Mens Tennis Forums banner

WTC

1K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  stephB 
#1 ·
has anybody already an idea who will play this year at WTC?

#6 ·
that sucks!!!!!!
oh well that timing of that tournament is REALLY bad neway they will have extra time to prepare for RG or wimby or whatever follows that tourney :)

#7 ·
esther said:
that sucks!!!!!!
oh well that timing of that tournament is REALLY bad neway they will have extra time to prepare for RG or wimby or whatever follows that tourney :)
RG is following that tourney :) yesterday i got my tickets for WTC. very great. :silly: why i couldnt wait some days longer to save them :banghead:

#8 ·
esther said:
that sucks!!!!!!
well but players who have aspirations for RG usually 'drop out' after a few rounds and won't go the distance lol...... i seem to remember the russians and the argentines getting to the final in the recent past? they didn't end up winning RG.

ah steph don't be so upset... tennis is still tennis and you may find someone else you like to watch!!! (easy for me to say)

#9 ·
Via said:
ah steph don't be so upset... tennis is still tennis and you may find someone else you like to watch!!! (easy for me to say)
you are so right. i mean, the frenchies are not my only faves. i support the dutchies also. they will be there and so it´s ok. so i can see my second fave :bounce:. i mean i´m still sad that arnaud won´t be there but at least i see him one week before in hamburg :bigclap:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.