Tennis Tipping #1 - Melbourne
Welcome to Tennis Tipping Melbourne!
What is Tennis Tipping?
In the game, participants pick the winners of all main draw matches and are placed in a knock-out system. That means each participant plays a different participants and whoever predicted the winner of most matches correctly, moves on to the next round.
The Number Of Participants Per Round:
R128 - 64 Players
R64 - 32 Players
R32 - 16 Players
R16 - 8 Players
QF - 4 Players
SF + F - 2 Players
- In case of a tie, a tie-breaker match for which the score (as opposed to just the winner) is given, will decide who moves on to the next round. For all participants, this tie-breaker match is the same and will be assigned beforehand.
- In case a participant does not send in picks, he or she is forfeited and his or her opponent wins by walkover. If both players did not send in picks, they will be replaced by a lucky loser, which is defined as the participant with the most correct picks who still lost his or her match.
- In case a player (i.e. the actual ATP Player) retires in a match, this match will be cancelled and not taken into consideration when calculating the number of correct picks. If players are replaced by a lucky loser after the start of Tennis Tipping, these matches will also be cancelled.
How to Sign-Up:
Just post here that you would like to play.
You must commit before the designated time. For this tournament, that time is 9:00PM Sunday in Melbourne
For help with timezones, use this - www.timeanddate.com/worldclock
Maximum Players for this tournament: 64
Currently, entries into a tournament are based on a first-come, first-in basis. If the maximum spots for this tournament are filled, you have two options:
1. Join another tournament with less entries.
2. Become an alternate, where you send in your first round tips the same as everyone else, and will replace a participant in the MTF Main Draw who does not send in thier tips.
How to send in picks:
Picks can be sent in as soon as all qualifiers have been placed. Remember, you pick a winner in every
match! Picks should be sent by PM
, so that your opponent does not know your picks. Picks should be titled: TT: [insert round]
Picks can be sent in anytime until the beginning of play each round
. No changes can be made.