MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Sergei "S.O.S." Bubka cheering thread ;)
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-08-2007, 07:22 PM Thread Starter
country flag Nathaliia

Sergei "S.O.S." Bubka cheering thread ;)

Let's make some hype S.O.S. means Son of Sergei and he is reaching the career best achievement, by winning quallies and getting into quaters of Wrocław 125K+H challenger. He has given hundreds of interviews all around the world, and this is very funny that the questions are almost all the time the same

At first I took him as kid without a class, but maybe he was just tired after the trip and insecure in the new place. On the next day he redeemed himself and he keeps redeeming every day, by making organizing team happy and gathering spectators at the hall. He also gave his first autograph/photo session today... was a little stressed, but it was only 15 minutes long.

His tennis: Is strong. Good first serve. Not afraid to attack at the net. Not afraid of a topspin backhand ( ). Oncourt movement seems his weakest point, he needs to rush more to those balls. But he seems to be improving in it, when the ball is important in the set, and then he is running (quite heavily, let's admit).

anyway come on Sergei

I will burn
And you will die...

my old Polish blog www.tenislove.pl

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome