-01-2009 at 09:15 PM.
alisia is offline  
post #164 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Registered User
 
FerrersLinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On or close to a court.
Posts: 10,087
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisia View Post
look for us that's warm but by the weekend we'll be back to the lo 60's

Clothes mostly because they are growing sooo fast
Sorry, but I couldn't resist.:retard:

Nooo, you can't just give them clothes, that way it's not a party for them. They need some useless plastic crap to make them happy.
FerrersLinda is offline  
post #165 of 407 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Registered User
 
alisia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,164
                     
Re: Forum revival thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FerrersLinda View Post
Sorry, but I couldn't resist.:retard:

Nooo, you can't just give them clothes, that way it's not a party for them. They need some useless plastic crap to make them happy.
We bought them clothes and a giraffe & the walker in the above post

that's not one of them it's off the website
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 41gIjbgv9dL__SX315_SY375_.jpg (17.6 KB, 0 views)
alisia is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome