Mens Tennis Forums banner

Lucho Horna def Igor "I love my backhand" Andreev 6-3 6-3 in Viña QF

1K views 23 replies 15 participants last post by  Viken01 
#1 ·
Congrats Lucho on a good start to the claycourt season and this is a good win over Andreev who was probably in Easter Island trying to slap forehands.

Good week for Andreev, he got some matches and he will get better as the season gets longer.

Lucho has a big chance to make the final as he will play the winner out of Berlocq and Vassallo Arguello.

Take it all the way to the final.

#2 ·
bravo lucho :banana:

#8 ·
Just hope Massu doesn't make the final, cause for some reason his game is poison for Lucho.

#12 ·
Gonzo in theory could be easier, cause of the tiredness factor, but he struggles against guys like Gonzo, Chucho and the like, because of his weakness on the return of serve.

Massu, well Lucho in reality should be able to dominate with his forehand and break down that crap Massu backhand, but it hasn't worked for him and maybe Mastelli and Lucho have to come up with something different.

#14 ·
I hope so Swisha.

#15 ·
George!!, you win to me!! I will post about the same :lol: and I'm sure that you will happy about it :yeah:

#21 ·
Nice to see Igor win a couple of matches. I'll get to see Horna tomorrow on tv, and I've never seen Vasallo so that will be interesting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.