The "Guga Fans Forever" Chat Thread! - Page 677 - MensTennisForums.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #10141 of 10390 (permalink) Old 05-25-2007, 01:27 AM
Scavenger Hunter
 
PennyThePenguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: swimming across the pacific ocean
Posts: 31,853
                     
Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

somehow, seb's holiday pics always show him in various states of non-soberness aren't you awake in the day?

just kidding!!! looks like a lot of fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowa, on a theory proposed by Annie
the connection between his brain and his body has been restored!
PennyThePenguin is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #10142 of 10390 (permalink) Old 05-25-2007, 01:56 AM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

Not just holiday pics, Jiat. It seems all Seb's pics are in various state of non-soberness.

Seb, you don't know the embargo of USA on Cuba? The USAmericans can't enjoy Cuban cigar legally. USA even made lots of noises about Canadian companies investing in oil drilling in Cuba.
Lee is offline  
post #10143 of 10390 (permalink) Old 05-25-2007, 01:57 AM
Scavenger Hunter
 
PennyThePenguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: swimming across the pacific ocean
Posts: 31,853
                     
Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

now seb has given us the impression that he's drunk 24hours a day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowa, on a theory proposed by Annie
the connection between his brain and his body has been restored!
PennyThePenguin is offline  
post #10144 of 10390 (permalink) Old 05-25-2007, 01:59 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Billabong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Age: 30
Posts: 18,737
                     
Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
somehow, seb's holiday pics always show him in various states of non-soberness aren't you awake in the day?

just kidding!!! looks like a lot of fun
I don't know what you're talking about
Party animal?

Guga Kuerten

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic
Billabong is offline  
post #10145 of 10390 (permalink) Old 05-25-2007, 02:03 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Billabong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Age: 30
Posts: 18,737
                     
Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Not just holiday pics, Jiat. It seems all Seb's pics are in various state of non-soberness.

Seb, you don't know the embargo of USA on Cuba? The USAmericans can't enjoy Cuban cigar legally. USA even made lots of noises about Canadian companies investing in oil drilling in Cuba.
Really??? I really didn't know about it, I bought some cigars and some rhum (5$ for 500 ml, that's sooooo cheap)!!! I also bought a cuban wood mask (it's already hung in my room), and a Cuban guy gave me a superb hat made with a tropical plant But I didn't have enough money for more souvenirs...

Seriously, I was only badly drunk one night And I paid the price for it alll night unfortunately... I also had a couple of 2 AM pool sessions

Guga Kuerten

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic
Billabong is offline  
post #10146 of 10390 (permalink) Old 05-25-2007, 02:17 AM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billabong View Post
Really??? I really didn't know about it, I bought some cigars and some rhum (5$ for 500 ml, that's sooooo cheap)!!! I also bought a cuban wood mask (it's already hung in my room), and a Cuban guy gave me a superb hat made with a tropical plant But I didn't have enough money for more souvenirs...

Seriously, I was only badly drunk one night And I paid the price for it alll night unfortunately... I also had a couple of 2 AM pool sessions
Quebecois Don't even think about bringing any of your souvenirs across the border
Lee is offline  
post #10147 of 10390 (permalink) Old 05-25-2007, 02:46 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Billabong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Age: 30
Posts: 18,737
                     
Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Quebecois Don't even think about bringing any of your souvenirs across the border
LOL I know, but I feel sad for the American people who would love to visit Cuba, because it's really a nice place to see, a new culture and really a great experience... But I think it's partly because the country is still pretty much communist?

Guga Kuerten

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic
Billabong is offline  
post #10148 of 10390 (permalink) Old 05-25-2007, 03:04 AM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

More because of Fidel Castro
Lee is offline  
post #10149 of 10390 (permalink) Old 05-25-2007, 05:46 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Billabong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Age: 30
Posts: 18,737
                     
Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
More because of Fidel Castro
I heard he was sick recently, do you know if he's still ruling the country??

Guga Kuerten

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic
Billabong is offline  
post #10150 of 10390 (permalink) Old 05-25-2007, 05:49 AM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billabong View Post
I heard he was sick recently, do you know if he's still ruling the country??
Yes, he's very sick. His brother is in charge when he is too sick.
Lee is offline  
post #10151 of 10390 (permalink) Old 05-26-2007, 07:06 PM
Senior Member
 
shotgun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 12,570
                     
Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

Nice pics Seb.

So, which of the girls in the pics is the drag queen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaap View Post
The tennis equivalent of two old bald men fighting over a comb.
shotgun is offline  
post #10152 of 10390 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 04:01 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Billabong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Age: 30
Posts: 18,737
                     
Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shotgun View Post
Nice pics Seb.

So, which of the girls in the pics is the drag queen?
LOL
Here are pics of the drag queen (but of course he's only disguised for shows, not during the vacations He's the one with the orange striped tank)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF3955mod.JPG (45.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF3965mod.JPG (47.2 KB, 5 views)

Guga Kuerten

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic
Billabong is offline  
post #10153 of 10390 (permalink) Old 05-27-2007, 11:06 PM
country flag Lee
Gugaholic
 
Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Under the blue sky
Posts: 84,779
                     
Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billabong View Post
LOL
Here are pics of the drag queen (but of course he's only disguised for shows, not during the vacations He's the one with the orange striped tank)
He needed more costume!
Lee is offline  
post #10154 of 10390 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 03:10 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Billabong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Age: 30
Posts: 18,737
                     
Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

I know But with his stance, you can already see the drag queen in him

Guga Kuerten

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic
Billabong is offline  
post #10155 of 10390 (permalink) Old 05-28-2007, 03:10 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Billabong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Age: 30
Posts: 18,737
                     
Re: The "Tenacious Florianopolis Surfers" Chat Thread!

anyone excited about RG 2007?

Guga Kuerten

Roger Federer & Novak Djokovic
Billabong is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the MensTennisForums.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome