Chucho News and Articles - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #241 of 351 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 01:14 PM
Registered User
 
maria87's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Buenos Aires
Posts: 3,358
                     
Re: Chucho News and Articles

and for sure he is dangerously close to the "glamour" thing now!!
maria87 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #242 of 351 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 01:20 PM
Registered User
 
maria87's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Buenos Aires
Posts: 3,358
                     
Re: Chucho News and Articles

anyway, good reaserch on the media, lau! thanks!
maria87 is offline  
post #243 of 351 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 01:25 PM
country flag lau
.
 
lau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,921
                     
Re: Chucho News and Articles

*sigh*
lau is offline  
post #244 of 351 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 01:35 PM
Registered User
 
maria87's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Buenos Aires
Posts: 3,358
                     
Re: Chucho News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by lau View Post
*sigh*
what does it mean?

what is the problem? i have been alwyas polite and nice to you, even thanking always your contributions

*sigh*

Last edited by maria87; 12-14-2006 at 01:43 PM.
maria87 is offline  
post #245 of 351 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 01:52 PM
Registered User
 
maria87's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Buenos Aires
Posts: 3,358
                     
Re: Chucho News and Articles

i know this is old but i like the way he talks about the defeat
from ESPN.deportes.com

"Safin jugó en un gran nivel y yo perdi el cuarto set en el tie break, asi que me voy satisfecho. Es más: estimo que de ir al quinto set yo tenía más resto que él".
"Safin played in a great level and i lost in the fourth in tie-break, so i am going with satisfation. More: i think that if we went to a fifth i would have more strenght than him"

"Intenté no pensar lo que estaba jugando. Jamás me temblaron las piernas, sólo me critico no haber estado más fino con la devolución en el cuerto set para quebrar el saque. Creo que con el tiempo voy a poder valorar más este momento", resaltó el misionero.
"I tried to not think about what i was playing for. Never my legs were trembling; i just blame myself to not have returned better his serve on fourth set to break him. I think while time will pass i will be able to value more this moment", remarked the misionero (the guy from Misiones)

Acerca de la actuación de Acasuso, el capitán, Alberto Mancini, opinó: "José jugó como un grande. Creo que tuvo que afrontar el partido más importante de la historia del tenis argentino y lo hizo de la mejor manera".
About the situation, Mancini declared: "José played like a big, great player. I think he had to face the most important match in the history of argentinian tennis, and he did it great."
maria87 is offline  
post #246 of 351 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 02:36 PM
Registered User
 
Chuuuuuuuuuucho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 16
                     
Re: Chucho News and Articles

Wow, I have a question....is this a message board open to the public, or is it just a way for a couple of people to throw their weight around and scare people so much that they're affraid to post anything? I don't even know why I bothered to sign up. If I knew it was all about abuse and bashing I wouldn't have....this is the Chucho News Thread, word of him having a GF is news whether you people like it or not. Word of him having a stubbed toe is news, whether he got it on the court or in his home. If you wanted this thread to only be Chucho Tennis News, then those kind of things would be off topic but that's not what it's called. I'm sorry I posted that article here where I thought it would be appreciated as Chucho News, I won't do it again.
Chuuuuuuuuuucho is offline  
post #247 of 351 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 02:50 PM
Registered User
 
maria87's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Buenos Aires
Posts: 3,358
                     
Re: Chucho News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuuuuuuuuuucho View Post
Wow, I have a question....is this a message board open to the public, or is it just a way for a couple of people to throw their weight around and scare people so much that they're affraid to post anything? I don't even know why I bothered to sign up. If I knew it was all about abuse and bashing I wouldn't have....this is the Chucho News Thread, word of him having a GF is news whether you people like it or not. Word of him having a stubbed toe is news, whether he got it on the court or in his home. If you wanted this thread to only be Chucho Tennis News, then those kind of things would be off topic but that's not what it's called. I'm sorry I posted that article here where I thought it would be appreciated as Chucho News, I won't do it again.
you are welcome!! you can post anything which is not unrespectful..this is the only rule in MTF

BTW, how nice avatar!! i wish i would have one like this! the best Marat, hugging the loser!
maria87 is offline  
post #248 of 351 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 03:43 PM
Registered User
 
Chuuuuuuuuuucho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 16
                     
Re: Chucho News and Articles

Thanks Maria about the avatar, it's a bit fuzzy but I'm working on it. Would you happen to know what time on Sunday Chucho's playing in that Unicef match? I think it's on Sunday.
Chuuuuuuuuuucho is offline  
post #249 of 351 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 03:59 PM
Registered User
 
Choupi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Age: 43
Posts: 20,073
                     
Re: Chucho News and Articles

All this discussion about Chucho's gf made me think of the discussions we've had in the past over the Gaudio forum. I personally think that what concerns the private life, even if it appears in the newspapers, must remain private. I mean, it's not because the guy is famous (tennis player or whatever) that we, fans, have the right to know everything. If we take as a rule, that as long as it is published in a magazine, or newspaper, it is news and we can post it here, I have strong fears as to when magazines I won't name will publish photos and spread gossips that will be even more private than the fact a girl has attended 2 of Chucho's matches. I'm happy if he's happy. That's all. I don't care to know who shares his life, as long as he's still playing the tennis I like to see him play.

Last but not least, I repeat this is only my personal view of the topic, and I doubt that Chucho would love to have pages written on a message board about his love life. Even if what is written is true.

Best of LUCK to ALL my Faves in 2015
Choupi is offline  
post #250 of 351 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 04:15 PM
country flag lau
.
 
lau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,921
                     
Re: Chucho News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
All this discussion about Chucho's gf made me think of the discussions we've had in the past over the Gaudio forum. I personally think that what concerns the private life, even if it appears in the newspapers, must remain private. I mean, it's not because the guy is famous (tennis player or whatever) that we, fans, have the right to know everything. If we take as a rule, that as long as it is published in a magazine, or newspaper, it is news and we can post it here, I have strong fears as to when magazines I won't name will publish photos and spread gossips that will be even more private than the fact a girl has attended 2 of Chucho's matches. I'm happy if he's happy. That's all. I don't care to know who shares his life, as long as he's still playing the tennis I like to see him play.

Last but not least, I repeat this is only my personal view of the topic, and I doubt that Chucho would love to have pages written on a message board about his love life. Even if what is written is true.
I agree
And, not related with your post, I would like to add that I´m deeply sorry some of the things I posted previously might be misunderstood. I thought a lot about posting "that" interview , but I thought that, after all, those were his own words. I think that makes a huge difference and that´s why I explained what kind of magazine that was. Not to mention that Chucho talked about other things in that interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuuuuuuuuuucho View Post
Would you happen to know what time on Sunday Chucho's playing in that Unicef match? I think it's on Sunday.
Nobody knows for sure. That exhibition will take place between (or after or before) the finals of the "Liga de Primera" (a competition between Argentine tennis clubs) on Sunday. Honestly, I don´t think even the players know the time. Today the press conference took place, but that information doesn´t appear anywhere.
lau is offline  
post #251 of 351 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 05:02 PM
Registered User
 
Chuuuuuuuuuucho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 16
                     
Re: Chucho News and Articles

OK, thank you Lau, I appreciate the answer back.
Chuuuuuuuuuucho is offline  
post #252 of 351 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 06:29 PM
Registered User
 
maria87's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Buenos Aires
Posts: 3,358
                     
Re: Chucho News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by lau View Post
I agree
And, not related with your post, I would like to add that I´m deeply sorry some of the things I posted previously might be misunderstood. I thought a lot about posting "that" interview , but I thought that, after all, those were his own words. I think that makes a huge difference and that´s why I explained what kind of magazine that was. Not to mention that Chucho talked about other things in that interview.
oh i am glad to hear your explanation about Para Ti's interview, lau.

Choupi! it is always nice to hear your thoughts so well and nicely expressed
maria87 is offline  
post #253 of 351 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 06:31 PM
Registered User
 
maria87's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Buenos Aires
Posts: 3,358
                     
Re: Chucho News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
All this discussion about Chucho's gf made me think of the discussions we've had in the past over the Gaudio forum. I personally think that what concerns the private life, even if it appears in the newspapers, must remain private. I mean, it's not because the guy is famous (tennis player or whatever) that we, fans, have the right to know everything. If we take as a rule, that as long as it is published in a magazine, or newspaper, it is news and we can post it here, I have strong fears as to when magazines I won't name will publish photos and spread gossips that will be even more private than the fact a girl has attended 2 of Chucho's matches. I'm happy if he's happy. That's all. I don't care to know who shares his life, as long as he's still playing the tennis I like to see him play.

Last but not least, I repeat this is only my personal view of the topic, and I doubt that Chucho would love to have pages written on a message board about his love life. Even if what is written is true.
Choupi! i repeated here, even i don't agree with your point by point, it is always so nice to hear your thoughts so well and nicely expressed!
maria87 is offline  
post #254 of 351 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 06:44 PM
country flag lau
.
 
lau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,921
                     
Re: Chucho News and Articles

I can´t believe that after months of missing every single time something interesting related to tennis happened in the Arg. media, in one day I heard a radio interview to Moyá and watched Chucho in a tv show...

So, only the interesting pieces of information (it was hilarious in certain moments but it makes no sense trying to explain everything). It was in Fox Sports LA "Futbol para todos"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lau View Post
I´m really happy that the guys seem to be determined to do it I think that reaching the DC final gave them what they needed to try again this year and put all their will in it. We´ll have to wait and see what will all the team decide in that asado Chucho talked about
This was the last thing he was asked about Anyway, the asado was yesterday. All the team was there, plus Cañas and Gaudio (probably someone more too, but in this part he was interrupted ). All of them made the compromise of trying to go for the Cup next year. He said the Cup and being in the top 15 are his goals for 2007.

He talked a lot about rackets too He said he likes his stringing to be a "hard" one and that as Marat and Agustín, who use the same racket, he finds it difficult to change this racket . He said he tried other brands and he could never get used to them.
He said he usually carries 5-6 rackets to tournaments and that they (tennis players) had a hard time in the US post 9-11 because they didn´t let them carry their rackets with them,

He haven´t been in Racing´s stadium for 2 years, but he was there, in the stadium, when they won the championship in 2001. Some time ago he used to go frecuently because he was invited by Marín, Racing president), but with all the trips is more difficult. His Racing "poster player" is Claudio “el Turco” García.

In the tv show set he played tennis in a tiny "court", football-tennis (this is hard to explain but it is played with a football ball and with the feet) in the same little "court" and they did they did some basket ¿shots?. He won in tennis, lost in football (but his ability with the ball is ) and he instantly won in basket He needed to get in the basket 1 of 3 shots to win and he did it instantly in the first opportunity, and it was a "clean" shot

Last edited by lau; 12-14-2006 at 07:04 PM.
lau is offline  
post #255 of 351 (permalink) Old 12-14-2006, 07:29 PM
Registered User
 
maria87's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Buenos Aires
Posts: 3,358
                     
Re: Chucho News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by lau View Post
I can´t believe that after months of missing every single time something interesting related to tennis happened in the Arg. media, in one day I heard a radio interview to Moyá and watched Chucho in a tv show...

So, only the interesting pieces of information (it was hilarious in certain moments but it makes no sense trying to explain everything). It was in Fox Sports LA "Futbol para todos"
yes, you are lucky these days! free time too watch tv?? i missed that show but it seems it was pretty interesting and funny!
i would love to see chucho playing all those other sports! :
maria87 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome